Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her cankles are going to look great in those monstrosities. She’s obviously seen somebody else wearing them. She has no identity of her own & just wears things that other people wear, even if they look bloody awful on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry to anyone who likes them but they are so ugly wouldn't go with much either.
What do you mean? they’ll go lush With her pasty white cankles babes 🤢🤢🤢🤢
£130 to look even more of a fuckwit than usual 🤣🤣 suh suh inspirashunal hunnipot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her cankles are going to look great in those monstrosities. She’s obviously seen somebody else wearing them. She has no identity of her own & just wears things that other people wear, even if they look bloody awful on her.
Yea she has, that charlotte lianne smith who she creams her pants over has got the prada version and the body beggy wants/thinks she has due to editing. But as usual beggy has gone for the knock off version and in the wrong colour!

Reactions: 10
At what point is she actually intending to wear them cankle huggers? Taking the dogs for a walk on the farmers field? school run? Maybe the Aldi shop once a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There is so much wrong with these boots I don’t know where to start. But the drug stash compartments - surely they will get covered in mud and god knows what. My husband would point blank refuse to leave the house with me in them

Reactions: 13
The boots complete with electronic tag 😂😂😂😂
How snide does that purse look too. Should be leather not that cheap tit material. Oh wait, the whole boot isn’t even leather. Just cheap tit material 🤣🤢

little road man ‘Burberry’ bag and now the boots with the little compartment - if she wasn’t so god damn vanilla I’d think she had a little sideline in running drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wouldn't say I'm well off or skint... We're just average joe, run-of-the-mill family, we both work and earn decent money but we also have a big mortgage... Right now I could not be spending £130 on a pair of boots for myself. I wanted some new Dr. Martens but I'm gonna have to wait. It's coming up to Christmas. I've started Christmas shopping and tend to do it in places other than Poundland 🥴 . Off the top of my head, I've got to buy presents for all the family, a few friends, and my boss, I need wrapping paper and cards, I need to put some money aside for a couple of Christmas night outs I've been invited on... I'll probably get the kids new Christmas jumpers, PJs, Christmas day outfits (I like Christmas 😅), will pay to take them to see Santa somewhere... Plus all the extra festive food and drink that's around at Christmas and Christmas Dinner! It's an expensive time! She just has no priorities apart from herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I wouldn't say I'm well off or skint... We're just average joe, run-of-the-mill family, we both work and earn decent money but we also have a big mortgage... Right now I could not be spending £130 on a pair of boots for myself. I wanted some new Dr. Martens but I'm gonna have to wait. It's coming up to Christmas. I've started Christmas shopping and tend to do it in places other than Poundland 🥴 . Off the top of my head, I've got to buy presents for all the family, a few friends, and my boss, I need wrapping paper and cards, I need to put some money aside for a couple of Christmas night outs I've been invited on... I'll probably get the kids new Christmas jumpers, PJs, Christmas day outfits (I like Christmas 😅), will pay to take them to see Santa somewhere... Plus all the extra festive food and drink that's around at Christmas and Christmas Dinner! It's an expensive time! She just has no priorities apart from herself!
Ahh see that's where youre going wrong. In order to be a true boss babe, you only give 2 shits about yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her Kids will no doubt get a gifted Santa visit which she’ll be happy to pass off as all the effort she needs to make this year

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Completely agree. Thank God we don’t have to worry about money and I am grateful every day for that. But we have birthdays and Christmas and halloween and half term. It all adds up. I am definitely cutting back on other areas at the moment. Everyone has pretty much what they need winter clothing and shoe wise now. But I am not going round making random impulse purchases of crappy over priced boots

Reactions: 14
You just know she will do a post saying she has been body shamed for having rolls (we all know she is brazen enough to do it, despite what has gone down this week). Thing is, if she stopped photoshopping and filtering herself so much no one would actually have a problem as there is nothing wrong with her actual real life body.
HOWEVER, what we will shame her for is allowing her fiancé to post pictures of a topless woman online without the woman’s consent (that’s consent for both the photo being taken and posted) for “bants” and engagement. Vile.

Reactions: 19
So the witch is back in her dungeon. Bet its bleeping freezing. Boots are hideous.just like her. Where will she wear them she goes nowhere!

Reactions: 19
They will be on clear pay or Klarna!

As said above where is she intending to wear them???? Cow tit fields?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Her Kids will no doubt get a gifted Santa visit which she’ll be happy to pass off as all the effort she needs to make this year
Anyone and I mean anyone who gifts her anything from now on will be getting a message from me about her and her disgusting fellas antics

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
You just know she will do a post saying she has been body shamed for having rolls (we all know she is brazen enough to do it, despite what has gone down this week). Thing is, if she stopped photoshopping and filtering herself so much no one would actually have a problem as there is nothing wrong with her actual real life body.
HOWEVER, what we will shame her for is allowing her fiancé to post pictures of a topless woman online without the woman’s consent (that’s consent for both the photo being taken and posted) for “bants” and engagement. Vile.
I called her fat yesterday, I’ll hold my hands up. I was being petty and she’s not that fat but she is a liar and she is a lot fatter than she makes out so I don’t take it back. She deserves everything she gets
So the witch is back in her dungeon. Bet its bleeping freezing. Boots are hideous.just like her. Where will she wear them she goes nowhere!
She’ll be stomping up the stairs of Oakleys before the week is out. Skipton will think Godzilla’s on the loose

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Genuine question from a 32 year old mum….what on earth is she going to store in those little bags? Do you wear them actually on the shoes? Whilst you’re walking? Ehhhhh?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.