Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she recorded the ‘vlog’ on something ridiculous like the 2nd or 3rd day. Completely pointless if you ask me! She should have recorded a few little snippets throughout the whole 10 days to show everything. But then her stories looked boring enough & they didn’t have a car, so it’s obvious all she really wanted to do was sit in her bikini with her area out the entire time.

The thing is when you look at her YouTube channel she has so many videos of them in Tenerife! How many bloody times do people need to see them walking along the promenade or jumping in the pool? If I ever watch a YouTube video about an area I’m visiting, I want to see what local attractions are nearby, how easy it is to hire a car or get transportation to places further afield, what the accommodation is like, what restaurants are nearby & what type of food do they do, plus recommended restaurants further away.

What I don’t want to see is some Poundland version of a wannabe glamour model walking around with their arse out, walking the same promenade every day & showing the same 3 places to eat on a 10 day trip.

Beggy if this really was a job you would be sacked by now.

Keira was the one that posted about the lumi ruining her skin, her filler migrating etc. I did have the screenshot of the story when Beggy shared it with us all, then she deleted it an hour later because she probably realised she was highlighting all these issues to her other followers. It’s on one of the older threads.
Oh hah! I knew I recognised the name from somewhere! She’s had so many breakdowns about ‘trolls’ it’s hard to keep up 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the vlog (well I watched 7 minutes of it, I couldn’t get through it all, it was so boring). But here’s a screenshot of a story she shared the night before they did the vlog. I took it because if you look, you can see Woody has stains on his tshirt. We already knew at this point (only day 2/3) that she was putting them in the same clothes from the night before, so I saved it because I wanted to see if she did put him in a dirty tshirt. Lo and behold the next morning she announced they were vlogging, so she didn’t share much in her stories & I didn’t get to see if he was wearing the same clothes. But I saved it because I wanted to check when the vlog came out & what do you know, he is wearing it & if you look on the vlog at the tshirt when they’re sitting down to eat lunch it’s still dirty. She bleeping disgusts me!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’ve just watched the vlog (well I watched 7 minutes of it, I couldn’t get through it all, it was so boring). But here’s a screenshot of a story she shared the night before they did the vlog. I took it because if you look, you can see Woody has stains on his tshirt. We already knew at this point (only day 2/3) that she was putting them in the same clothes from the night before, so I saved it because I wanted to see if she did put him in a dirty tshirt. Lo and behold the next morning she announced they were vlogging, so she didn’t share much in her stories & I didn’t get to see if he was wearing the same clothes. But I saved it because I wanted to check when the vlog came out & what do you know, he is wearing it & if you look on the vlog at the tshirt when they’re sitting down to eat lunch it’s still dirty. She bleeping disgusts me!
and at the end of the vlog for the evening they were wearing the stripy brown & white tops, the next morning they had them on again 😵💫

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
and at the end of the vlog for the evening they were wearing the stripy brown & white tops, the next morning they had them on again 😵💫
It’s disgraceful. Did we see her in the same outfit more than once? Did we hell! She is an absolute disgrace of a mother, they’re both awful parents & awful human beings 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think they must have fallen asleep on the way home from the bar as it was late and they slept in their clothes - but to keep them in them the next day 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She looks like a child playing dress up in mummy's wardrobe, it's all mismatched and unflattering.

Reactions: 16
When your going pumpkin picking at 12 but you’ve got a shift at the abattoir at 3

P3rvert, s€x 0ffend€r, Ugl¥

Wonder if she’ll take the kids pumpkin picking this half term or if they’ll be made to watch Casper the Friendly ghost on repeat for a week like last year.
She’ll spout the same shite she did last year when she couldn’t afford be arsed to do anything with the kids in half term
“YOu DoNt NeEd tO fILl YoUr iNsTagrAm FeEd wITh FuN tHinGs To iMPreSs PeOpLe”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just don't get why you'd even dream of wearing a woollen midi skirt when you live in the middle of the countryside. She's just so out of place there, it's bizarre. Should never have moved, but I suppose that's what happens when you're trying to escape the bad men.

Reactions: 13
P3rvert, s€x 0ffend€r, Ugl¥

Wonder if she’ll take the kids pumpkin picking this half term or if they’ll be made to watch Casper the Friendly ghost on repeat for a week like last year.
Oh she will, but it won't be for the kids sake. It'll be for her sake so she can pose in those bleeping moon boots.

The bad men are probably someone's boyfriend looking for Steve because he shagged their girl.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.