Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know how easy it is to find her address online but not everyone knows that. How does she feel comfortable giving her address out for the sake of a few crappy gifted cookies

Reactions: 14
Moaning she has lost sleep because Woody is poorly. No mention of how tit Woody feels. Such a selfish witch. Poor little Woody. Hope he feels better soon.
It's not surprising Woody isn't well, he's wearing a light rain coat to go out in freezing temperatures, while both his parents are layered up like the Michelin man. The parental selfishness and greed in that house is ridiculous. Every day she proves, the only reason she had those boys was to trap Steve into being her meal ticket, she doesn't have the slightest maternal instinct in her body. Her reason for mentioning Woody not being well, is for self sympathy, not even out of concern for him. She really is an hole

• Sad
Reactions: 39
If you have no heating and huddled around the fire at 10pm, you’d have just brought their mattresses down and had a sleepover in the living room next to the fire wouldn’t you! Made it fun and exciting for them. Woody was probably cold as well as feeling poorly. Who cares if you as an adult got no sleep, as long as your children were warm and comfortable who cares..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
duck me. I was panicking before bed last night if my cat is going to be too cold and put a heated bear in his bed😂 she doesn't deserve those children. There's genuinely people who would wish to have a child to take care of, this selfish witch moans she's not had a good night sleep?!?! It's not like she's got to get up for an 8 hour shift. Vile human
Me too!!!
I woke and covered my dog up as he was cold and we have a fully centrally heated house!! Not that it’s on overnight but it definitely gets chilly , those boys must be frozen!!!!

I know how easy it is to find her address online but not everyone knows that. How does she feel comfortable giving her address out for the sake of a few crappy gifted cookies
I can’t see maybe she’s deleted that bit, although I do know where they live 🙄

If you have no heating and huddled around the fire at 10pm, you’d have just brought their mattresses down and had a sleepover in the living room next to the fire wouldn’t you! Made it fun and exciting for them. Woody was probably cold as well as feeling poorly. Who cares if you as an adult got no sleep, as long as your children were warm and comfortable who cares..
Exactly, she’s no mother!!

Reactions: 10
Well Woodeh wasn't crying for nothing was he you stupid, selfish witch🤨 my 3yo woke up twice with a bad stomach needing a poo at 9pm, 10pm, then got in my bed at 12am last night.. then we got up at 6am. I'm not on instagram slagging him off! It's called being a mother - get a grip you fat arsed greasy woman!

She is the shittest "mama" ever, she doesn't deserve the title if she can't deal with the minor problems bringing up a child throws at you 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I swear she said the power came on at 2am on Sat morning? So it went out again?

Poor little Woody 😕 my 4 year old sleeps in my bed every Saturday night as a treat. Invariably I don’t get much sleep as she’s a Bridget McFidget but she loves it. How are you going to complain about comforting your child when they’re vulnerable? I bet the wee mite didn’t even get to go into your gal’s fancy new bed. He stated he was freezing the other day as well. No wonder he’s sick with her as a ‘Mother’. I doubt she’s making vegetable packed soups and casseroles to get extra vitamins into them for winter. Fish and chips and pizza for their dinners instead 😐

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If they were sensible country folk they would have a generator and could have had lights, TV and heating on still. Also my son was up for hours last night, he's autistic so couldn't even tell me what was wrong. She doesn't know she's born does she.

Reactions: 28
Why is she so shocked when she has to do things remotely motherly, like look after your child in the night when they wake. It just makes me think she really does do duck all for those boys and they are either left or it falls to Steve. How she can brag about being a good mother baffles me. She’s got a screw loose.
She's a "badass mum" don't you forget!!

Also, there’s nothing wrong at all with siblings sharing.. but why do the boys share when isn’t the house 4 bedrooms?
1 less room for Rebecca to decorate with her "many thousands per month"

Reactions: 13
I was going to write that last sentence @Ninjacat! For someone who claims to all about positivity she doesn’t show much gratefulness for her life, unless she’s talking about herself and how wonderful she is and the material objects she owns.

Reactions: 17
Even the living room has a stone floor, if we had put an offer in on a house like that our families would of 100% said something or at least asked have you thought about xyz. My in laws live in a barn conversion they have two log burners underfloor heating and the thickest carpets upstairs and obviously they had new windows 😂. They see that as the cost of living in a house like that. Obviously nothing like the shack 😂

Oh and proper central heating too

Reactions: 18
😡EVIL or what!!!!!
CRUEL Mother!!!!!
I despise Her....
The DEVIL look in those...eyes
Slagging off her children whilst doing an AD
I hope to god No...one buys anything from HER Ever!!!!
I bet those...boys are locked in the cupboard for being poorly & cold
Too.....Sad😪

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That story about Woody being unwell. She doesn’t deserve kids. How could you be moaning about your child being up in the night crying from being poorly????? I wouldn’t be moaning about it I’d be worried sick about them. I bet she sleep trained the boys when they were babies or unnecessarily filled them up before bed to make them sleep through the night before they were ready to
My toddler was up coughing half the night and currently waiting a call back from 111 as the last time he has croup he needed steriods. I didn’t sleep a wink as every time he got upset coughing he would stridor and it scared the life out of me. Selfish cow moaning she’s had no sleep, grow up and be a bleeping parent for once and give your kids some bloody affection.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just watched the videos of her saying ‘it was not cool, and I was not impressed’ about poor Woody waking every hour 😔😔 makes me feel so sad, you know for a fact she would have been cross at him. Put your bleeping unwell little boy in your bed and give him a cuddle, you absolute bleep.

Edit to add screenshots. She is such a prick
098B7EAC-0FC5-48F9-B96E-FD10EAE51337.png
15B5CD1A-C36A-476F-B090-FE401FF17618.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She’s an absolute disgrace of a mother, slagging your child off for being up in the night when most of us just long for our kids to be better and would do anything to make them feel more comfortable even if that means we don’t get a wink of sleep. He will have been frozen, felt like tit and probably scared no doubt, he’s a child that doesn’t understand about no electric and probably just wanted the comfort from his parents as tit as they are it’s all them boys know. They are both completely failing them kids as parents, who the duck lives in a hovel like that with young children and no back up for times like this

• Sad
Reactions: 29
There’s not really anything to add that hasn’t been said, is there?

No friends or family to stay with
No generator for back up despite being a boss babe
No sympathy for her poorly kid - only herself
No food loaded with vitamins to boost his immunity
No thought for others and getting him PCR tested…

and we’re all jealous trolls here? I don’t think so. Everyone who mentioned that their kids were poorly - hope they all feel better soon. Nothing worse than seeing your kids sick ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Someone I follow on Instagram has cancelled her order of the lumi Spa as after 2 weeks it has arrived and she's realised it's a waste of money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What do they expect, living in a shack in the back of beyond? Most people have a contingency plan in case of power cuts. Like others have said, surely having a generator would make sense. Plenty of candles, flasks filled with hot water for drinks and hot water bottles.
Moaning about Woody keeping her awake, she didn't seem to care when she toik him out in that thin raincoat, no gloves, hat or scarf. The poor kids teeth were chattering! No Beggy, you aren't a boss babe mama, you are a disgrace. More interested in flogging the face sander than looking after your own children! 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Vile fat witch. She wasnt impressed. woody clearly wasnt impressed when you had him out in that paper thin coat resulting in him getting a cold you bleeping selfish scrote

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.