Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have two teas... There's one Halloween themed one for the boys and her and panface look like they have a normal one for themselves.
The Halloween menu looked weird as duck, no wonder the boys were probably hungry when they got home!
Ah ok, my bad, it is just something which would be very believable for her to do 😳

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t agree more, in my opinion Steve is clearly still out flirting and chatting up girls, and he’s doing it because he’s not happy with beggy. He doesn’t seem like he’s settled with her the way she seems to be with him. That and the fact he’s already cheated on her I’d say he won’t be around for too long. From what I see he definitely isn’t in love with her. Which is sad because it’s obvious to see she’s infatuated with him. To the point where she puts him before her kids. The both of them are a disgrace. Their kids are clearly not a priority to either of them.
Hmmm.....Steve should have realised that the moment Beggy announced she was pregnant with Alfeh his gallivanting days were numbered and I can see that has caused resentment on his part - yes he was happy to have young attractive impressionable Rebecca on his arm in the early days - fast forward to 2021 - her looks have gone, she's more self-obsessed than ever before, the house is not exactly spick and span, and she "dunt give two shits about her kids" Oh and her cooking skills are absolutely dire. As they say in New Zealand "its all turned to custard" You reap what you sow I say.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Steve reminds me of them old crappy men you want to avoid! I honestly could imagine him being gross just seeing woman as objects and even worse as he gets older 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Couldn’t agree more, in my opinion Steve is clearly still out flirting and chatting up girls, and he’s doing it because he’s not happy with beggy. He doesn’t seem like he’s settled with her the way she seems to be with him. That and the fact he’s already cheated on her I’d say he won’t be around for too long. From what I see he definitely isn’t in love with her. Which is sad because it’s obvious to see she’s infatuated with him. To the point where she puts him before her kids. The both of them are a disgrace. Their kids are clearly not a priority to either of them.
I know what you mean about her being infatuated, but personally , I wonder if it's more the lifestyle he's given her that she is in love with rather than him. I know she appears to have quite a miserable life, but clearly he has had money, whether it was his or his dad's, it's meant she can messaround on social media and call it work, rather than getting a real job. I think pre kids they lived quite a flashy lifestyle and their previous house was beautiful. I remember when they lived at the old house they both drove brand new cars, clearly through his dad's company. I think she met Steve and fell in love with what he had and could give her, the poor boys were her way of keeping hold of Steve

Reactions: 14
I know what you mean about her being infatuated, but personally , I wonder if it's more the lifestyle he's given her that she is in love with rather than him. I know she appears to have quite a miserable life, but clearly he has had money, whether it was his or his dad's, it's meant she can messaround on social media and call it work, rather than getting a real job. I think pre kids they lived quite a flashy lifestyle and their previous house was beautiful. I remember when they lived at the old house they both drove brand new cars, clearly through his dad's company. I think she met Steve and fell in love with what he had and could give her, the poor boys were her way of keeping hold of Steve
I think you could be right, after being with someone who has money I very much doubt she could cope without it now. If it wernt for Steve she would not have that house, car, or be able to go to her beloved tenners. It's just extremely pathetic that she seems to care more about all this unimportant stuff than her kids.

Reactions: 11
Today I am grateful that I don’t need inspirational quotes to start my week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mornin everyun happehh mundehhhh and furst of nurvembah

why didn’t she dress the kids up for that ‘afternoon tea’

lazy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sooooo, sooooo busy that the school run, putting clothes away and a Dr appointment make a to do list, that’s every day life hun…que the I no longer have gallbladder issues…

A02C56F3-D494-4E19-8408-90769620E802.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happeh Mondeh evereh one. Hope you’re all okeh.

Back to school today, is it? Will Alfeh remember where his classroom is? Will Woodeh go anywhere near a nursery this side of Christmas?

Ser grateful for the coseh roads n’stuff. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can we please not put Keelham farm shop down though please. It’s my happy place 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Sooooo, sooooo busy that the school run, putting clothes away and a Dr appointment make a to do list, that’s every day life hun…que the I no longer have gallbladder issues…

View attachment 840696
If that’s her to do list for a whole day, she really is deluded when she says she’s busy! I do more than that before lunch.

Reactions: 19
The boys wouldn’t need all those vitamins if they were fed any other than beige slop - just saying! It’s five a day - not barely scraping five a week! Is it an unmarked AD??

Reactions: 25
The boys wouldn’t need all those vitamins if they were fed any other than beige slop - just saying! It’s five a day - not barely scraping five a week! Is it an unmarked AD??
You obviously didn’t see the Halloween tea she cooked for them yesterday. To be fair neither did anyone else because nobody could see beyond the huge pile of vegetables on their plates. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know she has had a shitter of a weekend when she is back on a Monday with the “inspirational” quotes and boss babe vibes trying oh-so very hard to show everyone she is winning at life. No one is buying it hunipot.

Never seen her ahow that bottle before, obviously who her ad is with.i can't wait to contact them and fill them in on what a role model she is for other mothers

So the vitamina are clearly for an ad. Unboxed unopened and never seen before and won't be mentioned again. She's so transparent

Vitamin ad incoming

the bottle is brand new, doesn’t look like it’s been used every day 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.