Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I had it for a while but it started to make me a bit micey 🤣 one of my other half’s wives used to check my insta daily and it drive me nuts knowing and not knowing why! 🤣
Your other half’s wife??? God Tattle is keeping me entertained this evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah I had it for a while but it started to make me a bit micey 🤣 one of my other half’s wives used to check my insta daily and it drive me nuts knowing and not knowing why! 🤣
Now I’m trying to rack my brains and think who’s page I’ve had a nosey at lol. What about if you follow them and view a post or visit their page, can they know?

Reactions: 3
It brings me great joy to know that their holiday has been ruined. She can bark on about how great it was but evidently spent the whole 10 days on tattle, policing her Instagram.
Can you imagine being that hated due to your own bullshit that you can never relax, I would honestly hate to live her life.

I hope the police inform everyone that reported them of the outcome because those 2 ‘knob splashes’ will do everything in their power to make out like nothing came of it.
Every company that works with her will know about all their antics. Can’t wait.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Your other half’s wife??? God Tattle is keeping me entertained this evening.
🤣 Jesus, we are not that type of family I’m just sleep deprived 😂

other half’s, friends wife!

Now I’m trying to rack my brains and think who’s page I’ve had a nosey at lol. What about if you follow them and view a post or visit their page, can they know?
Yep everyone, people who follow you, people who don’t.
This was it

B952D434-34B4-429B-8A2E-ACAC3EA6CC8D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the same 🤣🤣
"One of my other halves wives" to be precise.

We need some clarification here sweety. is it you who has many other halves or your other half who has many wives?

I am equally confused and in awe at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣 Jesus, we are not that type of family I’m just sleep deprived 😂

other half’s, friends wife!

Yep everyone, people who follow you, people who don’t.
This was it

View attachment 820515
Imagine living a life that means you have to be checking this app when sat in 28⁰ weather by the pool with your family?

Top tip: be a decent human being and we'd have duck all to write about.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"One of my other halves wives" to be precise.

We need some clarification here sweety. is it you who has many other halves or your other half who has many wives?

I am equally confused and in awe at the same time
Just my terrible English. Maybe I should try spainish instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I followed off a burner account and she blocked me in under 2 minutes the plane is sitting on the runway (I checked on flight radar, yes I know!) ready to take off and she is literally blocking people 😂😂🤡

Edit - The flight has taken off 😂😂

View attachment 820364
And the.......Tan is already fading & the unhappiness of returning to Dingle Dungeon + what Trouble lies ahead 'we hope' she WONT be all cocky & smiley under that face mask

No chance. She’s not capable of thinking ahead. Or thinking of her kids at all for that matter
Poor wee souls. Do you think she’s got a warmer change of clothes for when they land? At 1am 😔
View attachment 820363
Shocking!!!!!! They will....be bleeping freezing, prob get a chill, thats cruel😠

it will be all be trouble in paradise 😉 when back to dungeon! she’ll put on a fake smile for insta but we all know in reality how sad she really is do i feel sorry for her absolutely not! All who i feel sorry for is those poor kids.

They were using really, really cheap sun cream as well, wouldn’t even use it myself!

Reactions: 9
As if they have waited for everyone to board the flight to take that pic. What a sad little life Jane

That's typical of the entitled arseholes. hold everyone else up for a picture opportunity because we dun't give two shits but you just know there'd be all manner of abuse if someone else did it. hypocrites to a T

Reactions: 11
👀bet she will be on her blocking spree as soon as the plane lands

And she will be straight on steves too 😂when does the plane land? shits going to hit the fan.welcome back to the UK you pair of tattle hating trolls 👋
Well I’ve already had my comment deleted and I’m now blocked by him. Sad little man

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.