Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changing subject completely, but I would love to hear Reb’s thoughts on last night’s bird flu announcement and the legal obligation for ALL bird keepers to up their biosecurity measures… assuming she still has “the gurrls” that is. Have we seen them recently? Cue chook story in 3,2,1…

Oh she’s a piece of work, isn’t she? 😳 Why aren’t her family staging an intervention? Do you think she hides her stories from them? She’s actually batshit 🥴
She either hides her stories or they just don’t care. It is so sad either way.

Reactions: 18
So she didn't get enough attention with her lump story (I don't believe she does have one because of the hair removal thing) so now she has another flare up to get attention.
Sorry but she looks a right knob splash in her stories trying to cry and do a poorly voice.

Reactions: 18
VERBAL 💩💩💩
She really is a Deluded🤡
Maybe she meant Shagging NOT Swimming

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Changing subject completely, but I would love to hear Reb’s thoughts on last night’s bird flu announcement and the legal obligation for ALL bird keepers to up their biosecurity measures… assuming she still has “the gurrls” that is. Have we seen them recently? Cue chook story in 3,2,1…

She either hides her stories or they just don’t care. It is so sad either way.
I was thinking the same when I was listening to the news this morning. Bet she will think it doesn't apply to her and she won't bother her arse!! 🤬

She stinks of desperation lately, the inarticulate cretin. 🙄

Sounds like beaver has been doing everything since she decided to have a pathetic public attention-seeking episode yesterday. bleeping NHS time waster shovelling crap and shots down her throat is now expecting sympathy. 🙄

Reactions: 15
I can't believe her saying that she feels bad as the mum when she can't do things when she's poorly. Rebecca hun are you bleeping KIDDING me? Even when you aren't faking illness your kids are lumped in front of the TV while you strut around your bedroom taking selfies in the mirror! duck right off

Reactions: 25
I can't believe her saying that she feels bad as the mum when she can't do things when she's poorly. Rebecca hun are you bleeping KIDDING me? Even when you aren't faking illness your kids are lumped in front of the TV while you strut around your bedroom taking selfies in the mirror! duck right off
It’s insulting isn’t it! There are mums every day running themselves ragged for their kids, even when they’re unwell or just running on empty, but they don’t make a song & dance about it, they just get on with it! She wants praise & attention constantly. I think she reads on here & instead of making changes to be a better mum, she just makes stupid comments like that on her stories so that all her naive followers will message her telling her what a wonderful mum she is 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone else mention Beth Bartrum.. it would be reasonable to think that as her and Rebecca as ‘insta friends’ I they probably chat privately or in a WhatsApp group. If I had been diagnosed with cancer I’d likely tell my family, then friends and anyone I chat to regularly before posting it to the world. Beth posted it on Tuesday, Rebecca was at the doctors on Monday with a mysterious lump (despite getting laser treatment days prior). Could she be so psycho that she would clutch at any little thing to steal the attention back to her?

Reactions: 10
I have more questions on this - all my local pools are 1 child under 8 per adult. And everywhere is still pre-booking only (i am in Scotland though and we are well behind with Covid restrictions so this maybe isn’t the case in England).
He probably took the boys out to eat. I was actually wondering if he's been staying somewhere else the past few days. Something isn't right in the dungeon with those 2,which probably explains her attention seeking and neediness

I’m normally adding comments on lots of other pages but of late it’s all Dingle because she’s just being the biggest twit ever. Her so called illness is delay tactics to stop beaver leaving. He’s going to go anyway you idiot. She’s just the most irritating, non maternal person I’ve ever seen and I’ve met some twatish people in my time. 😡🤦‍♀️
Her public attention seeking is only helping Steve, because he has all the evidence he needs to prove she's a useless mother and will not put the boys first. As much of a git he is, he is definitely the better parent, he also has a family who will support him if he went for custody of the boys

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else notice she said ‘ah lie on ma tummeh in the bath’? Because I said yesterday lying on your back in lukewarm water wouldn’t do anything for your gallbladder pain!

And someone else who said why is she speaking like she has a sore throat. That’s basically a massive giveaway that there’s duck all wrong with her and she’s putting it on! This girl infuriates me at times 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else notice she said ‘ah lie on ma tummeh in the bath’? Because I said yesterday lying on your back in lukewarm water wouldn’t do anything for your gallbladder pain!

And someone else who said why is she speaking like she has a sore throat. That’s basically a massive giveaway that there’s duck all wrong with her and she’s putting it on! This girl infuriates me at times 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep I noticed that & was going to say but couldn’t remember who mentioned it yesterday. She’s so fake!

Reactions: 12
Yep I noticed that & was going to say but couldn’t remember who mentioned it yesterday. She’s so fake!
How can you even lie face down in a bath? Like I get children can but an adult? Must be so uncomfortable with all that pain on top aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How wide are her feet? I have those trainers in a different colour (so what I like them) but when I wear them the gap between the 2 sides where they lace up is about 2cm.

Reactions: 8
When he got home from taking the boys SWIMMING

Sound a bit reactive there RE13
Yeh right ! Most probably the only swimming baths is at skipton which is nearly 30 miles away and even though he probably still drives like a twit with the kids in the car , thats some trip to go swimming after school !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.