Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m a bit behind but I’m catching up watching the vlog... I’m sorry but who in the fresh duck is this knightrider bellend?!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought the video peaked in cringe when 2SS flexed his ‘guns’ but this guy is summat else 😭🥴😭
Yep i thought this about this guy. Had a nose at his page - absolute pile of —- you decide ?!

Reactions: 5
Two things, 1, her new camera has the skin blurring effect and 2, I found it really sad that when she was showing off the boys awful brown outfits that Alfie held Woodys hand, was so unnatural and just shows how much those children are force to pose/act 😕

Reactions: 15
Can’t catch up Mr content is at home tonight would be rude… butttt just watched the vlog 😅👍🏼 And chips and chips and chips!! 🍟

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I looked on her tenners highlight and there's nothing that corresponds with the footage she's shown in the vlog. Really strange. I wonder if they had a nose on Tattle and saw the comments about how disgusting the Beaver was posting a pic with a snide comment about that guy drinking a pint in the morning. The poor bloke is even in the background of them talking at one point! They probably argued about it and it went from bad to worse with the other photo. Very very odd🤥🤔

Reactions: 10
Yep i thought this about this guy. Had a nose at his page - absolute pile of —- you decide ?!
He is a absolute balloon his channel is rubbish have you seen his girlfriends teeth they are razer thin and he has massive moobs

They sit and eat and take donations from people and are making money from the volcano eruption they are trash .

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Well what a croc of shite!
Agree with the ending, her and A looked so sad , I think Steve’s a bully!!

Reactions: 12
I've had a quick watch of the VLOG during the adverts. I can honestly say I saw nothing that you could call content. The only information in there is the likes of 2SS telling everyone how he doesn't eat salad and begga repeating the word "chat" like some sort of demented Parrot.

I'm sorry but if your job is to engage and involve the public i have to say, I'm your target audience, I'm public, and no matter how hard i try i can't feel any empathy or attachment to this crock of bottom burps. It's time to give it up and leave whilst you still have a semblance of dignity.

Reactions: 23
A bit like in the Tenerife video from 3 years ago where he angles the camera basically up her rectum as she pushes a buggy up a hill! He’s a disgusting pig.
I wouldn’t be surprised. I was shocked when he moaned on an old travel vlog because the boys didn’t allow them to get it on during an afternoon ‘nap’. The boys are sat in a pushchair listening to him as well. He’s so inappropriate.

Who the hell includes that in a vlog ffs?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Honestly don’t understand why she is with him 🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree totally that he is not only ugly, but misogynistic, and pretty thick to boot. I'm also from Yorkshire and he sounds like a right dick with his over exaggerated "dumb and dumber" accent - no one I knew ever spoke like that. He's narcissistic, and immature - BUT........if you know their history, then you'll know full well why she is with him! Two of a kind I say - they deserve each other. Poor little boys :cry:

Reactions: 24
She does my head in now, she never used to until I read here. Now I can’t Unsee anything you have all said haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She literally cannot tolerate any criticism can she?! She filters all her comments, has hidden dislikes on YouTube and will block anyone that doesn’t comment something that involves licking her ring piece. Honestly this girl is vile, inside and out. How she has anyone supporting her with the attitude she has and a vile partner that thinks it’s acceptable to post illegal nude photographs of innocent people, is beyond me.

I would so love to tell her what I think of her to her face, where she can’t block me in an instant! She would probably crumble to the floor wouldn't she?! The moron!

We all love Kiera 💘 no idea who she is
Isn’t Keira Skills the same person who commented in her question box about what to get Woody for his birthday and told begs to get him shoes that fit him properly?! 😂 Then beggy had a full on breakdown about it, sticking her middle finger up and forced woody to tell Instagram his shoes are fine and he’s a happy wee boy 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
All that money she chucks around for tit clothes and she is still wearing her 2 year old Primark dressing gown

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I caved and watched. Well, I fast-forwarded through it as the step shots and her pretending she is a foodie with her smootheh bowl finished me off before I had barely begun.
So, correct me if I am wrong (like I say, I skipped through). Didn’t they stay for 10 days? Why does it look like they stayed for like 2 and did duck all?!
If I was to watch a holiday vlog, I would want to see the hotel and resort, including room and food options. I would want to see what there is to do. Didn’t they visit a water park and zoo, and go on a tuk tuk tour? Did she show any of that? What about the restaurants they visited?
If I was looking for wholesome (I know they are not) family content, I would want to see the kids playing in the pool, on the beach, and doing the silly dances at the kiddie disco (all family hotels have them).
She is tit at vlogging! Literally no decent info or anything remotely aspirational.
As for Steve, he has got to be taking the piss when he is talking to the camera?! Eurgh, cringe! He is just such a stereotypical Brit abroad. It is embarrassing.
As for the sign off clip? Just weird af. It seemed off. I thought she looked like she had been crying. Just a very odd way to end it.
Don’t quit your day job Elleh. Oh, wait…
I’m sure she recorded the ‘vlog’ on something ridiculous like the 2nd or 3rd day. Completely pointless if you ask me! She should have recorded a few little snippets throughout the whole 10 days to show everything. But then her stories looked boring enough & they didn’t have a car, so it’s obvious all she really wanted to do was sit in her bikini with her area out the entire time.

The thing is when you look at her YouTube channel she has so many videos of them in Tenerife! How many bloody times do people need to see them walking along the promenade or jumping in the pool? If I ever watch a YouTube video about an area I’m visiting, I want to see what local attractions are nearby, how easy it is to hire a car or get transportation to places further afield, what the accommodation is like, what restaurants are nearby & what type of food do they do, plus recommended restaurants further away.

What I don’t want to see is some Poundland version of a wannabe glamour model walking around with their arse out, walking the same promenade every day & showing the same 3 places to eat on a 10 day trip.

Beggy if this really was a job you would be sacked by now.

She literally cannot tolerate any criticism can she?! She filters all her comments, has hidden dislikes on YouTube and will block anyone that doesn’t comment something that involves licking her ring piece. Honestly this girl is vile, inside and out. How she has anyone supporting her with the attitude she has and a vile partner that thinks it’s acceptable to post illegal nude photographs of innocent people, is beyond me.

I would so love to tell her what I think of her to her face, where she can’t block me in an instant! She would probably crumble to the floor wouldn't she?! The moron!

Isn’t Keira Skills the same person who commented in her question box about what to get Woody for his birthday and told begs to get him shoes that fit him properly?! 😂 Then beggy had a full on breakdown about it, sticking her middle finger up and forced woody to tell Instagram his shoes are fine and he’s a happy wee boy 🥴
Keira was the one that posted about the lumi ruining her skin, her filler migrating etc. I did have the screenshot of the story when Beggy shared it with us all, then she deleted it an hour later because she probably realised she was highlighting all these issues to her other followers. It’s on one of the older threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s been very quiet since she came back from holiday hasn’t she? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.