Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god - seen this! Someone has set up a bogus Instagram account pretending to be Tesco and has replied to one of the comments about Rebecca on the Tesco official page……!

View attachment 908856
View attachment 908867
Interesting that the fake account seems to have issues with spelling, 'entertainment starts' instead of stars, probably one of the sheep. I get the feeling Beggy is driving and spending so much time away from the dungeon, because Steve isn't there. Maybe he has the boys on certain days, so she escapes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not a surgeon but i bet i could inspect our gals kidneys if she wears that thing.

She's entirely too old to be wearing a greyhound that short

1638815467284.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think the reason Steve is so quiet on his Instagram is because he can't get on to it anymore? She is the kind of girl to change passwords on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That parody account is definitely her. The messages are bothering her so much she's not been able to stop thinking about it all day but knows she can't comment as herself. What a loser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not a surgeon but i bet i could inspect our gals kidneys if she wears that thing.

She's entirely too old to be wearing a greyhound that short

View attachment 908971
Is it just me, or in this pic is her hair 1000% less greasy than usual?!! She just wanted to wear the twit hat and made excuses for us tatters, didn't she?! Anything this ass hole doesn't lie about?!!
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE BEGGY :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edited to say I meant to type 100%, I swear I'm not at thick as your gal ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That parody account is definitely her. The messages are bothering her so much she's not been able to stop thinking about it all day but knows she can't comment as herself. What a loser 😂
I don’t think it’s her; she hasn’t got the imagination or the wit to set that up and post those kinds of comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me, or in this pic is her hair 1000% less greasy than usual?!! She just wanted to wear the twit hat and made excuses for us tatters, didn't she?! Anything this ass hole doesn't lie about?!!
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE BEGGY :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edited to say I meant to type 100%, I swear I'm not at thick as your gal ;)
Or she is hiding her bold spot that is getting bigger by the days

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s her; she hasn’t got the imagination or the wit to set that up and post those kinds of comments.
Yep she’s defo not that clever/whitty/can’t string a sentence together

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god - seen this! Someone has set up a bogus Instagram account pretending to be Tesco and has replied to one of the comments about Rebecca on the Tesco official page……!

View attachment 908856
View attachment 908867
Jesus wept! Talk about working with her being more trouble than it’s worth 😂 Doesn’t look good on Tesco someone leaving those messages. If it’s anything to do with Rebecca I suggest she deletes them.

Reactions: 11
I guess I just didn't think they were particularly witty or clever, just someone wanting to retaliate 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Omg 2 hallions what are they like! Imagine going into a shop and trying on the same clothes as your mate at that age 😂😂 pair of bleeping bellends. Beggy is beyond help at this point. Never have I cringed so hard for anyone before. TRALLOP
I love the word ‘trallop’ because I’ve only ever seen it used here. What is a hallion, please other than another word that have tickled me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess I just didn't think they were particularly witty or clever, just someone wanting to retaliate 🤷🏼‍♀️
They aren’t written anything remotely like the way Rebecca would write and her way of retaliation would be to post some sarcastic “you OTAY hun/get a job babe” type comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if she’s out with her friend affiliating links to tit in a changing room. What a fcking beg !!!

Isn’t the friend she’s with her beautician ? My god she’s another one who looks way older than she is. Don’t these Women know how to dress for themselves or their ages 🥴
Ha ha she always gives me Giovanni Fletcher mum/matron vibes - like, what age is she ? Is she old, is she young?

For all the blocked huns
God she’d set on fire if you lit a cig near her with that pleather and acrylic outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.