Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That newest grid post 🤢 shes actually so unfortunate looking but thinks she’s the hottest thing to come out of Yorkshire 🤣🤣🤣
Also, totally mirror what everyone else says, she is a shockingly bad “mother”. I’m someone that seriously can’t function without a certain amount of sleep, But if my daughter needs me in the night, I’m there, duck how I feel. It’s all about my baby.
she’s a disgrace, and Steve’s no better!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What's this hold my ponytail pose. Is it supposed to look casual or cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the actual duck does this sad wannabe think she is 🥴
What adult woman spends most of her day putting on makeup and posing in front of the mirror. You'd love to see her camera roll to see how many attempts it takes her. Pathetic witch.
Screenshot_20211128-184950_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What adult woman spends most of her day putting on makeup and posing in front of the mirror. You'd love to see her camera roll to see how many attempts it takes her. Pathetic witch.
View attachment 893490
I literally don't get this pose at all, I've seen a few influenzers do it. It looks so awkward 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I literally don't get this pose at all, I've seen a few influenzers do it. It looks so awkward 🤣🤣
Dickheads the lot of them. I might have guessed she's copied it from someone else. She spends her life copying everyone (badly). She's a munter that thinks she's a babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What’s happened to the bloody Aga in that tit hole of a dungeon? If it was wood or coal fired it would be on 24/7 in this weather wouldn’t it - radiating heat throughout the downstairs.
And I don’t think they could bring blankets down and sleep by the fire all of them, haven’t they only got a chopped in half sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just watched the videos of her saying ‘it was not cool, and I was not impressed’ about poor Woody waking every hour 😔😔 makes me feel so sad, you know for a fact she would have been cross at him. Put your bleeping unwell little boy in your bed and give him a cuddle, you absolute bleep.

Edit to add screenshots. She is such a prick
View attachment 892812View attachment 892813
She truly is a vile cretin. She bangs on about her bloody period like its a major illness, yet has zero compassion for her 4 Yr old child. COW!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
E16639DA-9B3A-49BF-A808-4A7022D46F18.jpeg
Been reading here hunnipot..ahh yes thought so! FYI your eyes give you away. That blank vacant,devoured of any kind of motherley love,emotion or instinct look you have is quite frankly VERY bleeping unsettling! Nothing more than a Narcissistic psychopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 893528Been reading here hunnipot..ahh yes thought so! FYI your eyes give you away. That blank vacant,devoured of any kind of motherley love,emotion or instinct look you have is quite frankly VERY bleeping unsettling! Nothing more than a Narcissistic psychopath.
I thought EXACTLY this. Scary.

Reactions: 23
Quick Woody get up here for a pretend cuddle photo opportunity so I can show those tattlers what a caring mama I am…..
Totally disingenuous… fake fake fake… it’s written all over your face hunnipot. Get in the bin you make me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
View attachment 893528Been reading here hunnipot..ahh yes thought so! FYI your eyes give you away. That blank vacant,devoured of any kind of motherley love,emotion or instinct look you have is quite frankly VERY bleeping unsettling! Nothing more than a Narcissistic psychopath.
She’s always looking at herself in the camera and never her child. She’s disgusting. Beggy go wash your hair you scabby woman

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've seen every hour of every night this week, my little boy co-sleeps with us and is going through a fussy phase as well as having the sniffles, which I caught too. I don't think I've had more than 2-3 solid sleep for over a week. I work full-time and I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my 2nd so the fatigue has been like nothing I've felt before, even in the newborn days.

Do I begrudge my little boy for it? Do I duck. It's part and parcel of being a parent, I welcome the fact that he still sees me as his number 1 comfort. Being a parent and getting to shape a little life is an absolute privilege - and all she does is the bare minimum to keep her kids alive, fed and functioning. Embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 893490
Looks like a big damp patch right along the ceiling above the window. I get some of it will be shadows but some of it is definitely damp looking.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.