Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will we get a pic of Steve to prove he wasnt arrested at the airport?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I’m in Yorkshire and it’s our last day of school today, back on Nov 1st. So poor Alfie may well have ended up stuck with only these morons for company for over 3 weeks, it’s a good job he knows how to doggy paddle and count to 10 in Spanish so he won’t be behind when he eventually returns to school!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Well I’m in Yorkshire and it’s our last day of school today, back on Nov 1st. So poor Alfie may well have ended up stuck with only these morons for company for over 3 weeks, it’s a good job he knows how to doggy paddle and count to 10 in Spanish so he won’t be behind when he eventually returns to school!
* Spainish 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I'm new and never heard of her before now, just been checking out her insta. I don't live far from her in the North east. I'm sure it's been said but won't they be fined for taking the kids out of school, or the oldest one anyways?

Reactions: 9
Sorry I'm new and never heard of her before now, just been checking out her insta. I don't live far from her in the North east. I'm sure it's been said but won't they be fined for taking the kids out of school, or the oldest one anyways?
Most likely but they don’t give a tit, they think learning to swim 2 strokes and counting to 10 in Spainish is worth it and far outweighs anything teachers who go to uni for 3+ years could ever teach their kids

Reactions: 14
So predictable, pics of the hills and kittens 😴😴 she really is a bleeping snore fest!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
👀bet she will be on her blocking spree as soon as the plane lands

And she will be straight on steves too 😂when does the plane land? shits going to hit the fan.welcome back to the UK you pair of tattle hating trolls 👋
On no earth is Beggy ‘stunning’ in real life. she filters and edits herself so much I’m surprised that sad act follower recognised her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to see her squeeze her cankles into the Prada knock offs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those boots are prada knock offs. I wouldn’t wear them in Prada or what she’s got. They’re not the most stylish boots are they 🤣

Reactions: 11
£130 for them clod hoppers. Just think what she could of got the boys with that

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wtf are they??!!!!
Good god! Why they got poo bags on the sides?! Mine go in my pocket when I take my dog out 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.