Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s DEFINITELY gonna shove her fat spotty face into those cakes. Who’s she kidding?!?!
Also she blocked me last night because I messaged her saying the detective was a scammer and surely even she wasn’t that daft to fall for it?! Shame I’ve got a second account you mess 🤣
Howling at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The funny thing is, I follow her on another account that isn’t my main. The account in question doesn’t even have my real name on it 🤣 I haven’t even messaged her, she just blocked me for absolutely no reason. That is another reason why she’s gonna end up on jobseekers the absolute munter.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean, I do childcare drop off and pick up before and after work (ahem) but never once have a thought, I know let me take a selfie, cause I have an actual job to get to unlike beggy. She’s gotta be bored out of her tiny mind, really

Reactions: 9
Hahahahahahah screaming at big bad Becky yesterday ‘it’s so over’

us today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If she can’t have one of those cakes why four…. Why would you spend more money getting a extra one? She’s having one 10000000% !
Told you watch the breakdown in two weeks when it’s jam week and she hasn’t been impregnated by the beaver

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If she can’t have one of those cakes why four…. Why would you spend more money getting a extra one? She’s having one 10000000% !
Told you watch the breakdown in two weeks when it’s jam week and she hasn’t been impregnated by the beaver
Exactly! 🙌

Reactions: 3
No one and I mean no one has asked….beggy “loads of you have messaged asking about this, I’ll try find a link to something similar” duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That body warmer thing doesn’t even look like it fits. She’s pulling at it in those stories & I can’t see how it will do up, unless she literally stretches it to it’s limit. You’ll have to watch the stories to see what I mean I think.

OMG - we all posted the same thing at the same time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why not just buy it in the right size? I am perplexed by her mindset.
She’s just a bloody hole. Never mind going into boutique you selfish twit, get into a kids clothing shop and sort those kids out! Honestly how can she actually not see why she’s so disliked? She’s selfish to the core.

She's linked a completely different one. Desperado.
I bet she constitutes putting up aff links as her job. She’s deluded. Basically she’s begging for money off people by doing nothing. She has no morals whatsoever

Reactions: 16
Came here to say that doesn’t look like it will zip up but looks like I wasn’t the first to notice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so tit. An influencer would say I got it from ‘x boutique’ in grassington here’s some pics of some of the great things they had, this is their insta/Facebook/website #supportsmallbusinesses.

Not

I got it frum a shop but they doooont have swipe up so here’s a completely different one, swipe up so I can afford this wun please. #cutelittlehood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly! Came here to say this. 4 of them, 4 cakes in the box and she isn’t having one 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.