Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her when she started spouting all that nonsense about Covid. So disrespectful to people who lost loved ones. (I was teetering on the edge when she started with the Lumi nonsense. Can’t BEAR scams & taking advantage of vulnerable people)

At one point I was a genuine follower too!

Reactions: 15
Even if she had made 100k from selling them I wouldn't want to swap my life for her dull one

Reactions: 10
She’s got some confidence I give her that. I wouldn’t be posting so proud if my hairline looked like this, why doesn’t she spend some money getting it fixed since she loves to spend on herself. She can be like LJC’s husband and get a hairline transplant 🥲

She looks like a contestant on RuPauls drag race in this picture.
Wow! She really does look like a bloke in drag here! Shocking, she’s completely ruined herself.
How she has the nerve to go around thinking she’s gods gift I will never know.

Reactions: 12
Wow! She really does look like a bloke in drag here! Shocking, she’s completely ruined herself.
How she has the nerve to go around thinking she’s gods gift I will never know.
Totally agree 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s an embarrassment

Reactions: 8
Late to the show ,
Denim shorts ? In October ? For a night out?
She literally gives me second hand embarrassment with every bit of her SM content and her fake happiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping pisses me off all this cryptic talk "100k that's all I'm saying" say what you mean and stop misleading people you daft alicia douvall looking twunt!!!

I mean, given that she buys fake bags that aren't even a copy of anything Louis Vuitton has ever made I don't think anyone with an ounce of common sense or logic is believing she has made 100 thousand POUNDS sterling in her bank from flogging face vibrators, however, it's the poor desperate single mums who's brain may be clouded with PND or people with below average intelligence who still deserve to not be mislead, who I worry about when the insinuation is being made that Dingles made 100 grand in the just over 12 months or so she's been doing face vibrators for....

I did some quick calculations and I think it's more likely they're saying she's sold 100k worth of product, as this would only require her to have shifted 500 lumi's at £200 each since she started...it's probably not that many as some of that will be repeat people coming back for cleansers as well as anyone below her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I
bleeping pisses me off all this cryptic talk "100k that's all I'm saying" say what you mean and stop misleading people you daft alicia douvall looking twunt!!!

I mean, given that she buys fake bags that aren't even a copy of anything Louis Vuitton has ever made I don't think anyone with an ounce of common sense or logic is believing she has made 100 thousand POUNDS sterling in her bank from flogging face vibrators, however, it's the poor desperate single mums who's brain may be clouded with PND or people with below average intelligence who still deserve to not be mislead, who I worry about when the insinuation is being made that Dingles made 100 grand in the just over 12 months or so she's been doing face vibrators for....

I did some quick calculations and I think it's more likely they're saying she's sold 100k worth of product, as this would only require her to have shifted 500 lumi's at £200 each since she started...it's probably not that many as some of that will be repeat people coming back for cleansers as well as anyone below her.
I think you might be right. 500 face sanders over 12 months is 41 sold a month, so she has basically sold 1 a day. Wow, and she is proud of herself 🙈 lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else seen Mrs Meldrum is in Tenners? Looks much nicer where she’s staying, she’s not flogging the face sander while she’s away - despite the ‘run don’t walk’ sale of the century, she has said it is a bit chilly in the evening - not ‘suh, suh, suh, hot and gorgeous’ AND for further shade thrown at Beggy - she said she has no idea how people keep their kids out at night on holiday as hers get so tired out that they’re back in their rooms at about 9 💅🏻 I’m not a fan of Mrs M really either but you have to wonder what other ‘influencers’ really do think of our Beggy and her, frankly, desperate attempts to keep up with the rest of them. LJC’s kitchen renovation looks lovely - now that something I’m jealous of!

Reactions: 20

That's exactly who that blonde mess looks like 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is such a bleeping head!!
As if she has made £100,000 and if anyone believes her then they are thick as duck.

I would say my partner and i are very average, normal working parents. I am a social worker in Children's Services (yes Beggy i am, and trust me you arre an awful parent and your children should be on either Child In Need Plans, or Child Protection Plans!) and my partner is an electrician. We certainly are not "rich" by any stretch! But we are a very happy family, our children are loved, have routine, structure and boundaries. We have got to where we are due to hard work and a lot of studying on my part, and we are installing a good work ethic into our children. You Beggy and Beaver Boy- you are pond life, you are two of the most stupid people i have ever come across, we laugh at you not with you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Beggy CANT even.....spell SPAIN
Guessing she cant COUNT or ADD up either
THICK as DINGLE tit🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she always look like she is on the game when she goes out? She wears the most unflattering clothes and thinks she looks like a model! I don't think she is attractive in any shape or form and needs a kick into reality! Spend some money and time on those boys and stop dressing like a bleep, you are a mother start acting like one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.