Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star3654

Thread suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb: #89 This is a drill, got my Tenners fill, spending at will but the boys get nil

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Poosh

VIP Member
How it started vs how its going (an actual representation of her life int dhaless)

6148A79F-32C8-4D62-999D-3C5831F7B6AB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Itsmerahrah

Ok so bare with me with this post but I hope it helps … more so if Rebecca reads here ?
I was Rebecca .. WAS !

I was lonely, sad, stuck in a loveless relationship with kids.
My ex was a lad but a lad with no mates, still no real mates to this day.
We would holiday to the canaries, beer for breakfast, walk around tourist areas day in day out, bring home to cheap perfume & alchol. The holidays where basically home from home in the sun, standard Brit abroad.
I was quiet, subdued & got on with it.
One news year eve we went to fancy dress & we dressed up as posh & becks, (dead)! I thought I was something special.
We would gloat about grand plans- marriage in Mauritius,we had a big fancy car, 3 bed house, mulberry handbags, always spoke about the future but with little knowledge. I recall one year telling my parents we planned to go on 3 holidays, I can remember my dad looking at me like I was stupid, almost like are You in the real world?

Eventually we where in £60k debt…
I thought the fancy car, lip filler, nails & handbags would make people think I’d made it, I’d done good … nope
No one gave a shit, coz they got on with their own lives.
5 years later I’m happily married, debt free & material means naff all. I couldn’t care if people thought I was rich or not, I’m Rich in freedom, happiness & most of all my mental health from keeping up an image has long gone !
I feel Rebecca is a piece of the old me & once she lets go of it she may succeed, she will be happy but like happy that insta don’t need to know 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 63

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Honestly if someone told me that Steve’s mum & dad were brother and sister I’d fucking believe them.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
After reading this thread title I just keep singing to myself "someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Her mate Gobshite Steph did this exact same question box a month or so ago. What gives you the ick? You Rebecca and the fact you have no fucking mind of your own and have to copy absolutely everyone else on the internet.

PS - I answered your question and you posted it, it was directed at you but you’re too dense to realise. Have fun figuring out which one is me 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
I'll admit, I'm very jealous of Rebecca. I wish I lived in a remote hovel with none of my friends or family for miles around. I wish I had a fast fashion wardrobe that goes out of date every two weeks. I wish I had kids that clearly aren't meeting the developmental milestones they should be. I wish I had rubber fish lips and was getting my rim seen to by sex god Steve every night, wishing he'd marry me but knowing he'll be dipping his wick elsewhere eventually, if he hasn't already. I wish I had her expansive vocabulary and IQ. It's just the stuff of dreams, isn't it? It's so obvious why Tattle trolls are jealous - who wouldn't want this life?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Can't believe these two, they go on the most basic AF holiday abroad and cant stop themselves committing a crime whilst they are there, a crime they broadcast all over the internet to their well-known dodgy followers.

Also, I think Steve looks like a llama.
Thread suggestion Rebecca Lamb #89 Becky still treating herself on Klarna, 2ss looks like a Llama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Hunnipots just do what I did
When she did an ad for a hair company last year or year before and she coloured her hair but made out this hair stuff had made her hair like it but in reality she coloured it!
Anyway i digress but I commented on all her posts about how she was lying then…..
I blocked the smug bitch before she could block me!!
So now I have the power and control to open up her page whenever I want!
Who da smug bitch now ay Ellen!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Thanks to @Bobbiewilson
What a fucking shit show! 3rd thread of in 10 days!

what we have learnt
She’s more selfish than ever
The boys have a very limited capsule wardrobe
They are now bilingual
Boys are training for the olympics in swimming
I don’t want to holiday in Tenerife after seeing her photos !!
Can someone please carry on as I’m off to the gym!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49