Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far up her own arse!!
Selfish Selfish Lying twit!

I feel so sorry for those boys. More so Alfie. Poor wee soul. No friends his own age outwith school. No out of school activities. Dressed in such inappropriate clothing for his age! 8 years old & wearing a puddle suit?

Come On Selfish Buy Your Son Some Age Appropriate Clothes! Put A Smile On His Face!
Let Him Be Like Other Boys His Age!!

Spend Money on those boys instead of your receding hairline! They are not going anywhere! Your hairline is rapidly going backwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She could get her hair done any time! She’s a disgrace. She only cares about one person & that is herself and she’s getting even more obvious at showing people that she is her only priority.

Reactions: 19
How much money do you think she actually makes from flogging the lumi? Serious question.. I don’t know how they get by her not working and what the helll does he even do?

Reactions: 4
She could get her hair done any time! She’s a disgrace. She only cares about one person & that is herself and she’s getting even more obvious at showing people that she is her only priority.
She could have got cut next week when the boys are at school / nursery ..who even post themselves in the hairdresser anyway ? Next she will be posting herself cutting her toes nails , anything for content with her .

She could have got cut next week when the boys are at school / nursery ..who even post themselves in the hairdresser anyway ? Next she will be posting herself cutting her toes nails , anything for content with her .

Reactions: 12
As someone pointed out yesterday, she had her nails done during half term… why?! When she could have done it during her own time whilst the kids were at school/ nursery. Now it’s clear she also had her lashes done and now she’s getting her hair done too whilst those boys are most likely back at the dungeon! She’s taken them out once the whole week and couldn’t even get that right 🤦🏻‍♀️
Take them swimming or to a soft play ffs! The selfish bint won’t do that unless it’s gifted or content for the gram! She’s a disgrace!

Literally just said the same! She’s a selfish idiot!

Reactions: 17
As someone pointed out yesterday, she had her nails done during half term… why?! When she could have done it during her own time whilst the kids were at school/ nursery. Now it’s clear she also had her lashes done and now she’s getting her hair done too whilst those boys are most likely back at the dungeon! She’s taken them out once the whole week and couldn’t even get that right 🤦🏻‍♀️
Take them swimming or to a soft play ffs! The selfish bint won’t do that unless it’s gifted or content for the gram! She’s a disgrace!

They’re just horrible parents! She barked on and on about them both being water babies & loving swimming while they were on holiday, so why haven’t they taken them this week?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Im in SHOCK
Well im actually quite disgusted being honest
My GIRLS are grown but even now i always put them 100%first its called being a mother
When they were little
My whole time, day, night was about them
What DIDNT we do
Beggy....HAIR, NAILS again!!!!!!!!!!
You are One Selfish fuckwit😡
Take that on board

She blocked me then I went too check on the beaver/ lamas insta and she had actually blocked me on his too ..she is a absolute idiot .
Nothing LOST, we can share stuff herefor each other
Silly cow

VILE Selfish Mother

How much money do you think she actually makes from flogging the lumi? Serious question.. I don’t know how they get by her not working and what the helll does he even do?
Hopefully Peanuts
Her selling skilss are dreasful, doesnt deserve a bean

• Heart
The teeeeeef on it !!!! Horrid man 🤢
Teeeeeeeeef🤣🤣🤣

Im in SHOCK
Well im actually quite disgusted being honest
My GIRLS are grown but even now i always put them 100%first its called being a mother
When they were little
My whole time, day, night was about them
What DIDNT we do
Beggy....HAIR, NAILS again!!!!!!!!!!
You are One Selfish fuckwit😡
Take that on board

Nothing LOST, we can share stuff herefor each other
Silly cow

VILE Selfish Mother

Hopefully Peanuts
Her selling skilss are dreasful, doesnt deserve a bean
Excuse my Rushed spelling🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is rotten inside & out 🤮 I am manifesting her downfall as we speak 😜

• Haha
What does it even mean?
She’s only posted that to try & convince us yet again that she’s driving. But Steve is at the gym, so it’s obvious he’s given her a lift to the hair salon & has gone to the gym while she’s in there. Pathetic attempt number 423651097 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know about anyone else, but i usually have my hair done before I go on holiday, not after.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if the Friday night dungeon sex chat show questions is on this evening ??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Steve is hitting cardio because of all the fat comments here 😂
Think becca might be getting highlights? As someone previously suggested here

🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It really is receding and she has a massive teefal
I find it bizarre she spends all this time and money getting her hair coloured when she has a literal bog standard base 4 brown. She could literally bang a box dye in it and it'd cost her about a fiver.
But of course it's half term, and Beggy has to treat herself to hair, nails, disgusting expensive moon boots... Maybe try treating your boys, arse face.

Steve is hitting cardio because of all the fat comments here 😂
Think becca might be getting highlights? As someone previously suggested here

🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think she'd even attempt it, after last time she tried to go "blonde" and it absolutely ruined her hair 😂
I'm not even a hair colourist and I could have got beggys hair blonder than they managed last time 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, eggy Beggy posted herself "driving" and in the hairdressers.

4 hours ago 2ss also posted himself in the gym.

Who the duck had the boys???

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.