Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So any guesses on the brand for her new AD she is all glammed up for? I think it's going to be asda or next. They both sell that kinda dress this time of year
It’s probably for Lovehoney 😂

View attachment 841932Form an orderly queue hunnipots 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Becky if there is one thing you do not need it’s a blowdry. You are going bald enough as it is hun without putting anymore heat on it. Very soon she’s gonna look like Kevin from The Office 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who gives way free gifts from companies other than the one you're flogging for?! Why isn't she doing samples of NuSkin products? Oh that's right, because she'd have to dip her hand in her pocket to do that. This way she's just offloading all the gifted tit she said she loved sor sor much, but will never use.

Can people not see how disingenuous this is? She's giving away 99p facemasks, that she didn't even pay for in the first place, to make herself look generous and encourage people to spend £200+. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I don't think Rebecca has sold 200+ products. I think it's across her and the team she has underneath her.

Reactions: 11
What is all the tit she’s posting???? 🙈🤷‍♀️🤣

Really???? 🤣
Her behaviour is coming across as quite manic and unpredictable at the moment. I think all is not well in the Hobson/Lamb household. Whenever they are arguing, she behaves like this

Reactions: 19
Her last ‘quote’ “success is 5% brains” …… just as well Beggy cos you’re thick as tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who gives way free gifts from companies other than the one you're flogging for?! Why isn't she doing samples of NuSkin products? Oh that's right, because she'd have to dip her hand in her pocket to do that. This way she's just offloading all the gifted tit she said she loved sor sor much, but will never use.

Can people not see how disingenuous this is? She's giving away 99p facemasks, that she didn't even pay for in the first place, to make herself look generous and encourage people to spend £200+. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she’s desperate for sales to be honest. She apparently did well this weekend but I think she expected to do a lot better. She probably thought her 64k fake ‘flowers’ were going to jump at the chance to buy it. The thing is if people didn’t buy the face sander when it was ‘45%’ off, they’re not going to buy it full price or even the usual 25% off that she offers. I know I wouldn’t, if I know that anything I wanted to buy occasionally goes down in price by that much, I wait until it’s on offer again even if I have to wait months. So if anything now, coming up to Christmas her sales are going to plummet.

Plus it’s coming up to Christmas so not many of her mum followers will spend £200 on themselves when they have kids to buy Christmas presents for & the only men that follow her are perverts who I highly doubt even have a partner, so they won’t be buying it off her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I lived in that house with Steve it would make me manic too! It’s such an unhealthy atmosphere.
I honestly believe the best thing for all of them is to sell up and buy a house in a town or village that doesn’t need any work done (especially since they seem to be incapable of cleaning).

Also, still no new kitchen - the day they get a full new kitchen, with an electrician, plumber, joiner and plasterer in to do it, is the day I believe they have some money. Until then we all know that are piss poor.

Reactions: 30
If I lived in that house with Steve it would make me manic too! It’s such an unhealthy atmosphere.
I honestly believe the best thing for all of them is to sell up and buy a house in a town or village that doesn’t need any work done (especially since they seem to be incapable of cleaning).

Also, still no new kitchen - the day they get a full new kitchen, with an electrician, plumber, joiner and plasterer in to do it, is the day I believe they have some money. Until then we all know that are piss poor.
Not just the kitchen - that whole house is a mess. The entire thing from top to bottom needs completely stripping out and renovated. It’s been said a million times already; if they had money, that house would be a PALACE. It would look like something out of a magazine.

they haven’t got any money. They are skint.

Reactions: 26
Not just the kitchen - that whole house is a mess. The entire thing from top to bottom needs completely stripping out and renovated. It’s been said a million times already; if they had money, that house would be a PALACE. It would look like something out of a magazine.

The whole place is a tit tip! Just look at what little they have done.The bathroom, where they illegally removed a wall, and the tiling looks like it's been done by Woody! The spare bedroom, with that plaster filled fireplace. All done with budget B&M buys and the boys bedroom that looks cold and uninviting with another boarded over fireplace. The only things they have done are paint and put some carpets down!
They are stoney broke!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

100%. I wouldn’t like to live there because of how remote it is, but with some money & vision they could make that house beautiful. But they clearly have neither of those things. I just don’t get why they are always trying to make out they’re loaded. Being frugal & cutting costs is actually a big topic at the moment, with the cost of everything rising. She could have a great channel if she embraced the country side living but also incorporated living frugally in to it, so growing seasonal vegetables & making big pots of stews & soups, going to the local butchers or even farms to buy the off cuts of meat to use in the stew, show people what areas they cut costs in so they can spend the money on other things. Their bedroom ‘transformation’ was proof of how skint they are because all they did was have a carpet put down 3 years after moving in & they painted it. Nothing wrong with that if you’re actively promoting the fact that you’re just doing things on a small budget at the moment, but she goes round telling everyone she’s earning thousands every month so that bedroom should have really had a true transformation!

Reactions: 17
100%. I wouldn’t like to live there because of how remote it is, but with some money & vision they could make that house beautiful. But they clearly have neither of those things. I just don’t get why they are always trying to make out they’re loaded. Being frugal & cutting costs is actually a big topic at the moment, with the cost of everything rising. She could have a great channel if she embraced the country side living but also incorporated living frugally in to it, so growing seasonal vegetables & making big pots of stews & soups, going to the local butchers or even farms to buy the off cuts of meat to use in the stew, show people what areas they cut costs in so they can spend the money on other things. Their bedroom ‘transformation’ was proof of how skint they are because all they did was have a carpet put down 3 years after moving in & they painted it. Nothing wrong with that if you’re actively promoting the fact that you’re just doing things on a small budget at the moment, but she goes round telling everyone she’s earning thousands every month so that bedroom should have really had a true transformation!
It’s really not that remote. It’s only 20 minutes from the village - it’s not like it’s hours from civilisation!!

in the right hands, with a large budget and skilled tradesmen with knowledge of working on listed rural buildings, that house has the potential to be out of this world. Unfortunately Steve & Rebecca have no vision or imagination, they have no money and the house is going to ruin around them. It will come to a point where the house will no longer be habitable. And they can forget about ever selling it the state it’s in! They are royally fucked on this one!

Reactions: 15
Grateful for a barn in a field that isn’t even theirs!
Every
Bloody
Morning!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I just keep going back to this list & can’t quite believe she shared it. I mean, point 2, come on!! She deletes anybody who dares to disagree with her on anything, let alone actually criticise her! She thinks she is amazing so in her head she has no flaws. She has zero self awareness!! Even this list proves it because every single one of those points you could associate with Beggy.

The self respect one saying about being a slave to people pleasing & validation. She Is a slave to Tattle! Everything she posts is in a backlash to something that has been said on here. Then if she knows her engagement is dipping again she just gets her arse & tits out for a quick fix. Where is the self respect in that?

The whole thing is just laughable & honestly just goes back to the comments yesterday about there maybe being psychological or learning issues with her, because how can somebody be this unaware of the fact that every single one of those points fit right in with her.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
She’s definitely desperate for sales! I know she had an apparent good weekend but I think they’re actually up the shitter with their finances.
We’ll know when she shows us what she got her kids for Xmas. It’ll consist of home bargains, Poundland & b&m tit with the occasional eBay tat thrown in. They’ll have clothes to share and Alfie will get baby toys. Wonder if they’ll buy Woody a new pram.

• Haha
The right person with enough money would have bought that house and gutted it whilst living elsewhere. No one in their right mind would've just moved in there as it was! I would say they were desperate but for what it cost, they could have had somewhere much better! Different area but my 4 bed detached cost less than the shack and it was immaculate.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.