Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comments always seem to be limited at the moment! But I wouldn’t be surprised if she turns them off completely.
Tesco have turned off their own comments because folk kept writing about how disappointed they were with their choice of 'influencer' 😂 imagine being that much of a liability

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Hey Beggeh dahhling. Look at my internet, i like my internet because it works and it's working so i like it especially when it's working. Is yours working Mutton dawg?

I hope you're not jealous or anything because i have working internet that works

Screenshot_20211210-174003_Speedtest.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Nah. I reckon she’s been on here and we’ve brought to light that you can see her disgusting black teeth so took it off her feed. Still in the reels though

Reactions: 22
Those brows!!! They are two completely different shapes, aside from anything else! Ho, Ho, Ho! 😂
Did everyone have that aunt growing up that was NOT yer mums sister and yet you still called her aunty XYZ?

Thats Beggy’s brows. Pretending to be sisters when they ain’t even remotely related.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone. I know some of you may suffer debilitating desperation, anxiety and other mental health issues - I, myself, am going through a difficult loss right now. But it’s ok, because Rebecca says we should just wake up and be happy and then we will have a good day. Phew, who needs doctors, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.