Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck does she look like. White trainers, black pleather leggings, her "cleaning laydeh" jumper, pleather jacket, and bleeping cap. How is her mate not embarrassed to be seen with her.

Beggys got black pudding legs, pass it on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What the duck does she look like. White trainers, black pleather leggings, her "cleaning laydeh" jumper, pleather jacket, and bleeping cap. How is her mate not embarrassed to be seen with her.

Beggys got black pudding legs, pass it on.
Her mate always reminds me of a young person with an old persons outlook. Like she looks young (well younger than Beggy) but certain things she wears and her hair are like Jane Macdonald off that cruise programme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm also curious as to what she had for lunch, can't see a place like that selling anything particularly lorrrrr fat, though I could be wrong.

Reactions: 18
Funny how she’s started to wear a cap cos Gemma Louise miles and Elle darby both have!!

Reactions: 14
We know beggys logic is if you can't buy something twice don't buy it. So size 10 leggings plus size 10 leggings = size 20
We got you begs 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god - seen this! Someone has set up a bogus Instagram account pretending to be Tesco and has replied to one of the comments about Rebecca on the Tesco official page……!

F02B651B-F459-47B6-A805-031CF2802A36.jpeg

6D16A042-BDE1-4979-845B-7D8AB2ACAD3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Has anyone checked out the photos on her mates business page @beautybybethanyjane? Let’s just say I won’t be heading there to get my brows or lashes done anytime soon 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting she’s posted a picture of a hot chocolate with marshmallows on top. I thought she couldn’t have that because of her gallbladder?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I very much doubt any business will opening put that they don't want you as a customer for all to see. That account has Rebecca behind it some how
Rebecca isn't that witty. It's a 'thing', I've only ever seen it on twitter but can be really funny.
Basically someone pretends to be the customer service department of the company being complained too tried to wind up the commentator.
Quite amusing and drawing more attention to Beggy being an inappropriate influencer for Tesco to partner with!

Reactions: 15
Rebecca isn't that witty. It's a 'thing', I've only ever seen it on twitter but can be really funny.
Basically someone pretends to be the customer service department of the company being complained too tried to wind up the commentator.
Quite amusing and drawing more attention to Beggy being an inappropriate influencer for Tesco to partner with!
Ah I see lol. I don't really do twitter but sound funny

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.