Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the Beaver has had a telling off over posting that woman's nude pic . It would have taken a few weeks to be delt with, wouldn't have happened straight away 🤔

I don't think they've split up she'd be in bits

Reactions: 18
I know she uses his profile because I messaged Steve ages ago (before I knew of tattle) he did a story about an onion and cutting ends off he said "so wasteful I am" and I messaged him saying "I do the same as it doesn't make me cry that way" and Rebecca replied in seconds from his account saying something about trolls having a go at her for doing it so she was just having a dig at them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I wonder if the Beaver has had a telling off over posting that woman's nude pic . It would have taken a few weeks to be delt with, wouldn't have happened straight away 🤔

I don't think they've split up she'd be in bits
Dont you know she's got a boss babe reputation to uphold 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s no way they’ve split up, she’s be in a right state if they had (well an even bigger state than usual)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon he’s had enough but not split. He’s prob gone back to his old proper job to save the bills and try claw some sort of financial status back into her shitshow. Since she got given the elbow by channel mum her “work” hasn’t been great but lately it’s been shocking.

These last few months it’s been obvs they have been skint and unhappy

Reactions: 11
I reckon he’s had enough but not split. He’s prob gone back to his old proper job to save the bills and try claw some sort of financial status back into her shitshow. Since she got given the elbow by channel mum her “work” hasn’t been great but lately it’s been shocking.

These last few months it’s been obvs they have been skint and unhappy
Funny how she can send other “boss babes” jo malone candles but her kids get duck all 🙄 never seen her put her hand in her pocket to get the boys a packet of m&s biscuits!!

Reactions: 32
Funny how she can send other “boss babes” jo malone candles but her kids get duck all 🙄 never seen her put her hand in her pocket to get the boys a packet of m&s biscuits!!
Remember the Colin Caterpillar cake jars where she got one for her and Steve, along with a £20.00 bottle of whispering angel but the boys got nada not even a bag of Percy Pig sweets "to share"🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Remember the Colin Caterpillar cake jars where she got one for her and Steve, along with a £20.00 bottle of whispering angel but the boys got nada not even a bag of Percy Pig sweets "to share"🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Disgusting pigs. Those cake jars are £4.00 each too. She's spent more on cake to stuff her fat gob with than on their Christmas socks

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s an absolute disgrace. The thought of buying them a treat never seems to cross her mind!

Reactions: 16
Imagine thinking you're a supah inspirashunall profeshunal boss babe laydeh, but people referring to you as "lamb dog" 🤢🤢

Begs will think its supah cute and funneh no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine thinking you're a supah inspirashunall profeshunal boss babe laydeh, but people referring to you as "lamb dog" 🤢🤢

Begs will think its supah cute and funneh no doubt
I think it upsets her deep down because she knows Steve will never marry her and she’ll never truly be a Hobson.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely disgusting. Imagine receiving those off her when you can blatantly see she neglects her children. Absolute cretins the lot of them 🙈

Reactions: 13
They're probably told to buy each other lavish gifts, all part of the con to look like they're rolling in it and they're absolute best boss babe mates with each other.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely disgusting. Imagine receiving those off her when you can blatantly see she neglects her children. Absolute cretins the lot of them 🙈
They’re all as bad as each other aren’t they :( I bet those boys get a load of tat for Christmas again this year!

They're probably told to buy each other lavish gifts, all part of the con to look like they're rolling in it and they're absolute best boss babe mates with each other.
I wondered this too!

I don’t think they have split up, I think there was a lot of backlash from the photo on holiday even from some of her dedicated followers and they have decided to keep him off her page to try and save ‘her brand/image’ or have been advised to

👆This. It is part of the sales tactics to get people to join up.

“Look at us, we are all best buddies and send each other expensive gifts…you can be part of this too…join our team!”

*Reality is they are all skint witches who slag each other off. You’d be better in a reliable job with guaranteed salary and real life friends rather than Insta huns who use you!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.