Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the free gift should be connected to the lumi??? Like a mini cleanser or face mask. You don’t bleeping send random tit just to try to get people to buy. Sounds desperate to me!!
I don’t think she’ll even send the free gift, she’s using it to get people to buy & she’ll keep it. She’s never kept to her word with any of her ‘giveaways’ - she was doing competitions but never announced any winners. She’s a scumbag

Reactions: 10
Her last ‘quote’ “success is 5% brains” …… just as well Beggy cos you’re thick as tit!
I mean look at Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Steve Jobs. 3 very exceptionally bright men who are brilliant businessmen. But no you don’t need a brain 🙄

View attachment 842543View attachment 842544This is what she’s doing now to try and get people to buy 🤣
Please tell me she isn’t giving away all her influencer freebies to make people buy from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her house is tit.
Those fields are tit. I’m bored of seeing them so she’s bound to be. She shares them every bloody day. Not even your fields are they beggy!
She’ll never have a successful channel because she’s got no personality, is thick as pig tit, is so up her own hole it’s sickening, and she’s got no mind of her own. She’s hanging on to this illusion that she’s an influencer, when really she’s just a stupid little girl trying to be something she clearly isn’t and never will be.
She’s more concerned with her online life than her kids, and that’s just extremely bleeping sad. She’ll look back one day and kick herself for wasting her time and energy on a stupid app

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she’ll even send the free gift, she’s using it to get people to buy & she’ll keep it. She’s never kept to her word with any of her ‘giveaways’ - she was doing competitions but never announced any winners. She’s a scumbag
It doesn't even make sense, I assume people buy her lumi rubbish from a website linked to her and the company deal with the actual sending of the product, it's not like she's there packing the boxes to throw the freebie in, what is she going to do, ask lumi for all their addresses to send a tit free gift separately? How much is that going to cost her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh them bloody fields!!!!

Full of cow poo! Wet soggy mud, yeh I’m jealous!!

10 mins one way I’m at the beach, 10 mins the other I’m in the countryside, but to be stuck there, no thanks!!! 🙈

Reactions: 14
I mean look at Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Steve Jobs. 3 very exceptionally bright men who are brilliant businessmen. But no you don’t need a brain 🙄

Please tell me she isn’t giving away all her influencer freebies to make people buy from her 😂
yep sure is

Reactions: 4
Good mornen everyone. Happeh Chewsdeh. Hope you’re all okeh.

today’s boss babe list:
Wake up
Rub eyes
Yawn
Post list on Instagram
Post video of same hills on Instagram again
Pretend to do the school run
Pretend to be busy
Advertise facial dildo
Ignore housework
Go out for breakfast
Prepare turkey twizzlers and SupaNoodles for kids tea
Filter myself using the Lumeh
Be grateful

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good mornen everyone. Happeh Chewsdeh. Hope you’re all okeh.

today’s boss babe list:
Wake up
Rub eyes
Yawn
Post list on Instagram
Post video of same hills on Instagram again
Pretend to do the school run
Pretend to be busy
Advertise facial dildo
Ignore housework
Go out for breakfast
Prepare turkey twizzlers and SupaNoodles for kids tea
Filter myself using the Lumeh
Be grateful
Be abundant

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Emotional morning and looks like she’s been crying. What’s Beaver been up to now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She'll be taking woody a walk while S is in the gym. Maybe she's not allowed to drive again.

Reactions: 8
Woody obviously isn’t in nursery then if they’re going for a walk at 11am. Why oh why has she stopped taking him?? It’s so unfair!
So emosh because she’s part of the 50-100 mph/diamanté/platinum arse ring group on Lumi now guys 😂 She’s just like all the other boss babes doing business from their IPhone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.