Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God the reel! 😂😂😂😂 HUN you cannot beat stats. Almost no one involved in an MLM meets min wage. That includes you 😂 twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Definitely an app, typed into Google, make me look like I am driving n it brings the apps up 🤣🤣 Sad Skank

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely an app, typed into Google, make me look like I am driving n it brings the apps up 🤣🤣 Sad Skank
Knew it! Showed my brother in law who is a traffic officer. He laughed and said there is no way she is driving! 🤣🤣 she is such a sad little liar! 🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Now someone correct me if I’m wrong, but are woodys 2 front bottom teeth turning black??
It wasn’t that long ago that we were saying how we never see them brush their teeth and they never go to the dentist and a few days later she was posting about Woody ‘refusing’ to brush his teeth and asking for tips - I’m guessing she just gave up with trying 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You know what else gets face paint off a kids face? A bleeping bath and a flannel.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m bleeping howling. I clicked on that reel she posted about ‘network marketing’

Please look at the the disclaimer for this woman’s MLM scam…. The average ANNUAL earnings are $1,453.
$1,453 A YEAR!!!!!

Rebecca you bleeping idiot, sharing a post by someone that has pretty much just confirmed that network marketing is an absolute scam and waste of time 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m bleeping howling. I clicked on that reel she posted about ‘network marketing’

Please look at the the disclaimer for this woman’s MLM scam…. The average ANNUAL earnings are $1,453.
$1,453 A YEAR!!!!!

Rebecca you bleeping idiot, sharing a post by someone that has pretty much just confirmed that network marketing is an absolute scam and waste of time 😂😂😂😂
She is so dim! Bet she either didn't look at the link or she is so thick she didn't understand it! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
IS SHE bleeping JOKING?! She’s actually used her LumiSpa on the kids!!! 🤯🤯 What the duck is wrong with using a flannel the divvy witch 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously just when I think she couldn’t piss me off anymore!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh beggy you sad fuckwit. Stop trying to sell a life you don't have. Get off your high horse and buy your kids decent clothes ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 16

$1,453 A YEAR!!!!!

And the thing is I bet those earnings are before expenses too. When I went down a rabbit hole trying to find out more about Nuskin, one of the major things that lots of sites said was that they are always reporting people’s earnings before any expenses & a lot of the time the expenses are higher than earnings, so people are actually losing money from these scams.

Reactions: 9
Imagine thinking that everyone else in the world measures success in life in monetary terms - she is pretty unsuccessful I’m most of her life , she has no real job she is a small fish in a massive pond in the Instagram world ! She has zero friends that are actual friends not just face dildo pushers ! Everything she claims to own isn’t hers it’s in finance , she is a lazy parent - she puts no effort in to those boys she puts herself first at all times ! So if she thinks by posting a video of some fake millionaire who became that way though the tit she has been believing in then no love you are very very wrong ! People laugh at you they don’t want to be you !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched through her Tik Tok videos & this video was to do with covid, I think it was when some restrictions got lifted or something & I noticed this comment. Am I reading it wrong or does anybody else think this person was taking the piss because she went on that rant about covid being a load of bollocks?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.