Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heroes in a hard shell 😂 She’s a bleeping numbnut. Looks more like Kermit then a 🐢 tbh. Someone needs to tell her that just because it’s in your size doesn’t mean you should wear it. Clueless.

I have no words for her pulling the kids out of school/nursery again for a week away. More and more, in so many ways she highlights that she does not value her children and their future. I really hope the school hold her to account for the importance she places on her sons’ education. Can you imagine if she was pulled into a meeting and asked to explain why these holidays are deemed as necessary?! Showing off for clout on Instagram wouldn’t cut it.

Reactions: 23
Just seen the stories and come straight here, I’m gobsmacked he’s been back in school 2 weeks and he’s out for another week despite being off a month inc half term last month. Literally no words for it. No wonder she kept that one quiet

Reactions: 19
She showed them in the Magic mirror shot and I’m 99.9% sure they aren’t balenciagas. 😂 she sounded shifty like she was lying on the story which she mentioned them on too
Those look like my other halfs safety boots for work! As for the acid green get up 😬😬😬😬
Going to a Acid house party Beggy? 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion (read with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle theme tune)

Beggy with half a brain cell; her superpower!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can’t with the fluorescent green lounge suit. She looks like a green highlighter. Maybe, it could be pulled off as separates… in the house, but together to actually wear out?! Such a fashhhhun icon.

As for taking Alfie out of school again. The mind boggles, they really don’t seem to want to help their kids at all, do they?

Also, did anyone else think she seemed desperate to prove Beave is still around. “Woodeh, ent that what dahdeh says. Tell them Woodeh. Woodeh, tell them what we say to dahdeh, TELL THEM” paraphrasing here, but pretty close!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She just needs to get in the bin. Honestly, I have no words for her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She thinks she’s Lauren Pack I’ve said it while back. But with the tracksuits and they way she’s tried to dress Woody she’s just confirmed it to me. She always tries to steal peoples style then absolutely annihilates it 😂😫

Boggy you ain’t no Wag love !!

Reactions: 16
Shocking she is taking Alfie out again, his education is so poor!
I also bet they take him out again in May/June to go abroad again. His attendance is shocking

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: hoe, hoe, hoe green giant!

(we know sweet corn is the only veg she eats!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Shocking she is taking Alfie out again, his education is so poor!
I also bet they take him out again in May/June to go abroad again. His attendance is shocking
My daughters are grown up peops😁, is THIS SERIOUSLY ALLOWED, i thought you got fined??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.