Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get back at one… start deleting comments on Instagram calling them out for something they see no problem with. I find it weird they would delete the comments given they stood by their actions.

Reactions: 20
Pity you didn't start editing 24 hours earlier, you and your Fucknugget wouldn't have been in half the bother you are now.

editing.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just posting this here for ease of access :) I just LOVE how different those tiles look! Never thought I'd describe tiles as squishy, but there we go hunipots
I hope scribblehead is watching the kids whilst she’s engrossed in Tattle, I know the boys are half dolphin but the little one still needs to be watched all the time whilst in a pool surely

Reactions: 15
Imagine being that nob splash that has to sit on the runway, blocking and deleting on IG. Ignoring your two children cause you don’t want to miss a comment, then spend the next 4 odd hours in a blind panic that you have no control over if someone has spoken the truth on your page, so it’s the first thing you do when you have connection again. The comments were gone by 2:30am, I checked, I was up with a cold unable to sleep. That Steve, is a sad fucker of a nob splash, you are the nob splash Steve and Rebecca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine being that nob splash that has to sit on the runway, blocking and deleting on IG. Ignoring your two children cause you don’t want to miss a comment, then spend the next 4 odd hours in a blind panic that you have no control over if someone has spoken the truth on your page, so it’s the first thing you do when you have connection again. The comments were gone by 2:30am, I checked, I was up with a cold unable to sleep. That Steve, is a sad fucker of a nob splash, you are the nob splash Steve and Rebecca.
Wow that's absolutely insane. The pair of them are fully obsessed with instagram, it's worrying. Its not normal behaviour at all. Can she not see this. She must be living on the edge constantly, she's got to be heading for a breakdown, how long can you keep this up, living your life this way, it's pathetic and so sad.

Reactions: 28
Wow that's absolutely insane. The pair of them are fully obsessed with instagram, it's worrying. Its not normal behaviour at all. Can she not see this. She must be living on the edge constantly, she's got to be heading for a breakdown, how long can you keep this up, living your life this way, it's pathetic and so sad.
Can you imagine how tense that flight must have been with them not being able to control the situation like they usually try

Reactions: 17
Princess Rebegga and Stever the Beaver are relieved to finally make it home to Dingle Dungeon

"Quick Begga, fire up the lappy and check for Insta posts"

246824066_10165784339925693_1362176275355847292_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I checked the post during a night feed at 2.30 and those comments had all been deleted! They must have done it as soon as they landed 😂

Reactions: 24
I checked the post during a night feed at 2.30 and those comments had all been deleted! They must have done it as soon as they landed 😂
Hmmm who is the real 'sad fucker' then Stevie boy 😂

I was explaining the whole saga to my husband last night and he asked for their names and searched Steve, he said "look at this bloke who comes up first, he's a weird looking fucker!" I said yes, that's him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
someone once fully sussed me out on my previous account so I don’t usually comment anymore 😅😅 though, nobody that relevant… our Beggs drops in my dm’s every now & again… so I do like to have a wee snoop on here 😉
Have we slagged you off previously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's typical of the entitled arseholes. hold everyone else up for a picture opportunity because we dun't give two shits but you just know there'd be all manner of abuse if someone else did it. hypocrites to a T
I wonder if they were first on and not last? I’ve tried to see if I can see people on the windows in her pic, but I’m not sure?

My son has special needs (as I’m sure A does too!) and every time we’ve flown I’ve said at the desk and they say just to come up when they call for first class and disabled passengers. Some flights we’ve been the first people on. Most airports are very good and also have a separate space for immigration, security, and check in if you ask (usually in advance).

so long story short, wonder if Beggy did that? Wouldn’t surprise me!

Reactions: 7
For someone who aren't changing for anyone and dunt give 2 shits they sure do give a tit about who comments on their instas

• Haha
Reactions: 31
See if I wasn't blocked I would of comment about 7am as surely they are all asleep and more followers would of seen them at that time?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jet 2 call people travelling with children to board first. It’s likely they were first on as not many other children will be missing school!
I also was up on a night feed at 2am and checked and thecomments were all gone. Literally must have been the first thing they did when they landed

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely we're due a photo of the dales soon as they'll be up getting Alfie ready for school... 🥴
Nah they won’t be taking him school today, didn’t think to get an earlier flight so will blame that, don’t give a tit do they

Reactions: 18
Imagine calling a genuine follower ‘a sad fucker’ when they’ve called you out on your behaviour but then just deleting comments by us. Are you backwards in the brain you two??
How long until the boys are suuur surrr poorly since you had them in shorts & tshirts in 2 degree weather at 2am??

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.