Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so backwards. They hardly do anything, ever. Yet, the weekend we have a weather warning, they decide to go out on the treacherous backend roads when it has been advised to stay in if you can?!
Probably warmer in the car than it is in their house! Only reason I can think of!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m in the midlands in a new build house that is generally warm most of the time and we’ve cranked the heating up today as it’s Baltic! I shudder to think what the temperature is like in the shack! Those boys must be freezing all the time!

Reactions: 10
That is not a happy house , Steve hardly features now!

And don’t get me started on the cold house 🥶

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They are so backwards. They hardly do anything, ever. Yet, the weekend we have a weather warning, they decide to go out on the treacherous backend roads when it has been advised to stay in if you can?!
They've had to make an essential trip to the bowling alley don't forget!! bleeping idiots.
Always banging on about living in the Dales, the views, the space and yet the first day it's snowed they've taken the kids out on a non-essential journey to an inside activity!!

Reactions: 25
Very good point. Probably out because anywhere else will be warmer than that house. It is actually very sad. My house is relatively new and not spacious, and we are struggling to keep the heat.

Probably warmer in the car than it is in their house! Only reason I can think of!

Reactions: 9
It’s down to utter tots like them that one of my family has to risk his life being called out. My BIL is a fireman. When people that are asked to make non-essential trips due to the weather decide to make stupid trips and crash it’s people like him and his crew that risk their lives to save others.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How is natural contraception working for her since she claims her and Steve have sex every single day ? She can’t even remember her own lies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think she dared to wear the arse hugging jeans out, they look completely different in the magic mirror to what she’s wearing outside. Also think we’d have had a picture of her bending over to bowl if she had!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now see, she recently found a lump. Why would she say she's heard about people finding lumps when she’s had a personal experience not so long ago? She talks such bullshit . Why do her followers not pick up on her bollocks?!
EC9A3407-00A0-4C32-9A2C-9302DDDEDEF9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s being very dull this weekend isn’t she? Must be because her content sorry I meant operation was cancelled…..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think it’s strange that she’s had two (fake) questions today about people who are unhappy in their relationships and are thinking about leaving their partners……🧐🤔
I don’t remember her asking herself questions like that before? Do we think Beaver has been banished to the barn for getting up to Halloween naughties and that’s why we’re not seeing him as much? I expect he’s quite happy in there. Lots of nice wooden beams to gnaw on.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Now see, she recently found a lump. Why would she say she's heard about people finding lumps when she’s had a personal experience not so long ago? She talks such bullshit . Why do her followers not pick up on her bollocks?!
View attachment 891694
I thought exactly the same thing when I saw this. Surely if she was telling the truth a few weeks ago, she would have mentioned that.

Reactions: 17
Wouldn't surprise me if she was using those questions to send a message to Beaver that this stuff is on her mind. Why would you answer two of those questions otherwise? One is more than enough.

Reactions: 16
she doesn’t check them regularly if she only checks them in the shower /bath . Washing is definitely not a regular occurance 😂😂😂
And why doesn’t she put a link to a website or an Instagram page that gives information on how to check your boobs!!

Reactions: 13
I bet when they go out for Christmas dinner the kids have to share a meal

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think it’s strange that she’s had two (fake) questions today about people who are unhappy in their relationships and are thinking about leaving their partners……🧐🤔
I don’t remember her asking herself questions like that before? Do we think Beaver has been banished to the barn for getting up to Halloween naughties and that’s why we’re not seeing him as much? I expect he’s quite happy in there. Lots of nice wooden beams to gnaw on.
I thought the same.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.