Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiii guys happeehh chewsday
Hiii guys happeehh wensde
Hiii guys happeehh fursday

honestly though … could you imagine walking into your office EVERYDA

how about some expression & emotion.

some mornings I have a big smile & hello, some days a quick morning & carry on, some days I just smile …. She’s just not genuine with the happeeeh what ever day it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bullshit did she only have a little bit of scrambled egg 😂 more like a full English with pancakes on the side to go with the hot chocolate she also had

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If eyebrows on point means eyebrows looking like small hedgehogs running around on your face then yeh Becky hun your eyebrows are on point.
Honestly the last thing I wanted to see whilst eating my lunch was a piece of rancid gum swirling around in her rubber lipped mouth like a sock in a bleeping washing machine. I’ve seen cows chew grass more delicately than that 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That song on her latest story is about a heartbroken woman whose partner has left her... :unsure:
Somethings gone down in the dungeon or she's trolling us now!

Reactions: 12
She’s gonna film a makeup look? Why? She wears the same orange eyeshadow every single day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.