Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d get her internet fixed. I need the hourly entertainment.
Was gonna post the same, “Breakfast treat for my darling” my arse, only reason she’s gone is to use Billybobs internet… oh and to stuff her face no doubt, although we’ll never see that part.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s got to be some kind of AD pending due to all her stories for sympathy this morning

Reactions: 6
If she is now a single mother she might not be able to afford it 😬
I reckon she's asked Steaver to let alfeh and woodeh enjoy Christmas with all their pound land toys before he moves forward finalising the split..... The cogs in her head will be going like the clappers trying to figure out a way to get him back before January the 1st, if he's had the snip thankfully she can't use pregnancy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does it irrationality grate on anyone else when she calls them "darling" "my little darlings" sets my teeth right on edge.

Reactions: 16
Those brows!!! They are two completely different shapes, aside from anything else! Ho, Ho, Ho! 😂

Reactions: 11
Those brows!!! They are two completely different shapes, aside from anything else! Ho, Ho, Ho! 😂
They've always been that way even before she used to do them like the Grinch!

Even when I used to like her the bleeping sworn rival eyebrows have always grated on me.

Reactions: 4
They've always been that way even before she used to do them like the Grinch!

Even when I used to like her the bleeping sworn rival eyebrows have always grated on me.
I probably hadn’t noticed but the way she brushes them upwards like that makes it more obvious. I don’t know anyone who has eyebrows like hers! 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m confused. Are we the trolls at this point?!

View attachment 915886
I really hope she doesn't pay her 'friend' to do that to her lashes. She calls her a friend, I call her someone potentially using Beggy for free advertisements to her followers and Beggy possibly getting freebies for the privilege.

My mum would have taken my head off my shoulders .
My dad was the same, he hated chewing gum, thought people looked ignorant chewing away while talking

Was gonna post the same, “Breakfast treat for my darling” my arse, only reason she’s gone is to use Billybobs internet… oh and to stuff her face no doubt, although we’ll never see that part.
I'm surprised that such a wealthy 'boss babe' doesn't have an unlimited data plan with her mobile with a tethering option. Just seems odd they'd move to such an isolated hovel with such poor mobile reception, when the Internet can't always be reliable and Internet access is necessary for her 'big girl career'. Wouldn't be surprised if Steve's vandalised the Internet access at home to keep the dumbass off her phone and laptop when she's in the house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does it irrationality grate on anyone else when she calls them "darling" "my little darlings" sets my teeth right on edge.
Especially when she absolutely resents them, I read it in a sarcastic voice when she puts it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ewww that latest post about trolls showing us a mouthful of fillings, keep her gob shut Beggy & your brows make you look like one of the old men on Sesame Street

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.