Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's taken the boys out for lunch why are they not in their car seats while she's doing the tragic dancing? How did they get there then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Driving without due care and attention. There’s just no need whatsoever for the post. If she had an accident she’d be in such trouble. What a prick.

Reactions: 15
Jesus. Christ. I know you want to say “duck you Tattle” but don’t put your kids in danger you stupid stupid girl.

Reactions: 21
Hahaha…. She’s not even singing the right words to all I want for Christmas!! She sings “I don’t want…” everyone knows the lyrics to that song!!!!

Reactions: 12
What a Stupid witch She Is... Driving, Whilst Pratting About with her Kids in the Car!? Let's been honest if she was to lose control of that Range, she would be fucked and so would whoever was caught up in her tit show! 😒

Reactions: 17
So she's driving along without the boys in their car seats at first....then it's a coffee stop with them...then they are driving again, but this time the boys are in their seats, not strapped in properly 😏

Reactions: 17
So she's driving along without the boys in their car seats at first....then it's a coffee stop with them...then they are driving again, but this time the boys are in their seats, not strapped in properly 😏
She’s not driving that vehicle and she’s using footage from yesterday pretending it’s today

• Haha
Oh my god Alfie’s car seat straps are literally right down his arm in the ditch of his elbow!! She’s a bleeping moron

Reactions: 14
She isn't driving!! It's a app she uses to make it look like she is. It's,all to get comments on here! That's how sad her life is! 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She isn't driving!! It's a app she uses to make it look like she is. It's,all to get comments on here! That's how sad her life is! 🙄🙄
I hope it’s true and she not really driving! Alfie’s car seat belt is not on properly, it’s half way down his arm!!

Reactions: 7
Does she know anything other than a jacket and tuna, her whole life is a beige fest. I couldn’t eat the same thing day in day out and besides, it’s not healthy, I dread to think what nutrients she’s lacking in from eating a non varied diet. And we know that salad wouldn’t have got touched 😂😂

Alfeh is such a beg in her stories, I can’t 😩 deffo her son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry I know he's a kid but Alfie is just odd just like his bloody mother

Reactions: 24
She went to collect the boys from Steve. He had them overnight wherever he’s staying now hence why woody is in the same clothes.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.