Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Besides the topless photo incident, her treatment of those kids has been even more disgusting than usual. 10 day holiday and I dont think she packed more than 3 outfits for them. Going to the beach then walking around in wet swimshorts. Kids sat in a bar on ipad while those 2 dickheads get drunk. Woody confined to a bleeping pram! The whole holiday was just an excuse for beggy to get her fat arse out and pose. How many posts of her on a bikini do people need to see? She's obsessed with herself and her kids come 2nd. She is vile. Infact I'd say those kids come 3rd after Beaver boy. They are pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She doesn't like the boots. She has no mind of her own when it comes to fashion so is telling herself that she likes them to blend in with the rest of the instahuns who also wear beige/neutral. THEY ALL DRESS THE SAME 😫

Reactions: 20
Genuine question from a 32 year old mum….what on earth is she going to store in those little bags? Do you wear them actually on the shoes? Whilst you’re walking? Ehhhhh?
I hate them - but - my mum said the same to me about platform shoes 🤣 having said that my daughter would wear them if she or i could afford the £1000 tag on the originals and she would put a fiver in hers or chewing gum .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate them - but - my mum said the same to me about platform shoes 🤣 having said that my daughter would wear them if she or i could afford the £1000 tag on the originals and she would put a fiver in hers or chewing gum .
You all are wrong, the Prada ones are amazing 😂 That said I’m too old to wear them, I’d look like a right idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You all are wrong, the Prada ones are amazing 😂 That said I’m too old to wear them, I’d look like a right idiot.
I actually think the prada ones are nice too. But on the right person, they’re made for a tall slim leg imo. Beggy will look ridiculous in her knock off ones. And why the duck did she choose beige, she’s an absolute twit. Beige life beige house beige clothes.

Reactions: 14
These they are not.
I bought some dupes on Asos for £45.00... when they arrived I tried them on and burst out laughing. They are absolutely disgusting IRL and look like clown shoes. I'd have looked like a golf club in them had I kept them 😳

Dingle will look a total state in her version and I am here for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Prada ones look cool but could only ever be pulled off by a young, tall, slim legged girl with the authentic grungy kind of vibe

Reactions: 20
These they are not.
I think I am officially old because I think these are hideous! I love a nice pair of boots, but these are a no from me. Plus, I am short so they would look ridiculous in them, and I don’t get the point in a cankle purse either, hardly practical!

She took it to next level hideous with these cheaper beige ones.

Very practical for countryside living…

Reactions: 14
What are you supposed to put in the little purses? 🤣 What's the point of them? Buying a pint of milk down the local shops: 'oh sorry, 2 secs, just need to fling my leg up on your counter to fish a pound coin out'

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Those boots will already be parcelled up and being sent back before you can say “authumanalll” they will never see the light of day, just like 70% of the shite she she puts on for her “fashunn”reels it’s all to get the hunnipots to swipe up. She’s skanky and skint and it’s a fast buck for the lazy cow. How much of all these clothes she buys do we actually see her wearing?! Err that’s right hardly any! Off you duck to the post office beaver, you snaggled tooth mole rat!

Reactions: 24
Her legs are already clumpy, she’s going to look a right tit with those boots on her feet. She so desperately wants to be one of the slim pretty instahuns. Beggy hun, it ain’t gonna happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess I somehow looked like a tattler to her since I was blocked by both of them today 🤷🏼‍♀️ How many followers can she afford to do that to? 😂 I was so loyal as well…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I know she’s not 40, but she does look it and those boots will look ridiculous on anyone over 25 who isn’t fully capable of putting a stylish outfit together!
I do have to say I’m looking forward to seeing her wear them though 🤪

I guess I somehow looked like a tattler to her since I was blocked by both of them today 🤷🏼‍♀️ How many followers can she afford to do that to? 😂 I was so loyal as well…
When she blocks people do they remain on her followers count? I wondered if this is why she has so many with such low engagement?

Reactions: 10
What are you supposed to put in the little purses? 🤣 What's the point of them? Buying a pint of milk down the local shops: 'oh sorry, 2 secs, just need to fling my leg up on your counter to fish a pound coin out'
Omg, this actually made me laugh out loud! 🤣🤣🤣

Those boots will already be parcelled up and being sent back before you can say “authumanalll” they will never see the light of day, just like 70% of the shite she she puts on for her “fashunn”reels it’s all to get the hunnipots to swipe up. She’s skanky and skint and it’s a fast buck for the lazy cow. How much of all these clothes she buys do we actually see her wearing?! Err that’s right hardly any! Off you duck to the post office beaver, you snaggled tooth mole rat!
Exactly! I’d say 90% of her holiday outfits were ones she has had for ages. Some of them she’s had for so long she couldn’t even link them because they’re not even being sold anymore. That’s absolutely fine obviously, I have a few favourites that I take on holiday with me every year. But I don’t affiliate link practically the whole Zara/H&M/asos back catalogue & then send everything back once I’ve got a decent magic mirror photo of me wearing them!

She could do some decent content if she was honest about budget, saving money, recycling old clothes etc. It’s a bloody hot topic now because of climate change etc & people would relate to that a lot more than new clothes hauls every other day!

Reactions: 11
I know she’s not 40, but she does look it and those boots will look ridiculous on anyone over 25 who isn’t fully capable of putting a stylish outfit together!
I do have to say I’m looking forward to seeing her wear them though 🤪

When she blocks people do they remain on her followers count? I wondered if this is why she has so many with such low engagement?
Apparently not according to a quick Google 🤷🏼‍♀️

Does anyone have the screenshot of her boasting to the nice girl who messaged her about how she has 67k followers who all love her content and belittled the same girl for not having many? That was when her true colours showed in black and white. I feel like that needs to be put in the wiki

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.