Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched through her Tik Tok videos & this video was to do with covid, I think it was when some restrictions got lifted or something & I noticed this comment. Am I reading it wrong or does anybody else think this person was taking the piss because she went on that rant about covid being a load of bollocks?
Definitely 😂😂

Reactions: 6
YUK.
She looks like a body builder here.

who the actual duck films themselves singing? So tragic and please wash your hair. You look like you smell

Not managed to catch up properly yet. Been busy parenting my kids duck sake. Just came onto ask why she's dressed as uncle fester when Halloween isn't til Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
just catching up. Firstly lumi shouldn’t be on children’s faces according to Nu skin website, secondly nor should a cleanser be on a child’s skin and lastly poor woody he nearly takes his eye out doing it! Terrible! It’s so so bad for delicate skin like theirs 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
just catching up. Firstly lumi shouldn’t be on children’s faces according to Nu skin website, secondly nor should a cleanser be on a child’s skin and lastly poor woody he nearly takes his eye out doing it! Terrible! It’s so so bad for delicate skin like theirs 😡
I think it’s bad for anybody’s skin. Poor kids 😣

Reactions: 12
Surely you need an actual job in order to be sacked 🤪

and for tonight’s viewing pleasure, I bring you this TIKTOK. I love that she’s put ‘let’s get this trending’ or whatever, and only two other people used her audio 🤣 I would be so embarrassed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Shouldn’t we be reporting this to their HQ?
Surely they would be shocked if they knew that potentially she is sending a message to thousands of people that it’s OK to use this on very young children.
She’s unbelievably THICK

• Heart
Reactions: 16
📢📢PURSES Ready Tattlers👜
Today!!!!!! is the day to grab your discounted
LUMI🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have taken the liberty of contacting them… won’t hold my breath for a reply though

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear valued customer,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we have received your email!

You can expect a response from us within two business days. Should we fall short of this promise to you, please know that we are working tirelessly to answer you.

If your request is urgent, please give us a call on our Customer Service line: +44 3330 302 303.

Our service hours are:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays: 08:00 -22:00 GMT
Tuesday: 08:30-22:00 GMT

We kindly invite you to check out our online Help & Info page, where you can find answers to many of the most common questions.

Thanks for your support!
Your Nu Skin Team

• Haha
Reactions: 16
📢📢PURSES Ready Tattlers👜
Today!!!!!! is the day to grab your discounted
LUMI🤣🤣
Holy tit, I had forgotten the 45% off deal (that’s not actually 45% off - she’s falsely advertising it because she’s thick.) Thanks for the reminder hunnipot, I had better stock up on something I don’t need that’s not even good for me… 🙄😁

I’ve watched some old videos and in order to buy the dungeon they had to max out a mortgage. She best get herself on Only Fans because if the banks have upped the mortgage rate today, things like one tin of beans for them all for a week will become a luxury.

Reactions: 17
I would not want to max out the mortgage. There is such a thing as house rich but money poor.

It’s too much pressure if the majority of your wage is going on the mortgage.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.