Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for the size ten comments 🙋🏻‍♀️😂
In Primark too, who is even supposed to be trolling who these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How the duck does she squeeze herself
into a size 10. Kerry Conway is a 14 and she’s way smaller. Someone please make it make sense 😂
So at Beg’s height - and I’m curvy (big boobs and hips to her chunky legs) - I’m smaller than her current weight and a 12. I would fit into a ten comfortably at around 9 st 10 and below. With her being bottom heavy she won’t be in a ten on the bottom until she’s emaciated. Not even trying to be mean, having big boobs and a swimmer’s shoulder I have to be teeny before I’ll squeeze myself into a ten on top. She’s full of tit.

Reactions: 13
I don’t buy all that rubbish she spouts about feeling guilty cos she can’t look after the kids/house - that’s her normal parenting style not just when she’s feeling poorly. It’s all attention seeking anyway.

Reactions: 19
mrs I’m having a gallbladder flare up had time for a quick selfie inbetween fake crying

• Sick
Reactions: 15
WHY IS SHE SO SHINY?! I feel like if I went to hug her I’d slip off and land on my face on the floor. She looks like a sticky nightclub dance floor.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Tbh I’m not sure I see him as the controlling type but abusive for sure. Belittling her, disrespecting her, rude comments etc

Reactions: 9
Rebecca lamb #90 Becky screams “get meh gall bladder out” meanwhile there all on the verge of gout

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Steve genuinely strikes me as the kind of guy who would tell her to shag one if his mates if it meant his mate gave him a few quid or a shot of his new car.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh do duck off with your crappy quotes you dimwit

Omg please spill
Her quotes are ridiculous! She lives her whole life around trying to prove something to tattle & make everyone think she’s loaded & skinny. She is always worrying about what others think, unless it’s regarding Alfie & Woody, then she dun’t give ✌🏻shits.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.