Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How wide are her feet? I have those trainers in a different colour (so what I like them) but when I wear them the gap between the 2 sides where they lace up is about 2cm.
I was thinking that, and her cankles look chunky as duck. She's got legs like a rugby player

Reactions: 6
Oh please say rebecca is going blonde again 😂
What’s the betting he was seen cosying up to a blonde on his night out or he’s been liking pictures of fit blondes on his socials, so now she will attempt (and fail) to go blonde again. What a sad life she leads!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"I can't live my life on the edge and in fear of what I can eat" - wasn't on the edge or in fear while she was shovelling tit down her gullet in tenners was she??
Literally the biggest attention seeker EVER.
I once was in absolute agony, couldn't stand up straight, had to be curled in a ball, was crying in pain and thought I had appendicitis. The doctor concluded I had "mid cycle pain" - I bet a pound to a penny this is what our RE13 has.

Notice how she said she "phoned the secretary" after we all took piss last time when she said she'd spoken to the surgeon.

We also were on about her "blonde" (not even remotely blonde) hair only last week. She makes is so blaringly obvious she reads here.

She's full of tit.

Reactions: 19
‘Going to let me know what I think’ - so you’re going to talk to yourself then Beggy 🤦‍♀️ why doesn’t she ever just double check things before she posts?
Erm let me guess, the lumi branded foundation just happens ago be the best ever, it’s just so gorgeous and amazing and brilliant and so gorgeous and going to be used all the time because it’s so sooo gorgeous. It is so good for people who don’t like wearing make up all the time because it’s like you are not wearing make up but for people that lovely make up it’s great because it’s gorgeous great make up. Just 25% off today! #swipe up!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Erm let me guess, the lumi branded foundation just happens ago be the best ever, it’s just so gorgeous and amazing and brilliant and so gorgeous and going to be used all the time because it’s so sooo gorgeous. It is so good for people who don’t like wearing make up all the time because it’s like you are not wearing make up but for people that lovely make up it’s great because it’s gorgeous great make up. Just 25% off today! #swipe up!
It’s suh supeh gloweh and deweh and garjuss and light weiiggghhtt. It’s perfect for this autumnal weatheh. Ser ser freshhh and gloweh and perfect if like meh you dunt like wearing make up every deh. It’s so gloweh & deweh and light weiiggttt. I jusss love it it’s so gloweh and deweh. Just gonna gerr and pop some on Alfeh and Woodeh.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They is no way on earth she is a size 10 especially in primark! I’m way smaller than her and even I’m a 14 in there!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is surely joking with a size 10 😂😂
She got quite a lot done considering she was so ill. This woman just forgets what she has said, so continuously changes her story. On a positive note, I love the Christmas jumpers she bought the boys, but once again bought them matching joggers. My twins only wore matching clothes when they were in school uniform apart from that, they are individuals with their own personalities and choices

Reactions: 24
How the duck does she squeeze herself
into a size 10. Kerry Conway is a 14 and she’s way smaller. Someone please make it make sense 😂

Reactions: 16
She is surely joking with a size 10 😂😂
I can't get my head round how I'm an inch and a half taller than Reb... Nearly a stone less than her in weight (might be more, let's face it I don't believe she's actually 10st 10) do a lot of weight training (muscle weighs more than fat but takes up less space) but I get the majority of things in a 12, them trousers for example I don't believe would even go past my thighs in a 10 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ primark is notoriously small sizing as well 😂 what a joke

Reactions: 11
Is Woody’s jumper a Christmas jumper?
It just looks like a Marvel jumper to me!

Reactions: 2
They is no way on earth she is a size 10 especially in primark! I’m way smaller than her and even I’m a 14 in there!! 🤣🤣
She will have either bought a bigger size & tucked it away somewhere ready to try on or she will try the 10 on, they won’t fit so she’ll take them back & coincidentally the day she goes out again, a few hours later we will have a story of her wearing them, fannying about in her magic mirror checking out her own arse. That way everyone will just think it’s the size 10 she’s wearing. She did it with that lime green dress she bought from H&M I think. It didn’t get tried on the same time as all the other things she bought & then funnily enough she went to skipton for the day & later that day it appeared on her stories. She’s never actually worn it out though, obviously, because in reality without the magic mirror we all know it looked awful 🤣

Reactions: 16
Freya Farrington wears a 12 in primark bottoms, I watched her haul yesterday. Dream on begs, we know you bought a 14/16 as well!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.