Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who calls each other business witches ….. I’d love to see them both in the world of business I can imagine what some of the other business owners I work would would say ! Oh and when I say we own our business we do , we are directors , share holders etc not the bottom of the Pyramid witches ! It’s so laughable !

Reactions: 22
Anyone else seen Mrs Meldrum is in Tenners? Looks much nicer where she’s staying, she’s not flogging the face sander while she’s away - despite the ‘run don’t walk’ sale of the century, she has said it is a bit chilly in the evening - not ‘suh, suh, suh, hot and gorgeous’ AND for further shade thrown at Beggy - she said she has no idea how people keep their kids out at night on holiday as hers get so tired out that they’re back in their rooms at about 9 💅🏻 I’m not a fan of Mrs M really either but you have to wonder what other ‘influencers’ really do think of our Beggy and her, frankly, desperate attempts to keep up with the rest of them. LJC’s kitchen renovation looks lovely - now that something I’m jealous of!
I've also seen another blogger there recently who Dingle also follows, Dionne Crowe, and from her pics Tenerife looks quite classy! 😭 🤦‍♀️

Just more proof that Dingle cheapens anything she goes near. It's like she's got a midas touch in reverse......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LJP has posted herself in a pair of horrible flarry jeans ..watch this space I bet Rebecca copies her and omg she will look horrific in them with her stumpy dumpy legs .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping pisses me off all this cryptic talk "100k that's all I'm saying" say what you mean and stop misleading people you daft alicia douvall looking twunt!!!

I mean, given that she buys fake bags that aren't even a copy of anything Louis Vuitton has ever made I don't think anyone with an ounce of common sense or logic is believing she has made 100 thousand POUNDS sterling in her bank from flogging face vibrators, however, it's the poor desperate single mums who's brain may be clouded with PND or people with below average intelligence who still deserve to not be mislead, who I worry about when the insinuation is being made that Dingles made 100 grand in the just over 12 months or so she's been doing face vibrators for....

I did some quick calculations and I think it's more likely they're saying she's sold 100k worth of product, as this would only require her to have shifted 500 lumi's at £200 each since she started...it's probably not that many as some of that will be repeat people coming back for cleansers as well as anyone below her.
What percentage do you reckon they make?
10% of 100k is still only 10k, which is a pretty crap salary for a year! I can't see it being much more than that because they clearly don't have any cash.

10% of 100k is still only 10k, which is a pretty crap salary for a year! I can't see it being much more than that because they clearly don't have any cash.
I agree if they had cash they would replace that ugly kitchen floor asap

Reactions: 11
She won’t be making much off the sale of lumi spas. It’s not how MLM works - you don’t make money from selling units yourself, it’s a recruitment scam - she would need a huge down line all shifting lots of units in order to be making any money from it herself. It’s a scam. The only people earning big from it are those at the very top - no one else. If it was really that easy to earn money every single one of us would be selling face dildos and declaring ourselves boss babe witches! It’s a load of garbage.

Reactions: 25
She should drop the MLM scheme. The majority know it is about appearing more successful than you are so people sign up, and selling an overpriced product that can be bought for cheaper. People lose respect as you are ripping off the more gullible. The cost for that Lumi is beyond ridiculous, she should be ashamed.

Never forget when a relative signed up to MLM scheme with beauty products, and was sneaking round trying to get my old mum to buy! Then tried to get me to become a sales rep despite the fact we hadn’t spoken for years. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She lost the plot and put everyone off her. I know she gave it up because she made no money. Why would someone buy expensive products from an unknown brand, this brush included. My mum loves Chanel and Lancôme, anyone with something about them does not buy from a company they’ve never heard of (unless it’s something cheap from Amazon). And that’s because it’s cheap so it serves its purpose.

So if she's sold 100k worth of product in 12 months thats a gross sales volume of £8,333.33 per month... if you you look on the nuskin website, it says they earn a bonus of 11% of GSV in that bracket which would be £916.00 per month...I'm not sure if they get commission or something else on top of that but I'd say at best at best she's earning a couple of grand a month from it...not bad but not exactly boss babe wages out of reach for the majority of the population... especially when you've got a mortgage to pay on the dungeon money pit...I earn a bit more than that as a 9-5 slave 😭 😭 😭

ETA some of that will also have to go into buying products for her to showcase which will eat into her wages but contribute to her sales figures.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Speaking of which, there are electric face brushes on Amazon for £15-£40 price range. And silicone ones too. If you want to try this, could you not use one of these and your own cleanser.

Reactions: 9
I honestly worry for those who have looked her skin and thought wow I need some of that 😣 Honestly if anything she’s proved what a load of tit it is. She lives an awful life of lies upon lies and for those that can’t see through that they must be even more stupid than her.

Reactions: 13
She won’t be making much off the sale of lumi spas. It’s not how MLM works - you don’t make money from selling units yourself, it’s a recruitment scam - she would need a huge down line all shifting lots of units in order to be making any money from it herself. It’s a scam. The only people earning big from it are those at the very top - no one else. If it was really that easy to earn money every single one of us would be selling face dildos and declaring ourselves boss babe witches! It’s a load of garbage.
Exactly if it were that easy then all be doing it!!
Scam!!

Reactions: 7
So if she's sold 100k worth of product in 12 months thats a gross sales volume of £8,333.33 per month... if you you look on the nuskin website, it says they earn a bonus of 11% of GSV in that bracket which would be £916.00 per month...I'm not sure if they get commission or something else on top of that but I'd say at best at best she's earning a couple of grand a month from it...not bad but not exactly boss babe wages out of reach for the majority of the population... especially when you've got a mortgage to pay on the dungeon money pit...I earn a bit more than that as a 9-5 slave 😭 😭 😭

ETA some of that will also have to go into buying products for her to showcase which will eat into her wages but contribute to her sales figures.
She hasn’t sold 100K of products!!!!! Goodness me! This “100K” nonsense is exactly that - it’s nonsense. It doesn’t relate to anything real. It’s another ploy they use to try to imply that they are successful & making loads of money. It’s a scam. It’s all a scam. Don’t believe a single solitary word she comes out with regarding this company- it is ALL rubbish. They are told what to say, she has been told to allude to “100K” in this vague way.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She hasn’t sold 100K of products!!!!! Goodness me! This “100K” nonsense is exactly that - it’s nonsense. It doesn’t relate to anything real. It’s another ploy they use to try to imply that they are successful & making loads of money. It’s a scam. It’s all a scam. Don’t believe a single solitary word she comes out with regarding this company- it is ALL rubbish. They are told what to say, she has been told to allude to “100K” in this vague way.
Someone said it equates to selling 1 product a day which will include what she buys and any sales her down lines make... Not exactly booming sales lol 😂

Reactions: 8

I was going to say they are told what to say!
They all read from the same script!!
sad really, it’s never going to last, then what’s she going to do???

Just looking at Meldrum in Tenners, that hotel is lovely have been past a few times, also I think she’s having a dig at Beggy about the temp at night and the kids in bed for 9!! 🤣🤣
Tbh I don’t think she’s very liked here or in the dales!

Reactions: 16
If it was £100k they would be very specific they were talking about money. They don’t.

They are purposely vague to allow the InstaHuns to draw their own conclusions, and if you’re a vulnerable person who is easily influenced, you’ll be sucked in.

It’s a disgusting scam and I detest anyone who encourages the vulnerable to part with money. She sickens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Speaking of which, there are electric face brushes on Amazon for £15-£40 price range. And silicone ones too. If you want to try this, could you not use one of these and your own cleanser.
I’ve got the pink Magnitone one, had it for Christmas two years ago. It was £50 from Boots and comes with difference brushes, then I just buy a cheap cleanser from Superdrug which has always worked well for me! I mean, even the Foreo Luna face cleanser is less than £100 and that’s suppose to be one of the best.

I also only use it once maybe twice a week! Anymore than that then my skin will become irritated! Beggy uses the Lumi farrr too much!!

Reactions: 9
I was going to say they are told what to say!
They all read from the same script!!
sad really, it’s never going to last, then what’s she going to do???

Just looking at Meldrum in Tenners, that hotel is lovely have been past a few times, also I think she’s having a dig at Beggy about the temp at night and the kids in bed for 9!! 🤣🤣
Tbh I don’t think she’s very liked here or in the dales!
Are her & Meldrum still following each other??

Reactions: 1
They’re definitely all told what to say! This is someone I follow that is also part of the ‘boss babe nu skin Insta hun gang’ blaming her spots on the time of the month… who else says that I wonder🤔😂
Oh and that spot I’ve circled on her chin has been back and forth more times than I’ve been back and forth to the bloody fridge!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.