Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh god, i totally get it. I am 35 now and i started going grey at about 29. I reckon if i didnt have any dye on my hair, my hair would be completely grey.
It just amuses me that such a boss babe on £5,000 at least per month cant go to the hairdressers, or at least a better hairdresser to get her colour done properly!! Anyone would think you are skint Dingle!!! :)
Even when she does go it still looks horrible 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cooper123

VIP Member
I still don’t think the cats been shaved?!
I haven't seen a shaved patch yet either.

If you’re going to do a paid professional Ad for Tesco at least iron your pjs first. I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to do your absolute best to impress the company who have paid you to rave about their stuff.
Also we all know she’ll be buying a pack of Tesco finest mince pies then the rest from aldi.
It's a horrible dark photo too. Her house just looks so shite in photos

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
If you know that yummeh things make your gorrrl bladder flare up, why even risk having to go to hospital and be poorleh this close to Christmas? Selfish bastard only cares about herself, not those two boys
Because it’s the weekend and Steve is probably due a night out with the boys.

Ju19

VIP Member
FUCKING DERANGED get in the Fucking bin
TWAT!!!
Her....Content of the day🤣
Showing her shopping for Christmas Lunch
The whole 'or most of the' population are cooking Christmas Dinner
Fuck off

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
An actual recording of her driving today ......take that tattlers!

*****Stupid stupid stupid and dangerous!
She is using an app again. She isn't actually driving. Why she does it though is beyond me! When you think she can't get any more pathetic and childish. 🙄🙄

• Wow

Clairer86

VIP Member
God her stories in just one day are so painful!! Today’s delightful selection ..
-Wow she bought someone from her MLM a costa, no chance she could do this in private though, has to be shared by each person to show off, literally nothing genuine unless it goes on the gram. I bought my colleague a chicken bake from Greggs last week on lunch, what twats we both are for not putting it on Instagram.
Tell me about it; isnt it just normal that when someone nips out then they ask if anyone else wants something?
We do this all the time, maybe i am missing a trick and if i started posting it to the gram then i could be a superhero like Dingle

Itsmerahrah

Men are a nightmare to buy for cus they're such a nightmare and they're just a nightmare 🥴🥴
Here for this comment !
Don’t know about you but men are a nightmare, like a nightmare. I never know what to get the men in my family cuz there a nightmare 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Mrsfifi

I have a lot of dreams that come true. It’s horrible. Things like natural disasters, and terror attacks etc. and if I have a dream that seems a little off I’ll tell someone. Usually just my husband. And I’ll say ‘I dreamt a plane crashed last night’ just in passing so he knows i dreamt it incase it happens. But I don’t like to tell other people my dreams because they are so messed up I’m fairly sure I’d be labelled a weirdo 🙈
Ok I would make an exception for your dreams. They sound very interesting! I want to know more……

• Haha