Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t put up a to do list for a while, but just has to do it the day she has a doctors appointment.
We see you Rebecca, gotta make those sheep concerned to get your engagement moving.

Reactions: 13
You know she has had a shitter of a weekend when she is back on a Monday with the “inspirational” quotes and boss babe vibes trying oh-so very hard to show everyone she is winning at life. No one is buying it hunipot.
I think she’s in a huff with Steve and trying to prove that she’s busy and can manage all alone. The fact he’s not been on her stories since Friday screams they’ve had a huge bust up!!!

Reactions: 12
Children’s vitamin ad coming up?
If she fed them properly they wouldn’t need supplements. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My husband and my 4 year old went fishing in half term. Was supposed to be one night, ended up being 3 as they were having such a good time.
Eating all the bad things and cooking on a camping stove.
The moment they got back yesterday I made my son a lunch containing mostly broccoli & carrots before he got scurvy!
I couldn’t live with myself having my children live on a diet of processed beige

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Taking your kids to school and putting clothes away on a to do list? duck sake man. Such a busy boss babe witch.

The kids had a cold in Tenerife. She was moaning about them coughing. She’s at it.

Big Steve’s there in the background.

FAF28B61-561E-4477-BF65-4CEC0DB1B00F.jpeg

Reactions: 9
So the vitamina are clearly for an ad. Unboxed unopened and never seen before and won't be mentioned again. She's so transparent
There’s no way they’ve ever taken them before because if they did then surely she would mention them at the same time she used to talk about the hair burst ones she used to take & refer to as ‘sweeties’. I wonder if she’s told Alfie & Woody these are sweets too. She’s trying to make it seem genuine now so when the ad comes out all her gullible followers will say ‘oh yeah I’ve seen her mention these before’. So bloody obvious it’s painful!

My husband and my 4 year old went fishing in half term. Was supposed to be one night, ended up being 3 as they were having such a good time.
Eating all the bad things and cooking on a camping stove.
The moment they got back yesterday I made my son a lunch containing mostly broccoli & carrots before he got scurvy!
I couldn’t live with myself having my children live on a diet of processed beige
It’s ridiculous isn’t it. She’s 28 & I think I’ve seen her eat a vegetable maybe twice! I remember when I was a kid my mum just kept giving me veg until we found a few that I liked. I wasn’t a huge fan of most veg, but once we figured out which ones I liked she would just put it in pretty much every meal. Then when I had children I started trying different veg again because I didn’t want to just bring mine up on peas & broccoli. I eat loads of different veg now & although my children don’t eat all the veg, they will eat the bits that I put on their plates. I’m definitely not a perfect parent & we will have takeaway once or twice a month and I occasionally will chuck some nuggets or a pizza in the oven, but the majority of our meals are proper home cooked meals, not processed crap! Nothing wrong with processed food occasionally but she really needs to just persevere with all their diets because she’s not doing any of them any favours.

I’m actually cringing at some of the to do lists her followers are sharing 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She doesn't even follow that sambucol page. bleeping skank she is. As soon as she makes it known that's who she's doing an ad with I'm contacting them. As if she gives a flying duck about her kids getting what they need. Big fat fraud is what she is. Will take money off anyone the scrounging woman

Reactions: 14
Steve reminds me of them old crappy men you want to avoid! I honestly could imagine him being gross just seeing woman as objects and even worse as he gets older 🤮🤮
He reminds me of how lads were about 10/15 years ago when they all copied Ronaldo's hair style. I bet he still goes to the same clubs he went to when he was younger, drinks blue wicked, and is absolutely the type of man who will touch you on your back as you are waiting to be served and no doubt his chat up lines include "go on give us a cuddle then".
Those types of lads were vile back then and it just goes to show that Beaver Boy hasnt matured or changed his style in years. The sad ugly twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I think she’s in a huff with Steve and trying to prove that she’s busy and can manage all alone. The fact he’s not been on her stories since Friday screams they’ve had a huge bust up!!!
I think she’s in a huff with Steve and is making the point that she is off to the doc’s so he will soon be “punished” again with a bout of ill health where Beggy takes to her bed in between attending A&E on a 24 hour rolling basis. How long this will go on for will depend on whether Steve gets back into line.

Reactions: 11
So much to say but I won’t. Yet. My Mum had breast cancer. It’s awful…..
66352698-88AF-4326-A80B-A91E24DE4F38.jpeg

The grammar though 🤯

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I really hope she is okay and it is nothing serious. It is important to get these things checked, so important.
However, her health scares always seem to coincide with apparent fall outs… that is me being sceptical though. I do really hope it is nothing.

Reactions: 20
It’s ridiculous isn’t it. She’s 28 & I think I’ve seen her eat a vegetable maybe twice! I remember when I was a kid my mum just kept giving me veg until we found a few that I liked. I wasn’t a huge fan of most veg, but once we figured out which ones I liked she would just put it in pretty much every meal. Then when I had children I started trying different veg again because I didn’t want to just bring mine up on peas & broccoli. I eat loads of different veg now & although my children don’t eat all the veg, they will eat the bits that I put on their plates. I’m definitely not a perfect parent & we will have takeaway once or twice a month and I occasionally will chuck some nuggets or a pizza in the oven, but the majority of our meals are proper home cooked meals, not processed crap! Nothing wrong with processed food occasionally but she really needs to just persevere with all their diets because she’s not doing any of them any favours.

I’m actually cringing at some of the to do lists her followers are sharing 🤦‍♀️
Yep, all about the balance!

Reactions: 5
My mum had BC too, Clementine. It’s hideous. I find the whole of October triggering because it’s BC awareness month (my mum didn’t make it) if she’s saying her lump has been there for a few weeks - why didn’t she share any of the hundreds of awareness posts then? I’d give her the benefit of the doubt but it looks like an engagement drive post or a dig at Steve because surely you would wait until you knew what you were dealing with before posting about it over the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really hope she is okay and it is nothing serious. It is important to get these things checked, so important.
However, her health scares always seem to coincide with apparent fall outs… that is me being sceptical though. I do really hope it is nothing.
Same. I do really hope she is ok. We have had a family member die from having breast cancer which just spread like wildfire sadly. But I’m just so sceptical of everything she says because look at the drama with her gallbladder, but now lo and behold everything is fine & she has been scoffing everything down as normal just like she was months ago. I hope she is ok though, I wouldn’t wish it on anybody & definitely wouldn’t want Alfie & Woody to have to go through the pain of a family member being seriously ill.

Reactions: 9
My mum had BC too, Clementine. It’s hideous. I find the whole of October triggering because it’s BC awareness month (my mum didn’t make it) if she’s saying her lump has been there for a few weeks - why didn’t she share any of the hundreds of awareness posts then? I’d give her the benefit of the doubt but it looks like an engagement drive post or a dig at Steve because surely you would wait until you knew what you were dealing with before posting about it over the gram.
I think it’s incredible irresponsible for her to share this now. If she’s fine, she’ll go on insta and talk about how suh suh lucky she is that it was nothing. We already know she has brainless girls following her so if one of them were to find a lump, they’ll probably think that they’re fine because the holy grail Rebecca is.

It’s also a massive coincidence that once again she has a health scare when Steve goes out. I don’t buy it at all.

I’m so sorry you lost your mum, I hope your heart is healing ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lumps should always be checked just in case. But it always seems she has something going on with her when steve goes out! glad it was nothing serious! it’s probably a swollen lymph node due to cold flu hormones anything but bet she’s making a song and dance about it that’s the difference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.