Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that tattoo was a typical tell tail I think he got caught out last year. I’d hate to see the trollop who went there beggys bad enough 🤢 ANY LOCAL LADIES IN THE KNOW ON THIS ??

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh a night out for the beaver in Leeds! He’ll likely bump into slutty witch, slutty kittie, slutty she devil…wouldn’t it be a shame if someone snapped a picture of him copping off with one of the aforementioned and posted out for all to see on their Instagram! 😂😂😂 that pathetic, tiny, ‘Rebecca’ tattoo won’t be a deterrent. Makes me laugh because it’s so small (the tat 😜) and very easy to cover!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh a night out for the beaver in Leeds! He’ll likely bump into slutty witch, slutty kittie, slutty she devil…wouldn’t it be a shame if someone snapped a picture of him copping off with one of the aforementioned and posted out for all to see on their Instagram! 😂😂😂 that pathetic, tiny, ‘Rebecca’ tattoo won’t be a deterrent. Makes me laugh because it’s so small (the tat 😜) and very easy to cover!
He will just keep his top on
Will be back in the spare room soon

• Haha
Is he staying out overnight if he’s driving? :/ I bet Beggy goes to pick him up by 10pm 😂

• Haha
100% certain that he will not be able to keep his grubby little hands off some of them - and if they’re young enough and gullible enough (off their faces) they might be flattered for one second by this piece of tit
If anyone comes onto him he will definitely “go there”
Rebecca who?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s a saying “thick cunts flock together like birds of a feather” 😆
Turds of a feather sell Lumehs together ackchewally. 😂

cue some random tit TikTok later with her showing flaps, arse and tits in the hope he’ll see it whilst out and rush home for a beaver BJ.🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have a new avatar. Do you like it? I think I look ermazinggggg, like a total boss beb. 💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Steve's gone out please let's have Beggy shaking her fat arse around the kitchen like she used to! 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought it was insta playing up!
Strange! Wonder if her and BJ bleep (hoare) 😂🤣 have had a falling out 👋🏼
She did this once before when she was gifted a table at revolution York and took one friend 🤣🤣🤣 all stories were deleted the next day and that woman's never been seen or heard from since.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.