Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone here has had gallbladder issues, can you confirm if her bullshit is legit?

Reactions: 9
She really hasn't got a clue what she is talking about. Any medication she is taking for her gall bladder are probably just pain killers or even something like Omeprazole. I very much doubt if she is taking anything as she is lying about her gall bladder anyway!
She is despicable to use a "Scare" like that without even consulting a doctor first, shows how low she will go for attention! Grow up Beggy!

Reactions: 11
I’ll never understand why so many people post so much of their life on social media.
I went through dv 4.5 years ago and admittedly used Instagram to post quotes. I was desperately unhappy and felt lost, I felt like I had no one to turn to.
But I soon realised posting things relating to my life wasn’t helping me. Getting professional help was the best thing I ever did. I don’t have any social media, I really do think she needs to think about the consequences of social media in the years to come. Stop posting pictures of your kids to thousands of people. Keep things about your life private, her relationship with social media seems so toxic and not healthy, the last thing I would think about sitting in a doctors surgery is to post on Instagram! She needs to get her priorities right and not use the smoke screen of social media.

Reactions: 19
If anyone here has had gallbladder issues, can you confirm if her bullshit is legit?
I had 2 episodes of gallbladder pain then had it out as an emergency. I honestly thought I was giving birth even though I’d had a hysterectomy!

Reactions: 8
Posting things about BC and potential lumps can be incredibly triggering. My mother died of BC at 38 with no family history. She put it off for months thinking it was just a cyst or something as she was so young. There are lots of positive ways of raising awareness- she could’ve waited until she had seen the Dr and then said I’m glad it wasn’t serious etc rather than milk it to generate worry in others. This idiot needs to sit down and have a long hard think about how she uses her platform and the implications of what she posts online. She’s a scumbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she's posted her walking Mabel, no Oscar though? Usually both dogs are walked together. Would she really be so petty to leave Oscar at home because he's clearly Steve's dog and Mabel is hers?

• Haha
My husband and my 4 year old went fishing in half term. Was supposed to be one night, ended up being 3 as they were having such a good time.
Eating all the bad things and cooking on a camping stove.
The moment they got back yesterday I made my son a lunch containing mostly broccoli & carrots before he got scurvy!
I couldn’t live with myself having my children live on a diet of processed beige
You’re lucky your kids eat carrots and broccoli. My kids are fussy and typical ‘beige’ kids; pasta, chicken nuggets, pizza. Not for want of trying. One does love fruit but for the other I get real fruit juice, organic fruit gummies, vitamins- but sometimes they even spit them out. Sneak extra virgin olive oil, onions and garlic into their spag bol and they will eat chicken and potatoes. I try to make sure they have wholemeal bread and organic peanut butter- healthy choices where possible buy I’m jealous of the parents whose kids willingly put salad on their plate at BBQs.

Reactions: 17
So she's posted her walking Mabel, no Oscar though? Usually both dogs are walked together. Would she really be so petty to leave Oscar at home because he's clearly Steve's dog and Mabel is hers?
No joke I thought exactly this! It's pretty clear they're both not getting on with each other. Either that or Steve has told her to walk her own bleeping dog and he'll walk his 😂

You’re lucky your kids eat carrots and broccoli. My kids are fussy and typical ‘beige’ kids; pasta, chicken nuggets, pizza. Not for want of trying. One does love fruit but for the other I get real fruit juice, organic fruit gummies, vitamins- but sometimes they even spit them out. Sneak extra virgin olive oil, onions and garlic into their spag bol and they will eat chicken and potatoes. I try to make sure they have wholemeal bread and organic peanut butter- healthy choices where possible buy I’m jealous of the parents whose kids willingly put salad on their plate at BBQs.
both my boys are like this. My daughter however will eat fruit, salad and anything healthy until its coming out her ears.

Reactions: 12
Let me get this right - she goes on and on about self care and how important she is and her skin and vitamins but ignores a lump under her armpit because she thinks its nothing ? Doesn't make sense to me - i didnt ignore my lump and had a mastectomy . She makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another Bega classic, she’s going to
‘Take some anti FLAMMITORY tablets’
It’s anti INflammitory you absolute cretin.

Then she says ‘touch wood’ and looks around the CAR for some wood to touch 🤦🏼‍♀️

Those poor boys have absolutely zero hope, nada, none at all 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let me get this right - she goes on and on about self care and how important she is and her skin and vitamins but ignores a lump under her armpit because she thinks its nothing ? Doesn't make sense to me - i didnt ignore my lump and had a mastectomy . She makes me sick
Hope you are OK now x

• Heart
She really hasn't got a clue what she is talking about. Any medication she is taking for her gall bladder are probably just pain killers or even something like Omeprazole. I very much doubt if she is taking anything as she is lying about her gall bladder anyway!
She is despicable to use a "Scare" like that without even consulting a doctor first, shows how low she will go for attention! Grow up Beggy!
I had gallstones and had to have my gallbladder out. You can limit your diet to prevent flare ups this includes no spicy foods, no red meat, no alcohol to name a few. I was never given any tablets though and ultimately the only way to get rid of gallstones is to have the gallbladder removed. It can be so dangerous if they pass in to your pancreas so I'm not sure what she's trying to achieve by not having an operation as she says.

Reactions: 18
So much to say but I won’t. Yet. My Mum had breast cancer. It’s awful…..
View attachment 840824

The grammar though 🤯
I do hope it’s nothing, I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone. But surely you would wait until after you’ve had it checked before posting this?

Funny how she was in "excruciating, can't even stand up pain" and desperate for her gallbladder out, and 'her surgeon' told her it could be 6 weeks.
Suddenly now she's had no pain since August and doesn't want the op if she doesn't need it. No surgeon would even mention surgery unless she. Was having regular, debilitating gallbladder attacks and pain. She is SO full of shite.

I don't believe she is in any meds either. First time hearing about it and she's on this "particular medication" - what's the name of it then begs??? This girl couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it.
She probably can’t pronounce it either 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hold up, didn't she say she weighed less than that when she showed her starting weight on something a couple of weeks ago 11st 3lb or something?
Yep it was definitely 11st 3lb or 11st 4lb.

Also, that’s the first mention we’ve had that she’s on medication for her gallbladder. Or is she?
I was going to mention this. It’s the first she’s said anything of being on any medication. Honestly, the lies she spouts are ridiculous.

I could of wrote this myself!

I find it strange that she's never mentioned anything before, yet claims it's been there for weeks. As a few others have mentioned, it coincides with Steve going out. The sensible thing would have been to see her doctor first. It concerns me how often Rebecca makes posts like this, without fully thinking it through. Saturday clearly something had happened in the dungeon after her night out and before Steve's night out. I genuinely believe that she does need help. As much as I don't like her, I do feel she has quite a few psychological issues which are either ignored or just accepted by those close to her.
I agree there’s definitely issues that she’s not addressing. Some of her actions remind me of when I was in the pit of depression, I was constantly spending money on things I didn’t need to try & fill the emptiness, I would walk round with a smile on my face but deep down I knew I was unwell. But with her it’s more than that. It’s the blatant disregard for her sons, the complete lack of empathy for anyone going through a hard time. She did or said something the other day, I can’t remember what it was now but it was just so unbelievable & it made me wonder if she has learning difficulties herself. It was really something totally crazy that pretty much all adults would know. I didn’t say anything here because it’s obviously a sensitive subject & I wouldn’t want somebody thinking I’m being blasé about something so serious, but there are so many things she does & says that I think can’t possibly just be her being stubborn or ignorant? I can’t put my finger on it but there just seems to be something with her that doesn’t click if that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The difference is you are aware of it & trying to sneak things in

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My husband had his gallbladder removed at the beginning of the year having had an attack initially in Dec 19 and then nothing until Dec 20 and Jan 21. He was in excruciating pain…. Struggling to breathe. I think diet can help for some but for others it will reoccur. The gp gave him Lanzoprazole (similar to omeprazole) but they didn’t particularly help. The attacks my husband had came out of nowhere…. So it’s feasible that she could have had an attack and now it’s settled down. My husband ended up having post op complications after his was removed and got jaundice, pancreatitis and pneumonia consequently…. All from a bit of bile left in the bile duct 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Sad
There we go, she's dolled up and filming something festive.i can't help but think this doctor episode was all to gain some traffic for her content. She is just vile.

My husband had his gallbladder removed at the beginning of the year having had an attack initially in Dec 19 and then nothing until Dec 20 and Jan 21. He was in excruciating pain…. Struggling to breathe. I think diet can help for some but for others it will reoccur. The gp gave him Lanzoprazole (similar to omeprazole) but they didn’t particularly help. The attacks my husband had came out of nowhere…. So it’s feasible that she could have had an attack and now it’s settled down. My husband ended up having post op complications after his was removed and got jaundice, pancreatitis and pneumonia consequently…. All from a bit of bile left in the bile duct 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I hope your husband is doing well now. Sounds horrendous.

Reactions: 14
I would love to be as busy as her and her sheep from these to do lists, bleeping hell, what a shock to the system 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.