Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They aren’t written anything remotely like the way Rebecca would write and her way of retaliation would be to post some sarcastic “you OTAY hun/get a job babe” type comment.
Whoever it is they are about as funny as a dose of the shits which leads me to think it’s sexist beaver

• Haha
Reactions: 23
From the urban dictionary:

trallop
Any female acting or looking in a slutty/trashy fashion. If she looks like a slut or a nasty witch....she is a trallop. She will also get with anything that moves, or doesn't.
Look at that lil slut with that big ol' booty hangin out her skirt...I see her pogee.....what a trallop.
by M.D.B. Matthew September 19, 2006
Also a trallop is Most commonly known for getting fingered in a tutu in the middle of the clubs dance floor

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whoever it is they are about as funny as a dose of the shits which leads me to think it’s sexist beaver
Having now gone through and read the other comments they have posted I actually don’t think it’s connected to Rebecca or Steve at all - it seems more like someone who has a beef with Tesco and is just on there on the wind up posting garbage across a load of other comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love the word ‘trallop’ because I’ve only ever seen it used here. What is a hallion, please other than another word that have tickled me!
Where I'm from hallion just means a stinking skanky woman 😂

It is a regional word, I believe. Which is why it makes me laugh because we don’t use it down south.
It's trallop here where I'm from, sounds alot less posh than trollop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having now gone through and read the other comments they have posted I actually don’t think it’s connected to Rebecca or Steve at all - it seems more like someone who has a beef with Tesco and is just on there on the wind up posting garbage across a load of other comments.
yes see what you mean. Either way there always seems to be so much controversy on her ads. I doubt she can see half the comments though as she’s blocked them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My hair is longer and thicker than hers and I wash it every Sunday and Wednesday, without fail, even if I have to do it at 10/11pm at night... Quick wash and dry and into bed (silk pillow ftw) and style in the morning. It really doesn't take up that much time and it's not like she does anything else. As someone further up said, it was Sunday yesterday, what did she do all day?!
Ditto. I have longer, thicker and bleached hair which I wash every Saturday and Wednesday - even if my other half is working and I have to see to the kids ( 3 year old and 3 month old). I generally wash it in the morning as if we aren’t going anywhere then I let it air dry and I style it next day. Really not hard.
just to add - my children aren’t alone and babysat by the tv and a dog while I wash my hair - I’m a mother, it’s either done when a) they are sleeping or b) they play on their play mat / in their bouncy chair in the bathroom doorway where I can see them and I wash my hair in record speed!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Where I'm from hallion just means a stinking skanky woman 😂

It's trallop here where I'm from, sounds alot less posh than trollop 😂
My grandma would have called her a harlot 😂 Anyone remember Lilo Lil from Bread. Ma
Boswell always used to shout “SHE IS A TART”🤣 Becky reminds me of that type of girl.

Why is she wearing a doormat, a HMP issue cap and a weed purse around her neck 🥴
A weed purse 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omgggg I’ve been blocked on my backup account for liking the Tesco posts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She must share that "you glow differently" quote every single week. SAYING IT CONSTANTLY DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE BEGGY.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#93 I’m just Beggy from the block .. used to have a little .. now I have a lot , cause I’m just Beggy from the block, I mean sniff …snot …. Keighley

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the ‘Christmas shopping’ trip to York was basically an opportunity to link every item she’s wearing but in a different location 😂

Loving the comments on Tesco. So refreshing not to have all the good stuff deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There was an article in one of the papers highlighting the amount of people who initially left big cities to relocate to the countryside, but are selling up because they are bored and isolated and can't adjust. I refuse to believe she's happy living the country life, when she does absolutely nothing to embrace it. She dresses like a city chav, spends all her time in chain eateries, wants the dungeon to look like a new build....rural life my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There was an article in one of the papers highlighting the amount of people who initially left big cities to relocate to the countryside, but are selling up because they are bored and isolated and can't adjust. I refuse to believe she's happy living the country life, when she does absolutely nothing to embrace it. She dresses like a city chav, spends all her time in chain eateries, wants the dungeon to look like a new build....rural life my arse!
They're living Steve's dream, she has no choice

Reactions: 6
I totally understand this. I live in the countryside but good transport links mean I am 15/20 mins into a decent town and close to a motorway network.
I love living here, because I love the peace and quiet, I'm a keen gardener, happy walking across fields daily, don't care about fashion and am the average age of the village pub goers so happy to chat in there.

Living here in my late 20's? Not a hope in hell, it would be hideous, I would bored senseless. She is totally the wrong demographic for where she lives. She needs to be in a town where she can spend her days dressing up to go and sit in a cafe and take photos of herself.

She is clearly living someone else's dream, she can show off that view as much as she likes but it is so clear it doesn't make her happy and she is too proud/ignorant to realise it.

I do think this is where Instagram gets interesting, there are people making life choices that are so clearly influenced by how it looks on the gram rather than their authentic feelings. And they claimed to be the influencers!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.