Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, normally a lurker on here but just saw this on the Tesco IG page. Sorry if anyone has already posted it. Is this Tesco not giving a hoot about who they pay to do ad’s?

And another one. The cheek of Tesco customer services 🤣
That's got to be a fake account? Surely Tesco wouldn't respond so unprofessionally 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I live in the country and grew up not far from where I live now. I love it now but it wasn’t easy in my teens as no public transport nearby. My parents drove me 10 mins to bus stop! I was into horses etc as a teen so country living was fine but in my 20’s with 2 young kids- no way! I’d have been bored.
I love it but I drive a lot to get my teenage son around!
Rebecca must be so lonely. And the boys are so isolated.
I didn’t follow before they moved to the damp dungeon- were there in a town before?

Reactions: 10
She literally does none of this! Oh sorry, I suppose you could say she buys all the things FOR HERSELF. She is so unrelatable, I honestly don’t understand what her followers get out of following her. Maybe it’s to make themselves feel better about their own lives? 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 16
She literally does none of this! Oh sorry, I suppose you could say she buys all the things FOR HERSELF. She is so unrelatable, I honestly don’t understand what her followers get out of following her. Maybe it’s to make themselves feel better about their own lives? 🤣
Literally came in to say this!!!
She does NOTHING. She can’t even get the kids to school/nursery half the time!!! Cannot imagine her doing any fundraising ( well other than begging on Instagram) for Alfie’s school or helping with any PTA type stuff. She’s too thick!!!
She IS good at buying stuff for herself! Not for the kids or her home but for HERSELF ….. yes she’s got that covered!!

Reactions: 14
Interestingly, someone is posting on Steve's IG, not sure if it's actually him though. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Beggy, because of all the speculation about her and Steve.

Reactions: 11
Interestingly, someone is posting on Steve's IG, not sure if it's actually him though. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Beggy, because of all the speculation about her and Steve.
Whoever it is, they’re in ‘her’ car 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All a bit strange, I think Steve is out in his Range Rover getting lunch for his colleagues whilst beggy sits stranded at home posting inspirational quotes trying to make him think she’s happier without him

Reactions: 13
All a bit strange, I think Steve is out in his Range Rover getting lunch for his colleagues whilst beggy sits stranded at home posting inspirational quotes trying to make him think she’s happier without him
If Steve's back working for his dad's place in Bradford it makes no sense to go all the way to Richmond for fish and chips.

As someone else said I reckon it's bogtrotter posting on his account.... Poor loves comfort eating cos she's been dumped for a younger slimmer model 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think bog trotter and beaver have split
Purely because I think the range is his

Reactions: 10
Can afford to buy her scummy chummy expensive flowers but can't buy her own kids decent clothes and shoes!! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I still think she changed the password on him so she is controlling the account. I know girls like her who have done this when the partner left (that's if he has left her)
I'm sure it's her posting on his account, she's posted a pic of her sat in the drivers seat of the Range Rover holding a Costa, she comes across as very controlling and possessive, so probably taken over his IG. All her own posts are either reposts of other people's, outside of the dungeon or close ups of items, not her. We all know she reads here, so let's see what she does now to try and prove us wrong and keep up the happy family pretense

Reactions: 14
I'm sure it's her posting on his account, she's posted a pic of her sat in the drivers seat of the Range Rover holding a Costa, she comes across as very controlling and possessive, so probably taken over his IG. All her own posts are either reposts of other people's, outside of the dungeon or close ups of items, not her. We all know she reads here, so let's see what she does now to try and prove us wrong and keep up the happy family pretense
I think she’s reposted someone else’s photo - she’s paid for the Costa that the girl in the photo is holding, think it’s someone in her Nu Scam team x

Reactions: 8
I think she’s reposted someone else’s photo - she’s paid for the Costa that the girl in the photo is holding, think it’s someone in her Nu Scam team x
Anything is possible with her, but interestingly she did what I expected and posted some garbage tiktok, claiming its how she and Steve wake each other up, the exact same post appeared on Steve's stories seconds after hers. She isn't even bright enough to try and hide the fact she's controlling his account

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.