Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually PISSING myself!!!!!! I mean obviously anyone with half a brain cell could see right through it anyway but duck sake it’s hilarious how they all are so thick & so gullible that they will believe anything and just run with it like they did!!! They are like wee dancing puppets!!!!! Oh man. What a bunch of IDIOTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve got a screen recording so am considering an ICO report. Let them investigate what info this prat has apparently passed on to her. Hope you are GDPR complaint, Beggy. Particularly as you will be storing personal data when you invite people to send you messages about their sex lives etc for your stories. Have you made sure you are storing and processing all your Nuskin customers’ personal data correctly and registered with the ICO? If not, just failing to register is quite a hefty fine.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hilarious that they all believed it to be true! They will never address it though, just act like it never happened. How gullible can they be? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its killing me 🤣🤣 Imagine them thinking this would be a high profile taking down of trolls 😅 I bet they were all on trotting down to Primarni for a new blazer for their Downing St photo op 🤣 I can honestly say this the most cringeworthy thing I've ever heard 🤣 I bet they are absolutely mortified 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well don’t contact anyone if tattle is wanting it to be left alone in case they want to take further action…

Reactions: 6
Thing is with Dingle, is that it's obvious she can give as good as she gets. She had no problem ripping into the person who told her to get woodeh some decent shoes. She's hardly this fragile, delicate flower who needs protecting. She's a foul mouthed chav who's been rattled more times than a charity bucket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Speaks volumes for smelly eggy beggys moral compass really that she deems us laughing cos she's told us that she earns "many many thousands of pounds a month" but then proceeds to stay in the most bargain basement hotel in an area of high concentration of luxury accommodation is worse than doxxing, blackmail and inciting blackmail 🤔 she's beyond being helped as a person isn't she.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys, no offense. But be smarter! You're promoting someone that's wanting to claim responsibility and giving them the attention they want by falling for a stunt. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Oh look - cakes that she’s said she can’t eat! If you truly couldn’t, why not give them to Alfie’s teacher when he’s collected or a local food bank perhaps? The boys already get numerous sugar laden treats all week long 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Its killing me 🤣🤣 Imagine them thinking this would be a high profile taking down of trolls 😅 I bet they were all on trotting down to Primarni for a new blazer for their Downing St photo op 🤣 I can honestly say this the most cringeworthy thing I've ever heard 🤣 I bet they are absolutely mortified 😅😅
Big Ash Reid was particularly taking it in like soup, she will be gutted 😂 She’s married to a policeman too and thought it was doable 😂

• Haha
I found it strange how they were going after our BettyCrockerr. There is massive accounts threads on here some which can be abit vile and they go after someone on rebeccaellenlamb little thread where she openly said yesterday she doesn't read here and isn't bothered by this site.

Reactions: 22
I found it strange how they were going after our BettyCrockerr. There is massive accounts threads on here some which can be abit vile and they go after someone on rebeccaellenlamb little thread where she openly said yesterday she doesn't read here and isn't bothered by this site.
It’s hilarious

I mean guys - if you want to see me it’s very easy

go into the cake aisle of your nearest supermarket and there I am

👍🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Meldrum is obsessed by Betty. The person behind it follows her and vice versa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet they all feel like a right bunch of dozy twats today, oh to be a fly on the wall 😂😂

Protect Betty at all costs!!! ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s DEFINITELY gonna shove her fat spotty face into those cakes. Who’s she kidding?!?!
Also she blocked me last night because I messaged her saying the detective was a scammer and surely even she wasn’t that daft to fall for it?! Shame I’ve got a second account you mess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.