Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I

I think you might be right. 500 face sanders over 12 months is 41 sold a month, so she has basically sold 1 a day. Wow, and she is proud of herself 🙈 lol
I’m thinking it’s 100k sold between their little girl gang boss babes this year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A girl I know sold the Lumi a few years back and everything Beggy posts, I've seen it all before. She would allude to figures without ever quantifying them all the time. Constantly backslapping with random 'business partners' she'd never met. She did have quite a desirable lifestyle, but it was because she and her husband actually owned their own businesses aside from the Lumi stuff - and her dad used to fiddle their taxes but that's another story. She went on a 'success trip' with one company and it just seemed to be a 3-day long photo opportunity.

The funny thing is, she didn't stick with the Lumi - and she's been sucked into all sorts of pyramid schemes since. She's been an 'independent travel agent', she's hawked slimming coffee and juice, I'm sure there have been others. Surely if any of these schemes were as profitable as they claim, they'd be sticking with them!

Also, coincidentally, she's an antivaxxer always posting bollocks about holistic therapies and how the immune system doesn't need jabs and how people need to open their eyes to what's happening. And she's always posting about crystals and vibes and manifesting. All these things are linked and the common thread is people of very low intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A girl I know sold the Lumi a few years back and everything Beggy posts, I've seen it all before. She would allude to figures without ever quantifying them all the time. Constantly backslapping with random 'business partners' she'd never met. She did have quite a desirable lifestyle, but it was because she and her husband actually owned their own businesses aside from the Lumi stuff - and her dad used to fiddle their taxes but that's another story. She went on a 'success trip' with one company and it just seemed to be a 3-day long photo opportunity.

The funny thing is, she didn't stick with the Lumi - and she's been sucked into all sorts of pyramid schemes since. She's been an 'independent travel agent', she's hawked slimming coffee and juice, I'm sure there have been others. Surely if any of these schemes were as profitable as they claim, they'd be sticking with them!

Also, coincidentally, she's an antivaxxer always posting bollocks about holistic therapies and how the immune system doesn't need jabs and how people need to open their eyes to what's happening. And she's always posting about crystals and vibes and manifesting. All these things are linked and the common thread is people of very low intelligence.
There’s a saying “thick cunts flock together like birds of a feather” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
so if beavers out this makes a beggy party over here!

Sip drinks every time she uses one of her key words ‘sooo luvleh’ etc?

down our drinks If she mentions sex in a q&a?

100 points for lumeh, crying eyes or illness??

steves fave night of the year all the girls in fancy dress eyes wandering all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This someone said it here yesterday but I think they have definitely fallen out. And the only reason she went out last night was because Steve had it planned to go out tonight

Reactions: 19
Remember at the start of lockdown Steve disappeared from her stories and insta for a while, she showed the spare bedroom it looked like someone had been sleeping in there, she seemed drunk/manic/like she'd been crying every night THEN when he returned they booked the wedding only for it to be cancelled a few months later, started doing everything and going literally everywhere together and these mysterious illness episodes started kicking off when Steve was due to go out....I wonder if he got caught cheating again in early 2020

Reactions: 33
so if beavers out this makes a beggy party over here!

Sip drinks every time she uses one of her key words ‘sooo luvleh’ etc?

down our drinks If she mentions sex in a q&a?

100 points for lumeh, crying eyes or illness??

steves fave night of the year all the girls in fancy dress eyes wandering all over the place
Oh yeh!! Lots of ladies in little costumes!!!!! 👀

Remember at the start of lockdown Steve disappeared from her stories and insta for a while, she showed the spare bedroom it looked like someone had been sleeping in there, she seemed drunk/manic/like she'd been crying every night THEN when he returned they booked the wedding only for it to be cancelled a few months later, started doing everything and going literally everywhere together and these mysterious illness episodes started kicking off when Steve was due to go out....I wonder if he got caught cheating again in early 2020
I’m 💯 he was!!!!!

Reactions: 19
The rebecca tattoo

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She will be not well with him going out.. most off the females in stockings and suspenders and very sexxeh outfits .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Steve is out on the skite tonight so that means Rebecca will be getting drunk in her own in the dungeon, doing weird tit on Instagram trying to get attention

Reactions: 17
Trying to work out what Steve gets out the relationship. Other than sloppy bjs. Maybe she’s the type to stop him seeing the boys if he leaves 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.