Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The to-do lists 😭😭😭 I might make one for tomorrow so I don’t forget anything important...

1. Get out of bed
2. Get kids dressed
3. Get myself dressed
4. Breakfast all round
5. School run
5. Work
6. School run

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

It’s called life! Who needs to list to carry out the most basic tasks 🤷🏼‍♀️😅😅😅
You forget to put kids to bed and go to bed yourself! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would be surprised if they get anything close to 25% commission, I used to work in technical sales (an actual proper job beggy where I had an in depth knowledge of scientific equipment that I had to discuss and demo to nuclear physicists…) and we used to get between 1-4% commission depending on the product/client. As well as that I had an actual salary, car, phone, laptop, paid holidays etc. Just wondering why I bothered with all that when I could “work from my phone”?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would love to be as busy as her and her sheep from these to do lists, bleeping hell, what a shock to the system 😅
I was showing my partner these lists, he can’t get his head around it, those things are normal everyday things you do surely??
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Had gallstones removed myself. My husband is also a pharmacist. There is no medication for it, you can be given meds for the acid reflux (omeprazole or lansoprazole) but these do nothing for a gallbladder flare up.

I suspect she’s lied the whole time and had acid reflux / indigestion from her poor diet.

Reactions: 22
I wouldn't say that was a good advertisement for "beautybybethanyjane" would you? Is this the one that did the "Daiseh" lashes for Tenners?
The state of that hairline........she really thinks she's all that doesn't she?
Get a grip love.......buy your boys some decent school attire, oh and add that to your to do list hunipot !

Reactions: 18
My mum had BC too, Clementine. It’s hideous. I find the whole of October triggering because it’s BC awareness month (my mum didn’t make it) if she’s saying her lump has been there for a few weeks - why didn’t she share any of the hundreds of awareness posts then? I’d give her the benefit of the doubt but it looks like an engagement drive post or a dig at Steve because surely you would wait until you knew what you were dealing with before posting about it over the gram.
Having just recently lost my dad to cancer I hope she’s not using it for engagement purposes. I genuinely hope she is ok as wouldnt wish it on anyone 😞

Update: just seen her stories saying she’s ok

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen Mallory Bourn is filming content for a brand with the exact same dress as Reb. Someone message her and ask her what brand it is so we can get to them before she’s paid 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has she actually read this…cause girl is trippin

View attachment 842064
And what if you you have less than 5% brains?
No self- awareness to speak of.
Cannot resist material things EVER.
In a toxic relationship.
No self control or self respect that anyone can see.
Changed behaviour? (I aren't changing for anywun)

The only tick in that box love is "the love you have for yourself"✅
Jog on.....deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.