Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Nellyellie with a whooping 66 votes!
Rebecca’s lost half her Christmas tree, her marbles & her operation!
You can see she hasn’t bothered putting any decorations round the back of that tree. She’s so bleeping tight with money when it comes to anything not specifically for her.

If she manifests hard enough some might appear, although if that shack is as cold as it looks it’ll have its own icicles.

Reactions: 15
You can see she hasn’t bothered putting any decorations round the back of that tree. She’s so bleeping tight with money when it comes to anything not specifically for her.

If she manifests hard enough some might appear, although if that shack is as cold as it looks it’ll have its own icicles.
I don’t decorate the back of my tree….. you can’t see it?? 🤣

Reactions: 11
Moaning she has lost sleep because Woody is poorly. No mention of how tit Woody feels. Such a selfish witch. Poor little Woody. Hope he feels better soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
He’s probably absolutely frozen and caught a chill in his bedroom. I live in a relatively new house, it keeps the heat really well and even my kids were in cosy PJs and slipper socks with microwave bears last night. Woken up to a hard frost and now snow in Scotland. It is flipping Baltic! That house must be an icebox.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Agree. Poor little mite has caught a chill probs that may or may not develop into something much worse.
Meanwhile Begface and Beaver are all coseh in their bed with the new bedding and gifted mattress.
i feel so angry when I think about those boys and how shamefully neglected they are by those two selfish morons.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
duck me. I was panicking before bed last night if my cat is going to be too cold and put a heated bear in his bed😂 she doesn't deserve those children. There's genuinely people who would wish to have a child to take care of, this selfish witch moans she's not had a good night sleep?!?! It's not like she's got to get up for an 8 hour shift. Vile human

Reactions: 31
You'd think that living in the bleeping sticks they'd be prepared for power outages and adverse weather wouldn't you. Don't know why they haven't got a little generator, they could then plug electric heaters into it to warm the boys rooms, fill hot water bottles, etc. Instead of the poor things sitting by an open fire in coats and gloves at 10pm 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 29
Bet she was fuckin fuming she had to let the boys stay up til 10 before she could shovel all the tesco finest down her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Woddy’s poorly and there’s loads of germs around- but Beggy doesn’t think- oooh maybe I should take Woody for a PCR test?! Shes too thick to even think about that! You just sit and moan about your child being ill and how its convenienced you by interrupting your sleep- what a witch of a mother she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
the windows they have in the house make me cringe! 😫😫 especially when the weather is like this! we live in an old Victorian house and the first thing we did when we moved in was put new windows in throughout the house! And what a difference it makes to keeping the house warm and the heat in!

Why is she so shocked when she has to do things remotely motherly, like look after your child in the night when they wake. It just makes me think she really does do duck all for those boys and they are either left or it falls to Steve. How she can brag about being a good mother baffles me. She’s got a screw loose.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wonder if they had no electric from Friday night through to Saturday night, mustve been why they took the boys out so they could charge phones in the car!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Also, there’s nothing wrong at all with siblings sharing.. but why do the boys share when isn’t the house 4 bedrooms?

Reactions: 13
Also, I guess Beggy doesn't work with Iconic London anymore, since other people have been promoting their cyber Monday deals and not a peep from Dingle. But she's suh suh suh proud of herself for what she's achieving 🥴🥴😂

• Haha
That story about Woody being unwell. She doesn’t deserve kids. How could you be moaning about your child being up in the night crying from being poorly????? I wouldn’t be moaning about it I’d be worried sick about them. I bet she sleep trained the boys when they were babies or unnecessarily filled them up before bed to make them sleep through the night before they were ready to

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Sat by the fire all night in their hats and gloves and scarfs. Living the dream hey beggy.
If they didn’t have young innocent children it would be funny but they do and how is that okay they’ve literally put them children in that position and they don’t care

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her stories this morning have made me sad. Where are their families. If my power was out and I had no heating in these conditions, there is no way my family or my husband’s family wouldn’t be telling us to go stay with them til it was sorted (animals too, we have a few). Yet their families seem to be fine with them and their poor little boys freezing like that. Poor Woody. I really hope he is okay. When my babies are poorly, all they want to cuddles and comfort, and that is what they get, and I am more than happy to give it, anything to help them feel better.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Woody had a thin jacket on in Skipton the other day, he complained he was freezing then! Selfish bag, poor little thing 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.