Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she off to center parcs when she’s literally just had 10 days in Tenerife?? I presume it’s a brand job as no self respecting parent would take their child out of school for that amount of time in one term. The woman is an absolute gremlin. She is denying those children the chance to learn and thrive for her own greedy self. Those poor boys.

Reactions: 20
Why is she off to center parcs when she’s literally just had 10 days in Tenerife?? I presume it’s a brand job as no self respecting parent would take their child out of school for that amount of time in one term. The woman is an absolute gremlin. She is denying those children the chance to learn and thrive for her own greedy self. Those poor boys.
I think it’s a big family thing. Beaver’s dad is probably paying, but I doubt when he booked it he thought his son and girlfriend still not wife would be moronic enough to take their kids off to Tenners for two weeks just before.

Reactions: 17
Didn’t Old Man Hobson pay for them last year to go to Centre Parcs bet it’s the same and OMH will be there so that’s why the kid looks half decent so no one pulls her up on the kids being dressed out the rag bag

• Haha
I think it’s a big family thing. Beaver’s dad is probably paying, but I doubt when he booked it he thought his son and girlfriend still not wife would be moronic enough to take their kids off to Tenners for two weeks just before.
Ahh I see. I knew there was no way team twit would’ve put their hands in their own pockets to pay for it themselves!

Reactions: 6
Didn’t Old Man Hobson pay for them last year to go to Centre Parcs bet it’s the same and OMH will be there so that’s why the kid looks half decent so no one pulls her up on the kids being dressed out the rag bag
That’s true & it shows she does know she dresses them like tit too, because she makes an effort if they’re seeing family.

Reactions: 17
Jesus it gets better 🤦🏻‍♀️

I love that we normally get a full length pic against that wall but she's cropped herself off at the middle so we can't take the piss out of her fake trainers 😂😂😂😂

A 7 year old Range Rover you've got to do elf on the shelf with every day thinking up new scenarios to convince people you can drive it and being on red alert that your made in China "designer" goods aren't in any pics so people can't take the piss....

WHAT A LIFE 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wowowow ok let’s pretend she paid £600+ for the trainers (we know she didn’t, their either second hand or Ali specials) but why would you buy trainers that went out of fashion about 2 years ago in the ugliest colourway when you have big fat cankles that will be accentuated from wearing such a trainer 😂😂 beggy please stop trying to be a fashion influencer, it’s not happening and never will! You look like a big giant radioactive twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus it gets better 🤦🏻‍♀️

I love that we normally get a full length pic against that wall but she's cropped herself off at the middle so we can't take the piss out of her fake trainers 😂😂😂😂

A 7 year old Range Rover you've got to do elf on the shelf with every day thinking up new scenarios to convince people you can drive it and being on red alert that your made in China "designer" goods aren't in any pics so people can't take the piss....

WHAT A LIFE 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
She looks like bleeping elf on the shelf in that tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣

She's all for flashing the designer stuff but has has cropped out her trainers 🤣🤣🤣 👀👀👀👀

Surprised she can pronounce the word tbh 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
She looks like bleeping elf on the shelf in that tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣

She's all for flashing the designer stuff but has has cropped out her trainers 🤣🤣🤣 👀👀👀👀

Surprised she can pronounce the word tbh 🤣
She probably has a spreadsheet

15th November - move from passenjuh seat and film maself while Steve goes into the little post office and stuff sniff to take back all the size 10s that didn't fit sniff

18th - use a supah cute little app to make it like like am going realleh realleh fast and stuff while a sing along to destinys child independent woman

20th - move the sexeh rangeh down 2 parking spaces while Steve's at the gym und film maself driving and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine going away as well and being on edge the whole time reading tattle and policing her and Steve’s Instagram, she must be an insufferable bleep to be around.

Beggy googling how to spell and pronounce Balenciaga

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fuckin Dead ⚰🤣⚰…..
“Balenciaga” (absolutely tragic dupes) straight from the strip in down town Tenners (same stall as Beaver got his “Oakley” shades from I should imagine😎)…keeping it classy as always huunipot! FML

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here we see the magic of that mirror in all its glory. Look how broad her shoulders are in the stories with the camera directed at her, compared to how slight she looks in the magic mirror pose.
Snotgirl to the rescue.
"She's green, she's mean,
She's never, ever clean".

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is that more new clothes for herself and trainers by the looks of it! Wonder what the boys got 🙃 Also maybe it's just me but that green set is something a teenager would wear even my 15 year old walked by it when we were in!!
She looks like a character in teenage mutant ninja turtles 🐢

Reactions: 9
She showed them in the Magic mirror shot and I’m 99.9% sure they aren’t balenciagas. 😂 she sounded shifty like she was lying on the story which she mentioned them on too
They look like safety shoes to me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the duck has she got on today?! It looks like the green screen outfits that actors wear when filming special effects!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.