Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’re off to Center Parcs today which means Alfie is having another week off school! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I can’t believe Alfie’s only been back at school what like 2 weeks since half term and he’s off again? You just wouldn’t dream of doing that would you!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So they’re off to Center Parcs today which means Alfie is having another week off school! 😡
Just came on to say this. Hope they are fined given it's not the first time!

I'm not against taking kids out of school in term time but the second time in a few weeks is ridiculous, and it's only Alfie who'll suffer 🤬

Reactions: 23
Discusting the amount of times she takes Alfie out of school! The education welfare officer should be knocking at their door!! I know they would in my local authority!

Reactions: 28
Here we see the magic of that mirror in all its glory. Look how broad her shoulders are in the stories with the camera directed at her, compared to how slight she looks in the magic mirror pose.
Is that more new clothes for herself and trainers by the looks of it! Wonder what the boys got 🙃 Also maybe it's just me but that green set is something a teenager would wear even my 15 year old walked by it when we were in!!

Reactions: 21
Are they some (probably fake) black Triple S's? 😂😂😂

I thought yesterday when she mentioned "black chunky trainers" despite all the other pairs of trainers shes bought and affiliate linked to high heaven, I'm sure we've never seen a black pair lol

Same as how she never showed the cream "Louis Vuitton" bag 😂

Reactions: 16
Alfie out of school again! I find that shocking what an ignorant selfish human she is. Also that picture is clearly photoshopped as in the the other she’s like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle on steroids!
Nevermind Re13 at least you can post content while Alfie watches TV!

Reactions: 24
When did she buy Balenciaga's?
She's so odd. Making a big deal about treating herself to an £80 pair of New Balances and then suddenly has a £700 pair of Balenciagas. Never treats herself though. 😂😂 Would love to see her credit card bill!
Those 10 houses won't by themselves Becky. Be smart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
When did she buy Balenciaga's?
She's so odd. Making a big deal about treating herself to an £80 pair of New Balances and then suddenly has a £700 pair of Balenciagas. Never treats herself though. 😂😂 Would love to see her credit card bill!
Those 10 houses won't by themselves Becky. Be smart.
I just watched her story of her "confirming" they were "bulllenceeyargers" and thought the exact thing! Like shite she'd have missed out or big Steph would have let her pass up a chance to post about them to show potential new recruits what a 'luxury lifestyle' you can have selling a few face sanders....

Nahhhh she's discovered Ali Express. She won't be showing any of her "designer" 😂 purchases on Instagram since we all pissed ourselves that she was toting around a "Louis Vuitton " bag thats never even existed .

I don't think she realised to begin with that there's people like myself who buy authentic designer regularly and can spot a fake a mile off so now she only shows her items from a distance.

I would say the shape of her "bullenceeyargers" don't look quite right but seeing as she filmed them in the magic mirror, that's to be expected lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus she is a self twit! Alfie should be going school. I’m so fed up of her crap now. Even education isn’t important to her. 😩 I work 30 hours of nights, hubby works full time and we have 3 kids. We are going on our first family hoilday in May/June during you got… half term. My eldest is in reception and already learning important things. Rebecca if your as well off as you claim, you can afford half term hoildays 😡.

p.s. buy clothes for your kids for an change! You don’t need more crap!

Reactions: 14
She looks like a bleeping golf club in those trainers.

As for taking Alfie out of school again, those two ‘parents’ need social services intervening asap because those children are not being educated.

Pea green trackie tho. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.