Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She "didnt even know a gallbladder was a thing" Jeeeezusss... My son learned all about organs, digestive tract etc in year 3 or 4 ffs. Shes a total idiot

Reactions: 12
'gallbladder smallest organ inside you'

What about that small organ you have inside you daily?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It's all very odd. Yesterday she said she was so ill she was waiting for Steve to go and meet her, now she's saying he left her alone in the dungeon, supposedly so ill and took the boys swimming. I really think Steve's had enough of her and is finally prioritising the boys.
Just coming on here to say they same thing! If she was as bad as she’s trying to make out, he would have stayed with her, surely? 😂 Think even Steve has had enough of her bullshit. The way she says, ‘when Steve got back…’ sounds like a dig at him to me 😂 I’ve got visions of her hearing the car pull outside and quickly throwing herself on the floor, rolling around, pretending to be in agony for a bit of attention from Beaver! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Are we all thinking she is just suffering with bleeping period pains? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and the tears are because she aren't pregnant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't cope with her dramatic stories

Reactions: 27
First of all "Daredn't" 🙃

How thick is she though, she spent all summer having these episodes of pain, going back and forth to A&E and making a big deal out of it all.

She then goes a few weeks without a 'flare up' and thinks "oh I must be ok then I don't need an operation! I'll go back to stuffing my face with shite". I can't believe she didn't think it would happen again.

Reactions: 20
She’s really milking this now isn’t she! We all know you’re lying Beggy & you waffling on about it isn’t helping to convince us otherwise. If she was in that much pain why would Steve go out? I know if I was in horrendous pain as she claims, my husband would want to be there looking after me, making sure I had everything I needed & watching over me in case the pain caused me to pass out or if it got worse he could get medical attention.

Reactions: 18
Beth Bartram isn't complaining as much as this bleeping imbecile is. I seen Rebecca commented on her post regarding her cancer diagnosis and yet she still has the audacity to come on like SHE'S having the worst possible time.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
THIS!
When I was suffering from flare ups, I couldn’t be still. I would pace and, often, rocking on all fours was all that very marginally helped (think it distracted me more than anything). NO WAY could I sit upright in the car with a seatbelt on filming Insta stories, or even lay in a bath. I don’t deny she is getting pain, I just really don’t believe it is gall stones. Hot water and pain would not do a thing to help.

Great shout whoever mentioned the seatbelt being on, when I have had a gallstones flare up in the past I couldn’t stand to even have my bra on, I was also crawling about in agony trying to find a position which hurt a little less, so I absolutely call bullshit on being strapped to a car seat. She can’t even lie properly.
Also, what is she harping on about not wanting to go for the op as she feels guilty about not being present with the boys?! Bloody woman isn’t even present when she is in the same room as them the majority of the time. Give me strength!

Reactions: 26
This fucker is at it. Does she think she’s accepting a BAFTA for “woman who’s been in the most pain” 🙄 As painful as it is Rebecca most of us on here who have had it all had to get up (after no sleep) and do a days work after an attack. She’s an absolute moron this one. “I lie face down in the bath” 😂 With how dense she is it I hope she remembering to keep her face out the water 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'gallbladder smallest organ inside you'

What about that small organ you have inside you daily?
I can guarantee her brain is smaller than her bastard gallbladder. And I aren’t joking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Awww she’s got her poorly voice on. Reminds me of when my children were younger and were trying to get a day off school for a headache in their tummies….

• Haha
Wtf is she on about this morning. We see you beggy trying to prove the boys go swimming & all the other lies you spout. I literally despise her she is the most ungenuine person ever. I just hope all her actual followers start seeing through her bullshit.
How could they have been swimming at that time? Didn’t it happen around 2pm? Wouldn’t they have been at school?

thought she would casually slip that one in there. She really does need help
It would be far easier to actually take them swimming than lie about it and look like a dick. If they were swimming where is the evidence? She posts everything else

Reactions: 15
I have awoken this morning with random chest pain... If I am still, it's not too bad but it's like being stabbed when I take a deep breath or move too fast or lift my arm etc you get the gist! I had it a few weeks ago as well and it lasted all day then went off - Not saying this is as bad as ACTUAL gallbladder pain as it's nowhere near but tbh if I could have, I probably would've preferred to go back to bed for a bit or have a bit of a chill, but NO... I have children to get to school and a job to go to. Why does this idiot think she's the only person in the world to have suffered from a bit of pain for whatever reason? If she is in so much pain, she's lucky she doesn't have an actual life to live and Steve is there to run around after the boys! Most of us have responsibilities that don't involve sitting on our arses or prancing about filming Tik Toks all day and just have to manage when we are ill or in pain!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m normally adding comments on lots of other pages but of late it’s all Dingle because she’s just being the biggest twit ever. Her so called illness is delay tactics to stop beaver leaving. He’s going to go anyway you idiot. She’s just the most irritating, non maternal person I’ve ever seen and I’ve met some twatish people in my time. 😡🤦‍♀️

I love how she thinks it’s a simple operation and she’ll be out the same day, I have a friend who had the op and developed complications from bile leaking after the op. They ended up in hospital for nearly 3 weeks and further Ops, was on morphine and developed sepsis all while the ward was full of covid! Not saying all will be that bad but it is a possibility. Thankfully my friend made a recovery from it all.

Reactions: 16
Oh she’s a piece of work, isn’t she? 😳 Why aren’t her family staging an intervention? Do you think she hides her stories from them? She’s actually batshit 🥴

Reactions: 18
She’s really milking this now isn’t she! We all know you’re lying Beggy & you waffling on about it isn’t helping to convince us otherwise. If she was in that much pain why would Steve go out? I know if I was in horrendous pain as she claims, my husband would want to be there looking after me, making sure I had everything I needed & watching over me in case the pain caused me to pass out or if it got worse he could get medical attention.
Dont give the idiot ideas we will have her saying she passed out next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This fucker is at it. Does she think she’s accepting a BAFTA for “woman who’s been in the most pain” 🙄 As painful as it is Rebecca most of us on here who have had it all had to get up (after no sleep) and do a days work after an attack. She’s an absolute moron this one. “I lie face down in the bath” 😂 With how dense she is it I hope she remembering to keep her face out the water 🙄
She's a bullshitting bleep! Either period pains or Ovulation pains (I get this and it can be excruciating)
Also she has so had those lips done again. She makes me feel dirty just looking at her. Greasy face and hair and big lumpy blow job lips 🤮

Rebecca you're wrong hun, the smallest organ in YOUR body is your brain

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.