Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more she posts of woody, the more it highlights how underdeveloped Alfie is. With his speech, his movements, etc. There is absolutely no shame in having a child with additional needs (I have worked with adults with learning disabilities and Autism for the past 10 years) - all they're doing is holding him back by not getting him the correct support IF he has additional needs. I don't like to speculate. But he definitely seems behind his 4 year old brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I suspect that they know Alfie has additional needs and are keeping it private. I just don’t get how they couldn’t know, as a parent of a child with ASD and learning difficulties its very obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just suffered through the entire blog. Jesus christ. Had to stop many times for a rum break. So they went to tenerfie (where they always go), and they go for a walk to Los Cristianos (which they do everyday), and they go back to the pool (which they do everyday), and then they went to aqua land (which they always go to), and they went to jungle park (which they always go to).

bleeping boring bastards.

Going to the same place and doing the same tit every single time. What's the point????

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I think she’s deleted that ASD comment, honestly I find it so sad she cant just do a YouTube video about it so people don’t have to keep highlighting it and her deleting comments about it just makes her look worse? It’s nothing to be ashamed of? My child has ASD and I’m currently fighting to get her help. Weirdo

Reactions: 27
I know I’m a bit behind but I’m catching up watching the vlog... I’m sorry but who in the fresh duck is this knightrider bellend?!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought the video peaked in cringe when 2SS flexed his ‘guns’ but this guy is summat else 😭🥴😭
“I will let these guys introduce me……”

Who the duck does he think he is - some sort of megastar? Talk about wedged up his own hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That vlog was painful and it’s only shown me that there’s no place for her in the online world anymore. She’s not a natural and never has been.

Reactions: 30
I know I’ve already said it, but watching that vlog reinforced how I already felt and I need to repeat it - Beaver is fugly as sin. What an awful man - his dress sense, red face, arrogance, use of words like ‘banging’, and seems almost as thick as she is!

And his teef! 🥴 They seem even longer than they do in photos.

Ugly fucker, inside and out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just watched ( flicked through ) the vlog. I did know they were both annoying but I had no idea how entirely childlike Steve is. It’s like listing to my six year old ( though obviously my six year old is totally cute ) rabbiting on about his ice cream flavour, not being able to say sandcastle and generally just looking so vacant and ******** and speaking in such a immature voice. Is he always like that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know I’ve already said it, but watching that vlog reinforced how I already felt and I need to repeat it - Beaver is fugly as sin. What an awful man - his dress sense, red face, arrogance, use of words like ‘banging’, and seems almost as thick as she is!

And his teef! 🥴 They seem even longer than they do in photos.

Ugly fucker, inside and out.
He gives people from Yorkshire a bad reputation. I'm from Yorkshire and I don't use the terms "banging" or "sound" and I don't talk like a head. I was watching beggys insta stories in the car with my mum earlier and she asked who I was watching. I said "that person with the pilgrim hat" and she pissed herself and went "OH that one from the dales where everything is suh suh nice and LOVELEH and suh suh good and gorgeous" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just suffered through the entire blog. Jesus christ. Had to stop many times for a rum break. So they went to tenerfie (where they always go), and they go for a walk to Los Cristianos (which they do everyday), and they go back to the pool (which they do everyday), and then they went to aqua land (which they always go to), and they went to jungle park (which they always go to).

bleeping boring bastards.

Going to the same place and doing the same tit every single time. What's the point????
Had to steal this for my avatar 😂 her top lip is fucked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My god my heart broke watching that vlog
A is so distant & mute, W laps up all the attention & poor A is just ignored. When they looked at the sand castle no one interacted with A, he just walked & pointed - poor lad

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That holiday looks like my idea of hell! They did nothing that they don't do at home, just did it in sunshine. All the food they ate looks just like they eat at home. They did exactly the same thing every single day, it must have been so boring for the boys.
As for Beaver boy, he is the most embarrassing imbecile to have come out of Yorkshire. He really thinks he is something. He dresses like a chav and behaves like a juvenile teenager.
She is so unnatural speaking on camera, it made me cringe watching. Jusy give it up Beggy! Beaver has ruined it all for you now anyway. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Watched the snorefest
Wtf moments I picked up on..
Hasnt blogged for 5 months... sure it was January when she fucked up the money vlog then deleted it? Happy to be corrected.
Woody in a brown striped tshirt green shorts n blue sandals...
"have a chat.. Little chat chat chat".. Wtf was that about.
Woody couldn't count to ten..
She didn't even show alfehs attempt.
Says she only does hair or makeup ona night and always has her hair up.. The pics u posted on ur grid show otherwise hunnipot
Why was her eyes darting around everywhere except the camera when she talks on her own
To me it seems obvious Alfie has additional needs, which is fine, the worrying thing is I genuinely believe his parents are so invested in themselves they probably haven't even noticed. When she's walking along with Steve both eyefuckin themselves they don't turn round to check on him once. They only noticed he'd walked off to see the candsastle cos golden boy pointed it out
I just don't understand her. The unnecessary lying about mundane stuff?
Oh and Steve absolutely tries too hard to be funny but comes across as an absolute gif
And that's my 2pence

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Honestly if someone told me that Steve’s mum & dad were brother and sister I’d bleeping believe them.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
It's like groundhog day. She's stuck in the past! I bet years ago she went to tenerife and did all this and enjoyed it, so now everytime she goes, she has to do the same things! Time moves on, she's older with 2 older kids and a completely different person now.

Reactions: 22
What the heck is she on about Tenerife during covid restrictions .. Tenerife is on level one with barely any restrictions she is just clickbaiting

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.