Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woody's poorly because there's lots of germs going around.......hmmmm well he didn't pick them up from nursery because he doesn't go and spends all day everyday stuck in the dungeon with those 2 idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Someone help me, I’m confused, why does she have to order the peels for herself when it’s her ‘own’ business, surely you can take whatever stock you want can’t you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s tired!! He was up every hour!!! My heart bleeds for her! NOT!!!!!

She’s an awful mother!!!

Reactions: 34
She can just sit there all day anyway, it's not as if she does anything all day, including looking after her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 21
People try and try for years to have babies, have miscarriages and spend thousands on IVF just dreaming of having a baby… And she’s complaining because her poor little boy didn’t feel very well in the night. She’s vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
My eldest didn’t sleep through the night until he was 6, sometimes he was up on the hour every hour for days on end. I coped with that, his little sister and a full time job and sucked it up! It’s not like she’s got an 8 hour shift to contend with today. You just know Woody has been told off for being poorly and wanting comforting. Vile old witch!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I dread to think how cold that house is. She used to vlog before and she'd have her dressing gown on in the day and the steam would be coming out of her mouth. Woodeh would be wandering around in just a babygrow! Not much has changed by the looks

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My daughter was up for 4 hours one night last week with a vom bug. Not once did it even cross my mind to be angry with her, it wasn't her bloody fault!! I was worried sick! Changing her, her bedding, washing her and me as I jumped into bed beside her as I wouldn't have even dreamed of leaving her sick, scared, upset in the middle of the night and her room is only right next to mine! When you have a child, that's what you sign up for you absolute scumbag! bleeping waste of oxygen that witch! I really hope little Woody is OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s an absolute disgrace of a mother, slagging your child off for being up in the night when most of us just long for our kids to be better and would do anything to make them feel more comfortable even if that means we don’t get a wink of sleep. He will have been frozen, felt like tit and probably scared no doubt, he’s a child that doesn’t understand about no electric and probably just wanted the comfort from his parents as tit as they are it’s all them boys know. They are both completely failing them kids as parents, who the duck lives in a hovel like that with young children and no back up for times like this
They need to get out of there. I'd go so far as to say that house is uninhabitable - living in freezing temperatures is no joke, dangerous for young children and not acceptable. I can imagine there being mould issues too as there is no heat or adequate ventilation. I really can't understand it. Those poor kids. What are they thinking buying that house in such disrepair and no plans to do it up. It's really bugging me at this stage.

Reactions: 22
She clearly doesn’t realise that once you have a child you are never guaranteed a full nights sleep ever again unless the child isn’t at home. Even then they could be 18 and on a night out and you get a phone call to go pick them up because they’ve had too much to drink and need their mam! She’s so self centred it’s sickening. Those poor boys 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My daughter was up for 4 hours one night last week with a vom bug. Not once did it even cross my mind to be angry with her, it wasn't her bloody fault!! I was worried sick! Changing her, her bedding, washing her and me as I jumped into bed beside her as I wouldn't have even dreamed of leaving her sick, scared, upset in the middle of the night and her room is only right next to mine! When you have a child, that's what you sign up for you absolute scumbag! bleeping waste of oxygen that witch! I really hope little Woody is OK.
This! When ever my two are sick I always get into their bed so I can keep an eye on them in case they’re sick again, yes you don’t get any sleep but it’s what being a parent is about. Knowing Rebecca she would have made Alfie comfort him so she doesn’t catch it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sat by the fire all night in their hats and gloves and scarfs. Living the dream hey beggy.
So grateful. 🙏🏽

the windows they have in the house make me cringe! 😫😫 especially when the weather is like this! we live in an old Victorian house and the first thing we did when we moved in was put new windows in throughout the house! And what a difference it makes to keeping the house warm and the heat in!
Excuse me hunnipot but I think you’ll find it was far more important to spend money on decorating the spare room just so she can walk in and out of it saying: “I absolutelehhhhh loove our spare room now it’s aaall decorated and stuff.”

It's not surprising Woody isn't well, he's wearing a light rain coat to go out in freezing temperatures, while both his parents are layered up like the Michelin man. The parental selfishness and greed in that house is ridiculous. Every day she proves, the only reason she had those boys was to trap Steve into being her meal ticket, she doesn't have the slightest maternal instinct in her body. Her reason for mentioning Woody not being well, is for self sympathy, not even out of concern for him. She really is an hole
This 100%. That poor little boy’s teeth were chattering. He was visibly freezing cold whilst she had a great big coat on.

Now she has the audacity to complain he has caught a cold. I’ve caught a cold and been laid in bed for two days because I feel so unwell. Nighttime’s are the worst but at least I can take medicine and make a hot drink to help soothe my throat. She’s such a selfish prick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Poor woody. Rebecca is a bleep. Only cares about number 1. When those kids are old enough they'll be off out of that shithole.

Reactions: 18
This! When ever my two are sick I always get into their bed so I can keep an eye on them in case they’re sick again, yes you don’t get any sleep but it’s what being a parent is about. Knowing Rebecca she would have made Alfie comfort him so she doesn’t catch it
Why couldn’t she snuggle in the spare bed with Woody and let Beaver sleep in their bed with Alfie (or vice versa)? Thick as tit.

Reactions: 20
If she did happen to have another baby I hope it’s satan reincarnated and the witch never gets another nights sleep again, selfish, selfish twit. 👹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.