Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot the typo. Man, she’s hopeless. Absolute omnishambles.
As usual! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a post or story that doesn’t have a spelling/grammar mistake. Considering this is her ‘job’ you would think she would just double check before posting.

Reactions: 8
We deduce she must be arguing with Steve... Cue tagging Steve in a story and replying as 'Steve'
We see you whoopie face

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m surprised her to do list doesn’t include a reminder to wipe her arse, surely most the stuff on that list is normal things people do without thinking about it?😂😂

I can’t put my finger on it I’ve followed her for years but something is very strange with her and him at the minute! Even more than bloody usual

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must be taking the piss. There is absolutely no way either of them could ever move like this 😭😭😂😂😂😂
Omg I bet she's hid that story from Steve and its just to try and prove to us on here that they're fine. Imagine the state of those 2 trying to dance like that .duck off beggy what age are you love like honestly, sitting scrolling your phone watching pure shite. You're a mother of 2 start acting like it you immature twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Would be like the parents from Kevin and Perry took up street dance 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bogtrottet dances like she's made out of wood, awkward as duck that she actually thinks she could learn this 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭
Saggy tits would be slapping her in the face

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And so the entertainment begins!
What an absolute skankbag!
Who in their right mind would copy her "template" how bloody ridiculous is she?
My brain hurts watching her, but I love a laugh at how painfully pathetic she is 🤣

Reactions: 14
She must be taking the piss. There is absolutely no way either of them could ever move like this 😭😭😂😂😂😂
Can you actually imagine?! She obviously has no idea the skill behind actual real, professional dancing. She just thinks she can watch a few YouTube videos & bust out something like that. I’d love to see them try to be fair, it would be hilarious!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you actually imagine?! She obviously has no idea the skill behind actual real, professional dancing. She just thinks she can watch a few YouTube videos & bust out something like that. I’d love to see them try to be fair, it would be hilarious!! 🤣🤣
It’d fill a thread faster than ever before, that’s for sure! How hilarious. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
had mine removed a couple of years ago, never ever offered medication
Same here. Has mine out was months and I mean months in agony. They never removed mine until I turned yellow and I was never offered any meds.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is the 50 club like when I smoked and you got Regal focus points 😂 You know smoke yourself silly 😝 then pick something snazzy like a new lighter out the FP book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
it says £50k of SALES, not commission so if its 25% of that shes made £12.5k .. if thats in a year since she started then its a pretty tit wage really? With no actual benefits like you get from an employer and having to work evenings and weekends plugging this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it says £50k of SALES, not commission so if its 25% of that shes made £12.5k .. if thats in a year since she started then its a pretty tit wage really? With no actual benefits like you get from an employer and having to work evenings and weekends plugging this tit
Or from a hospital bed or on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.