Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I came here to say the same thing! Just got pinged her vlog was up. Saw about 5 minutes of it. She should really get rid of our Steve. Don't come at me now but I really think she's being gaslighted. You lot have watched her for such a long time and really I've only watched her for about 4 months. I have fresh eyes. She's fucked if she stays with him. Omg girl, get the duck rid. Jesus. You could make a go of it on your own. Take a breath and evaluate everything. No way are you happy, I can see this. It's really pissing me off because he's a complete male chauvinistic pig. He is actually the vilest of the vile. Make sure you've got somewhere to go, leave and piss him right off. Oh and sort Alfie out because it's plain as day there is something wrong. I can see it all ending in tears. It's never too late, you are still young enough to do everything. Hides before everyone jumps on me........😒
I agree he is everything you have said, but she’s still a bleep 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I stopped following Beggy a while ago because I literally can't stand her. Just checked back on here and Wow.... Don't know if anyone has mentioned this but do you remember the model who posted a similar photo in the gym with a naked woman coming out of the shower in the background? Think she was called Dani Mathers. She was charged and faced a prison term for it. It really is a serious thing that he has done. Unbelievable that they think it is so funny!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Cake for breakfast for the kids... I would say aww they're on hols but it's standard for these lot

I bleeping can't stand that steaver... he makes my skin crawl like I've had a red ants nest dunked on my head. How can she let that gross fucker maul her 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Those people are absolute cunts who they met up with too. That bloke is one creepy looking bastard

What was the point of that vlog? That's all they have to show for 10 days away? 🥴😳

Kids are babysat by those tablets all year long, not just on holiday

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Okay so vlog*

Positives -
Her kids are sooo cute
Her eyebrows are really nice

negatives-
Those lashes 😭
Camera hogging when her children are talking
Steve’s a sarcastic prick

She seemed proper upset in the last clip do we think that was the last day? After pervertgate?

Reactions: 8
Just googled the model I mentioned. She got 3 years probation and 30 hours of community service.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay so vlog*

Positives -
Her kids are sooo cute

negatives-
Those lashes 😭

She seemed proper upset in the last clip do we think that was the last day? After pervertgate?
I agree something cut it short. I reckon they'd been arguing. Probably had too much to drink and the Beaver started

Reactions: 9
Still pissed off she got rid of the dislike numbers on YouTube, it used to bring me so much joy, the spiteful witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly don’t understand why she is with him 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think they argue a lot. I also get the vibe her mother (big bad bev) can't stand him. I think beaver doesn't have a lot to do with her family. Something is deffo off about the whole situation

Reactions: 22
Okay so vlog*

Positives -
Her kids are sooo cute

negatives-
Those lashes 😭

Yes!!
Her eyes looked so so sad they really did

Reactions: 10
I think they argue a lot. I also get the vibe her mother (big bad bev) can't stand him. I think beaver doesn't have a lot to do with her family. Something is deffo off about the whole situation
He takes the piss out of her all the time, I can’t imagine how that must feel. Also, she has had her blips but it seems he’s the reason behind her downfall 🤢

Reactions: 12
What does ‘done out’ mean? Is she thinking ‘done up’? Is that a regional thing?

I’m a weegie and we say some crazy crap so will give her the benefit of the doubt till someone tells me she’s just a dafty. I know she’s a dafty, but you get me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm confused why people think free trade is a scam. Its just a stocks and shares app? I have used it for years and have loads of money in stocks. Like for example during the lockdowns the cinemas shares were really low, so I bought in, now they've opened up again I've made a profit as the shares have gone back up. Its definitely not a scam. The only reason people share it is because if you refer someone each of you will get 1 free share worth anywhere from £2-£200. Then if you really wanted to you can take your free share out or leave it in to hopefully cash in on the trade market
Not related to Beggy so I won't go on for too long, but I follow someone on insta who shares a lot of apps that offer sign up and referral bonuses. However, any money she received from referrals she has put into a pot to go towards charities. So far there is over 1000 in that pot, and she has used the money to donate to refuges, provided a huge amount of sanitary products to schools etc. To me, THAT is what Influencers should be doing. Not sharing aff links to earn underhanded money from people

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She must have censored a lot of words, I posted a comment but it didn't show up on my end

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Yes I came here to say the same thing! Just got pinged her vlog was up. Saw about 5 minutes of it. She should really get rid of our Steve. Don't come at me now but I really think she's being gaslighted. You lot have watched her for such a long time and really I've only watched her for about 4 months. I have fresh eyes. She's fucked if she stays with him. Omg girl, get the duck rid. Jesus. You could make a go of it on your own. Take a breath and evaluate everything. No way are you happy, I can see this. It's really pissing me off because he's a complete male chauvinistic pig. He is actually the vilest of the vile. Make sure you've got somewhere to go, leave and piss him right off. Oh and sort Alfie out because it's plain as day there is something wrong. I can see it all ending in tears. It's never too late, you are still young enough to do everything. Hides before everyone jumps on me........😒
I was thinking along similar lines actually… I actually think she’s a bit thick, naive and young for her age. Steve is my age, he seems to be driving a lot of this nasty bull tit. That said I grew up in a second when I had a child…

• Heart
Just watched (cringed) at the vlog. My god they are a pair of thick ugly chavs & there’s definitely something not right with Alfie. I’m sure she’s getting some bad comments & deleting straight away also hiding dislikes. My god what a life they are living. How she can think anyone is jealous of her or her life is beyond me.

I agree that Steaver is a bleep but we can't blame him for beggys behaviour. She literally does anything and everything for attention and likes. It's not like she posts something or says something without realising it's wrong, then apologises. She talks tit then ignores it and hopes it goes away (ie covid is a lot of crap). She is just as much of a bleep as him, she's only bothered about herself. I can't believe the audacity of her going on a bleeping spa trip when she's only been home from tenerife for one day. Such a selfish arrogant prick.

Reactions: 22
Steve is so bleeping cringe with his 'gains' and his voice goes right through me.

Why keep asking your child questions and then answering them for him? Was irritating to watch!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.