Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fashion at the moment is oversized coats. She’s the only dick buying smaller than her actual size, that gilet will absolutely not zip up

*adds a story of herself turning blue from holding her breath trying to zip it up*

‘Ah DoNt ReAd TaTtLe’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s so tit. An influencer would say I got it from ‘x boutique’ in grassington here’s some pics of some of the great things they had, this is their insta/Facebook/website #supportsmallbusinesses.

Not

I got it frum a shop but they doooont have swipe up so here’s a completely different one, swipe up so I can afford this wun please. #cutelittlehood
She’s go no interest in helping promote the boutique. All she’s interested in is lining her greedy pockets

Reactions: 13
Her washing pile must be huge, why the duck does she change her outfits so many times a day?? The only time I get changed is when I'm in from work and into my comfies/jarmies

Reactions: 15
I have sound off because I have ppl around me but is that wearekidly stuff gifted!?? Didn’t they respond to someone about gifting to her before and that they’d look into it?

Reactions: 6
I have sound off because I have ppl around me but is that wearekidly stuff gifted!?? Didn’t they respond to someone about gifting to her before and that they’d look into it?
No she bought them. Finally put her hand in her own pocket for a change!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No she bought them. Finally put her hand in her own pocket for a change!
Thank goodness for that! From the message shared here from wearekidly I was under the impression they wouldn’t be touching her again

Reactions: 7
Sounds to me like she bought the stuff from them and not gifted. I had a message off them saying they were going to look into influencers before they gift them going forward, so if they do send her anything else I’ll be messaging them again.

You have got to laugh at her minions, yesterday one of them threatened to report me to the ‘troll buster’ even after I sent all the proof of Steve’s racist tweets and her conversation to that poor woman calling her a witch and saying she was nothing because she had no followers, they continued to say I was the nasty one 😂😂 she wouldn’t piss on these people if they were on fire, I pity them idolising beggy lamb, there’s no help for them. Here’s another one.
3F45DC03-4695-43A1-AA31-7B5600151FC0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The account has disappeared. That lasted long then! 🤣 Did somebody find out who it was then?
Or IG deleted them, if they're posting pictures of people or their details,making accusations without evidence, it surely goes against IG terms and conditions

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion
Rebecca Lamb #85 thought the ‘trolls’ were done, jokes on you hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sounds to me like she bought the stuff from them and not gifted. I had a message off them saying they were going to look into influencers before they gift them going forward, so if they do send her anything else I’ll be messaging them again.

You have got to laugh at her minions, yesterday one of them threatened to report me to the ‘troll buster’ even after I sent all the proof of Steve’s racist tweets and her conversation to that poor woman calling her a witch and saying she was nothing because she had no followers, they continued to say I was the nasty one 😂😂 she wouldn’t piss on these people if they were on fire, I pity them idolising beggy lamb, there’s no help for them. Here’s another one. View attachment 779170
If you've posted the evidence of his racist tweets, it is not slander at all. But what do you expect from someone who defends those two, hardly going to be the brightest individual, because if she had any common sense, she would see them both for who they are, greedy, lazy, racist sexist chavs

Reactions: 14
If you've posted the evidence of his racist tweets, it is not slander at all. But what do you expect from someone who defends those two, hardly going to be the brightest individual, because if she had any common sense, she would see them both for who they are, greedy, lazy, racist sexist chavs
Wouldn’t be slander at all, slander is spoken word. It would be libel. But it’s obviously not because what’s being said is true and the proof is there to back it up 😃

Reactions: 14
Or IG deleted them, if they're posting pictures of people or their details,making accusations without evidence, it surely goes against IG terms and conditions
I think from the post that the Tattle moderator shared earlier, it looks like Tattle has identified them & sent a sort of cease & desist letter, basically stop or we’ll sue you type thing. The link to the post is somewhere in this thread.

Reactions: 9
I think from the post that the Tattle moderator shared earlier, it looks like Tattle has identified them & sent a sort of cease & desist letter, basically stop or we’ll sue you type thing. The link to the post is somewhere in this thread.
Thank you I'll have a look

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell- I went to work at 7:20am came home at 6:30pm - yes Beggy work! Don’t have time to prance about taking selfies in clothes that don’t fit. Anyway all the stories have gone from yesterday! Absolutely howling. Bet everyone was shitting themselves 🤣🤣

So the moral of the tale is this- put yourself out there on the internet some people naturally won’t like you. Get over it. Can’t stop people talking and having an opinion. There are thousands of influencers who have never been mentioned on this site because they don’t block and delete people who challenge them or they treat their kids properly. Certain people just don’t get it so they. Bell ends the lots of them

Reactions: 24
That jumper she’s saying is a medium and over sized, it isn’t on her. I’ve got it in grey in a small and it’s like a tent on me, why is she so obsessed with trying to be smaller than she is, it fries my brain.
She’s not that obsessed with being smaller or she would go on a bloody diet the massive pig 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mine came Monday, my kids have already taken a pen each (different colour per kid 😂, they created a key at the start so I can see who’s who!) and circled quite a few things. I’ve already got a lot of their Xmas stuff in but can’t wait to get them some more, see their happy wee faces.
Wow your kids are professionals at this lol!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.