Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uglybetty12

Why does she say she can’t have dairy because gives her flare ups then has things like Pesto that contains milk

Reactions: 11

Here4TheBants.24.7

Proberly waited untill her Internet was back up and running. So she could control comments and keep an eye on tattle 😅

Cringe at her reel, the song, the breathing In, the weird lengths of the dress. Like a who wants to wear a dress that sits on the knee 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's got to be short or midi length. But that's just my personal preference. I'm same height her and alot slimmer, I wouldn't even wear that skirt and top combo or those dress tbh.
We all know they'll be sent back after she's milked the AF ads.
And of course the "winner" of her voucher won't be anyone real 😅

esstee

That farm shop visit could have made great content. Selecting seasonal products, taking them home to your Yorkshire farmhouse, cooking an amazing casserole from scratch on the beautiful Aga. Laying a festive table with holly, candles and serving a heartwarming family meal with the snow falling softly down through the window….

But no, it’s Beggy from the bog we’re talking about here - sister of Stig of the Dump…..

it ain’t happening ever …. Off we go to Billy Bobs then? Riveting classy content NOT!
Absolutely. I live 10 mins away from the place she was at and its more than an organic food store. Theres animals, a play area, an amazing cafe, christmas shop, retail shop and farm shop too. Shes useless at this!

VIP Member
This is what I'd come to say, she's one of those dick heads wants a big car and clearly can't drive or park it properly. 😠
I’d love to see how she gets on with the country roads where they are mostly one lane and you can be doing lots of reversing and pulling in to let other cars pass. I just can’t see her being able to do it, not least because her driving that Range Rover is a a complete liability, her just eye fucking herself all the way from the cuntrysiiide to Skipton.

I know the smell you mean, it’s the fabric that has that slightly squeaky feel to it too. You can tell by the fold creases she’s taken it out of the packet and put it straight on, she never seems to iron anything.
Yes! And god forbid you get too warm in it, sweat and acrylic is not a good combo

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She probably found the poo in the toilet so fascinating because she never goes. Can imagine she must be constantly bunged up with her diet :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ivebeenherebefore

yeah, Alfie probably doesn’t wanna share 😂
Surely you’d get Woody the same one though? The Lite can’t be docked and shared on the tv, it’s the handheld version. So Alfie will be able to play his game on the big tv and Woody will have to make do with the smaller screen? There’s only around £70 difference in them, that’s nothing for her 🙄

Lozzle.bee

Very strange camera angles on her recent stories. Beaver not in sight either…definitely something odd going on!!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I find it interesting that Tesco have deleted the fake customer service comments but have left everything posted about Rebecca on there.
I don’t think Tesco have deleted anything. The fake Tesco account was reported as being a fake account so Instagram have probably wiped all of the comments made by it.

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
She did say that recently...

When you go for a sexual health screening they do something similar 🤷🏻‍♀️ just saying

Beavers deffo been caught cheating but now might have been forgiven so she's off to get the all clear 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought the exact same. Another thing she forgot she lied about haha
I’m glad it’s not just me! Thought the Christmas fog had messed with my memory. 😂